Caroline Hirons #30 Needled by Trinny.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just absolutely love the title... she will be soo needled..lol... crass vs class... I absolutely love Trinny... her whole style approach..genuine inclusiveness...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thanks all , sometimes these things just pop into your head . Hope it winds up Nellie a treat!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
With all her experience knowledge of selling marketing she came up with such a middle of the road forgettable brand... the content may be ok... but price point unnecessarily high... packaging is below par... I just hate those garish colours ..n not putting the brand name ofn the actual product was silly.. it actually left a blank space... opportunity lost.. first of all she left it to too late n then did a hotch potch job ...didn't get/have sufficient funding.. looking at Trinny ..Lisa Eldridge should have atleast compared n realized how utterly rubbish her whole concept packaging looked... she's lost the plot... n her good name n reliability

Reactions: 12
Love the thread title. It will no doubt enrage Nellie and will give her staff something to laugh about when she’s not in the oaffice 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Love the thread title. It will no doubt enrage Nellie and will give her staff something to laugh about when she’s not in the oaffice 😂
"Oaffice" - love this too. I bet her staff daren't show any signs of mirth if they read it when she's around. Imagine being the poor schmuck nominated to show it to the oaf. She will 100% be raging 😆
---
...and with the birth of a new thread, comes this. Oh boy, I would hate to be around the oaf today.
Screenshot_20231109-085440_Yahoo Mail.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m new to this thread
Just wondering why does everyone here live Trinny so much?
Is it just because she’s kind of a professional rival to Caroline or is there another reason?
Only asking because I just remember Trinny as a body shamer from what not to wear and I didn’t think she had any qualifications in terms of beauty
And the micro needling tool is frankly irresponsible
I’m happy to be proven wrong just surprised that everyone here seems to love her so much

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m new to this thread
Is it just because she’s kind of a professional rival to Caroline or is there another reason?
Only asking because I just remember Trinny as a body shamer from what not to wear and I didn’t think she had any qualifications in terms of beauty
I’m happy to be proven wrong just surprised that everyone here seems to love her so much
I also remember the Trinny & Suzanna days and the approach was not helpful to women at all. That is decades ago though and I've heard Trinny speak about some of it with regret (an interview a while ago - sorry I can't provide a link). As we all (hopefully) do, she has matured and developed. Anything I see of her these days, she is supportive and uplifting of other women. She's a canny business-woman who built a brand which (imo) has high quality ingredients. She's as mad as a box of frogs and her sense of style is too 'out there' for me, but I always enjoy watching her.

I'm by no means a Trinny superfan but the differences between her behaviour and the oaf's are stark. Of course, it helps to see Hirons is seething about her rival's success

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Nellie will have had her ego boosted with her award win. She’s going to be even more insufferable 🙄

Reactions: 7
I’m new to this thread
I’m not a fan of Trinny but I’m also not a fan of spiteful jealous women trying to bring other women down aka Hirons. I’ve never microneedled (and never would) but surely Trinny has done research into the tool? She won’t leave herself wide open to being sued for damaged skin. All Caroline needed to say was she thought the needles were too long, she couldn’t recommend it and to consult a salon. Just one sentence, nicely delivered and move on. But, no, she need to start a hatchet jon
---
I’m not a fan of Trinny but I’m also not a fan of spiteful jealous women trying to bring other women down aka Hirons. I’ve never microneedled (and never would) but surely Trinny has done research into the tool? She won’t leave herself wide open to being sued for damaged skin. All Caroline needed to say was she thought the needles were too long, she couldn’t recommend it and to consult a salon. Just one sentence, nicely delivered and move on. But, no, she need to start a hatchet jon
Hatchet job

Great thread title.

So Trinny and Lisa are now both in Liberty’s whilst Nellie does a tour of Space NK stores! Did someone say her product is lower shelf too?
Oh dear, how sad never mind.
No doubt she’ll spout that her brand is for a different demographic and she wanted it to be more accessible to everyone. However her prices would contradict that but then again when has that ever stopped her?

I bet she’s needled today. 😆
Jim will be playing hide ‘n‘ seek in the Georgian mansion today hoping he won’t be found. 😜

Last edited:
  • Haha
I am no super fan, I’m not even on the trinny tribe etc and tbh I’ve been the first to comment that some of the woman in that ‘tribe’ are obsessive and the constant dressing like her from R&B Trainers to sequin coats and yellow everything is simply put, weird.
However, I do think that trinny is a savvy business woman- but still uplifts woman, supports them and knows what suits a lot of people plus I believe she’s emotionally intelligent in knowing woman..
As someone else said, she has spoken about her time on what not to wear but again, has matured since then. Think of the woman globally she’s been around and access to products and make up and skin care that she’s had access to, plus getting the option to work with some of the best chemists and skin professionals around. That knowledge plus business acumen has helped her found a truly excellent range. I use it- my skin has never been better from Moisturiser to the texture, clear and less fine lines and greyness.
Hirons on the other hand is aggressive, rude, entitled and arrogant. She flips flops in her opinions constantly, depending on the narrative of the day. The way she handled the trinny situation from when she launched to the present day is jealousy personified.
She deserves the back lash she’s getting I hope it makes her open her eyes and see why it’s happening too.
I’m new to this thread

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m new to this thread
Honestly most people here (I think) aren't defending the microneedling tool, or Trinny, per se.
Hirons might be completely right about it 🤷‍♀️ but it's the way she has gone about it that people object to. Of course she is allowed her opinion but her method smacks of jealousy and spite.
In fact as she has concerns there are far better ways of going about it, that could be genuinely helpful for a lot of people.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
to be honest, I think Oh Caroline is right about home needling. Yet two things: she did an ad with her friend Theresa someone‘s needle kit on a YT video and secondly, was unnecessary unpleasant about the kit launched by Trinny with implied nastiness.

I am not a fan of TW but she has acted with dignity in this matter.

(My reference to Oh Caroline is based on a song by the group always referenced when she promotes her son who is a fan).

Reactions: 12
I’m new to this thread
It’s not about loving Trinny so much, it’s all about the pre-planned hatchet job both women did on the live plus the hypocrisy of the oaf complaining about Trinny and her micro needle yet promoted her mates a while back, which you can see if you look for it. She’s so unpleasant, uncouth, unprofessional, chops and changes her advice depending upon who is paying her. Says she’s all for uplifting women then puts them down. All in all an unpleasant women.
as others have already said Trinny has addressed the past.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.