Caroline Hirons #30 Needled by Trinny.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Huel, soya milk and willpowders. Davinia will not be happy to be lumped in with that lot.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Also a gloat about her private healthcare.. mammogram is standard, but the rest of the "went for my usual yearly female mot" business is very much a Private Medical Insurance stealth boast.
Wasn’t it just. We’d all love to have yearly mot’s for prevention.
---
Huel, soya milk and willpowders. Davinia will not be happy to be lumped in with that lot.
I also noticed that. shes @ them too so not an influencer who would like to be paid for mentioning thier goods.

Reactions: 5
Also a gloat about her private healthcare.. mammogram is standard, but the rest of the "went for my usual yearly female mot" business is very much a Private Medical Insurance stealth boast.
She said yearly mammogram which is not standard so, like you said, definitely private.
---
She's never going to bloody shut up about her follicles is she.
And just because she has some doesn't automatically mean she is fertile or can pregnant does it?

And haha she's shadow banned. I wonder what for?
Bloody hell how many times did she go on about her follicles?! 🙄

In her head, not only is she younger looking on the outside, her insides are younger too! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She said yearly mammogram which is not standard so, like you said, definitely private.
---
I missed that. Yeah, she does like a bit of a boast does our Caz.

Bloody hell how many times did she go on about her follicles?! 🙄

In her head, not only is she younger looking on the outside, her insides are younger too! 😆
😄
If only she gave her poor tortured banana-yellow hair follicles as much concern...

Seriously though, watch her link her private health MOT results to her new protein shake-n-water-diet/personal trainer habit and monetise the combo with experts and health and wellness private clinics doing a bit of advertising on her insta, rather than understandng being relatively recently post menopause does not mean no follicles at all .

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I missed that. Yeah, she does like a bit of a boast does our Caz.

😄
If only she gave her poor tortured banana-yellow hair follicles as much concern...

Seriously though, watch her link her private health MOT results to her new protein shake-n-water-diet/personal trainer habit and monetise the combo with experts and health and wellness private clinics doing a bit of advertising on her insta, rather than understandng being relatively recently post menopause does not mean no follicles at all .
Private health insurance with annual check ups, protein shakes, personal trainer and she’s still always sick 😷 something not right somewhere

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well for the first time I actually watched a whole live. She was talking Vit C with two member of her team who clearly knew their stuff and spoke really well. Interesting and informative. Just like all lives should be. Please note if anybody is spying here for Hirons, we don’t want to hear about the gym, her cough or her follicles.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Freak takes son to GP about acne. GP prescribes benz. and suggests moisturiser after. Freak doesn't think Dr is right and refers to a bunch of randos in the Internet. duck me 🤦‍♀️
Using bp after mosturiser is correct as it will create a barrier and not be as harsh on your skin. It is still effective like this

Reactions: 11
Freak takes son to GP about acne. GP prescribes benz. and suggests moisturiser after. Freak doesn't think Dr is right and refers to a bunch of randos in the Internet. duck me 🤦‍♀️
I wish I hadn’t been kicked out of the freaks group. My response would be “why waste the GP’s time if you know better you f*ckwit”.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’ll go mad when her bed clothes and towels are bleached from it. It works though. God I hope someone reminds her to soak him in spf while he’s using it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Benzoyl peroxide works! These influencers don’t talk about it because I think in the UK it has to be prescribed. Can these influencers just admit that it works for acne.. sick of salicylic acid suggestions.

also in her cleansing balm live she said that she has never tried elf holy hydration cleansing balm but put it in the category of a “lard-like” texture, not sensorial … blah blah. If she tried it,hirons would know it’s not lard like and frankly it has better ingredients than her cleanser.

Reactions: 10
Benzoyl peroxide works! These influencers don’t talk about it because I think in the UK it has to be prescribed. Can these influencers just admit that it works for acne.. sick of salicylic acid suggestions.

also in her cleansing balm live she said that she has never tried elf holy hydration cleansing balm but put it in the category of a “lard-like” texture, not sensorial … blah blah. If she tried it,hirons would know it’s not lard like and frankly it has better ingredients than her cleanser.
You can get Acnecide (5% benzoyl peroxide) without prescription in the UK. I think it's higher percentage formulations or when it's mixed with an antibiotic or other active ingredient that it's prescription only.

The Elf balm is great. But it's a cheapie, and we all know Madam Hirons likes a spendy balm cleanser (like that £££££ *organic* *virgin unicorn tears* one she was wanging on about at the end of last year). Anything else is just so declasse. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not affiliated but will also mention the Malezia bp gel. 5% I think and somehow he has managed to make it very gentle and non drying (compared to many other formulas I’ve used over the years). It’s from the US so there’s shipping included but i swear by his moisturiser and get a couple at a time so I added some BP to my order as well. I use it over moisturiser and it’s very good.

Reactions: 2
If it’s Duac he was prescribed, it is excellent. The treatment is tough to start with but after a month or so my skin was in great nick. Anyway, back to the gym, protein shakes and €100 cleansers.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just watched snippets of the balm live and the Vit C one.
Hirons about influencers 'if they've got expensive brands on show they were gifted them. I know. I know them and they (influencers) are cheap. They'll go to Boots and only spend £30, £40, £50 on a balm. They are cheap'. She considers those prices 'cheap'?

And this is mean as its not her fault but honestly that Ashley drains the life out of the room. In the Vit C live. She's probably lovely but it's a hard watch 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Just watched snippets of the balm live and the Vit C one.
Hirons about influencers 'if they've got expensive brands on show they were gifted them. I know. I know them and they (influencers) are cheap. They'll go to Boots and only spend £30, £40, £50 on a balm. They are cheap'. She considers those prices 'cheap'?

And this is mean as its not her fault but honestly that Ashley drains the life out of the room. In the Vit C live. She's probably lovely but it's a hard watch 😬
Is Ashley the uppity one with the cross face?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.