Caroline Hirons #30 Needled by Trinny.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess what I'm saying is that she's doing so much that could be helping her skin, how can anyone conclude it's definitely the skincare and hand over all their cash?
Im not defending her, but her book talks about injectables and lasers and she regularly talks about them.

Reactions: 4
Im not defending her, but her book talks about injectables and lasers and she regularly talks about them.
It's like a magician' sleight of hand: followers, you know it's not real, but don't look at what I'm actually doing, just look at the shiny new pot of cream over here, and buy that.

Reactions: 2
A few minutes into the evening live and someone asks her about botox - she says she hasn't had any since last spring because 'she can't be bothered', but wasn't it because she was testing some laser type skin treatment, so she said she couldn't have botox, fillers, profilho blah blah?

It stuck in my mind because I thought at the time my goodness that is a lot of stuff other than skincare you are doing to your face.

Either the laser treatment is crap and she doesn't want to say that, but I do think her skin looks better than it did, more animated, better colour - maybe all the exercise is doing it good, to get all the blood pumping and pores sweating - but could it be the laser thing is actually pretty good, but she's realised she wouldn't earn as much from it as she does from pushing skincare?

I guess what I'm saying is that she's doing so much that could be helping her skin, how can anyone conclude it's definitely the skincare and hand over all their cash?
Imho she is hardly as advert for a 54 year old woman. It just shows that skincare can only do so much.

Reactions: 10
Aren’t both of Caroline’s cats… dead?

Your first cat getting run over by a car was an accident. Your second cat getting run over by a car six months later is crappy pet ownership.

But GO ON with your UK vs US nonsense. The inferiority complex is real.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
And let's not forget that they were cats that are known for not being street smart and good outdoors

Cough,sniff, sniff, rub nose, speak in croaky voice, moan about something in a pretend jokey way, rub nose, sniff. And repeat.

She’s back live! Still ill, coughing, sniffing, clearing throat and slurping. Still banging on about diet and gym. She can’t watch the Globe awards as it’s all too self congratulatory - the irony 🤣
She never seems to be in good health! I feel for everyone else at the gym with her sneezing and coughing on everything. Unless she had a gym at the country house and doesn’t mix with the general public? 🙃

Reactions: 6
She never seems to be in good health! I feel for everyone else at the gym with her sneezing and coughing on everything. Unless she had a gym at the country house and doesn’t mix with the general public? 🙃
Oh god let’s hope so. Would you like to rock up at your gym and find her there?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She said on that morning live that the she started going to the gym she goes to cos her new bestie Denise Welch goes there.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She said on that morning live that the she started going to the gym she goes to cos her new bestie Denise Welch goes there.
What is the saying?
”You can tell a lot about a person by the company they keep!”

No more questions Your Honour. 😜😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Did anyone pick up shade at Trinny when she said on the live where her make up was from, and that they are all ex make-up artists, and of course that's who you want to buy your make-up from.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Why is she so ill all the time?
And goes to the gym coughing on people.
Btw not to worry anyone here but doing really hard workouts when you have a chest infection is not advised. Puts a lot of pressure on your heart.

Reactions: 13
Bit of a blast from the past but posts from Thirsty Mama™️ keep popping up on my Facebook feed. She’s moved on from the Freaks to Dull Men’s Club and made a reference to her previous group of choice imploding. Wish I knew the story behind it!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I think even the freaks got bored of her attention seeking "not bad for 40" selfies. And I also remember there was something to do with an advent calendar. There was a few conflicting stories she posted, she said she got one as a present for her mother in law and then bought one for herself. And then on another post said her mother in law gave her one. Someone called her on it I think

Reactions: 9
Who else finds the “banter” with the office staff so cringe too? She really thinks she is the coolest down with the kids boss/mum/grandma. Also the way she replies when people ask where her clothes are from. As if they are bespoke couture nobody else could dare afford!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Who else finds the “banter” with the office staff so cringe too? She really thinks she is the coolest down with the kids boss/mum/grandma. Also the way she replies when people ask where her clothes are from. As if they are bespoke couture nobody else could dare afford!
That banter is unbearable. She really is David Brent - 'oh no listen to that one {gurn/roll eyes} It's just mad here. Don't mind us. We're all mad'.
When she did that office tour a while ago and there were numerous cringe neon signs saying 'duck off' you just knew it would be a hideous place to work.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think even the freaks got bored of her attention seeking "not bad for 40" selfies. And I also remember there was something to do with an advent calendar. There was a few conflicting stories she posted, she said she got one as a present for her mother in law and then bought one for herself. And then on another post said her mother in law gave her one. Someone called her on it I think
She was also posting loads of photos of her and her (then) new baby (‘crotch goblin’ 🤢) which CH eventually banned on the group.

I hadn't noticed her posts on DMC until it was mentioned here. First post I saw she just had to mention she had a toddler. The post was about not being able to peel apples in an effective way. Her having a child was an unrelated detail. And noted that she called him a toddler and not crotch goblin.

Bit of a blast from the past but posts from Thirsty Mama™️ keep popping up on my Facebook feed. She’s moved on from the Freaks to Dull Men’s Club and made a reference to her previous group of choice imploding. Wish I knew the story behind it!
Care to translate this for us?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.