Caroline Hirons #30 Needled by Trinny.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unfortunately it’s the people who believe this stuff who should be following those accounts. I don’t believe it in the first place. These people also believe that autism can either be cured or caused by diet. Wonderful! **PS Nutritionists are absolutely not the same as dieticians.** I could get myself qualified as a nutritionist by the end of the day.
**Good point! Particularly beware "functional" nutritionists - usually turn out to be chiropractors. And don't start me on bio-hacking!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I have bought Davinia’s WillPowder Collagen and it is very good but she does share some insane stuff like the skin cancer / seed oil stuff. And on her instagram stories , there is often GB news on in the background. That says a whole lot.

Also , she once shared a reel of a woman saying raw milk “cured” her child’s autism.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
She has been on gb news quite a few times. She covered it on her reels. Her stuff doesn’t ship outside the UK. I find it so strange how she is all about swiss grass fed collagen when all of Irish beef is grass fed. Anyway, back to Nana.

Reactions: 4
Davinia is a wealthy (socialite trustafarian), gullible, idiot with a lot of followers. She was in Hollyoaks when it first started, before she started all this woo guff. It wouldn't be a problem if it was just her and her nutty friends talking to themselves, but because she is a z-lister she has a following that hang on her every word, regardless of whether it makes any logical sense. Some of it is just stupid people saying stupid things but some of it (like the skin cancer stuff) is plain dangerous.

Reactions: 7
**Good point! Particularly beware "functional" nutritionists - usually turn out to be chiropractors. And don't start me on bio-hacking!
If anyone is thinking of seeing a functional medicine person, I’ll save you the time and money. They’ll tell you to stop gluten, dairy, soya, sugar and caffeine and you’ll also be told you have toxic mould and various chronic infections. They’re vampires who feed off the worried well and chronically ill. I’m always expecting Caroline to start seeing one and spout off about the absolute shite they peddle (because there’s a lot of money in it)

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Why is CH taking protein powders and the like anyway? Why not just eat decent nutritious food instead of the bloody takeaways she seems to live on.

Reactions: 13
Nellie is very hypocritical with oral collagen as I remember when beauty pie launched theirs , she didn’t give it the time of day and didn’t recommend taking a collagen supplement.

Reactions: 6
Nellie is very hypocritical with oral collagen as I remember when beauty pie launched theirs , she didn’t give it the time of day and didn’t recommend taking a collagen supplement.
None of the “influencers” advocate for collagen supplements. Nothing to do with the fact they have a vested interest in selling you topical skin products though 😂🤣 woe betide anybody who improves their skin without buying the latest snake oil

Reactions: 5
None of the “influencers” advocate for collagen supplements. Nothing to do with the fact they have a vested interest in selling you topical skin products though 😂🤣 woe betide anybody who improves their skin without buying the latest snake oil
There isn't much in the way of good science to back up the efficacy of expensive collagen supplements.

Reactions: 14
The body doesn't process collagen any differently than any other protein when consumed. It also makes shakes taste rank ime

Reactions: 5
I use Vital Proteins and don't notice the taste when it's in smoothies. Maybe there's a lack of good science but I like it and have noticed my nails getting stronger. The skin on my body has improved and I notice a difference when I stop. So I'll continue to use it even if there's no good science that backs up the efficacy 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I use Vital Proteins and don't notice the taste when it's in smoothies. Maybe there's a lack of good science but I like it and have noticed my nails getting stronger. The skin on my body has improved and I notice a difference when I stop. So I'll continue to use it even if there's no good science that backs up the efficacy 🤷‍♀️
Same. My hair skin and nails do really well with vital proteins. The taste doesn’t bother me at all. Love the vanilla or coconut in my coffee.

Reactions: 2
Hirons today really going for the “ look at me I’m working out in any weather.”
Doesnt even know it’s called robo tussin.. calls it Robbie toosin. She’s pretty grim ..more than the cough mixture

• Haha
Reactions: 3
When will she stop with these hideous selfies? I was literally taken aback when I clicked on her instagram stories and this popped up:

1000035037.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
The selfies are just indulgent. Who takes one, looks at it and thinks ‘yes, I’ll send that to my hundreds of thousands of followers.’ I am younger than her and have never sent a selfie. No one wants one. No one!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
FFS some of us have to train outdoors and just get on with it, despite it being -7°c.

She seems to think she deserves a flipping medal for going to a gym. Indoors. With a trainer.

Wish she would stop posting these scary pics. Mind you, good incentive for me to not hit the fridge 😀

Reactions: 11
FFS some of us have to train outdoors and just get on with it, despite it being -7°c.

She seems to think she deserves a flipping medal for going to a gym. Indoors. With a trainer.

Wish she would stop posting these scary pics. Mind you, good incentive for me to not hit the fridge 😀
A trainer on a Sunday? Surely she did it alone, or with baby girl Leech.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.