Caroline Hirons #30 Needled by Trinny.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Care to translate this for us?
Didn’t mean to be cryptic, sorry! There was a prolific poster in the Freaks group who was always posting selfies with either a baby bump, baby, or just herself, usually with exactly the same expression and often a mention of their glowing skin. She suddenly disappeared (most likely for the reasons mentioned by SqualorVictoria) and I was wondering how you can go from posting daily somewhere to not at all, but it turns out she’s just moved to another Facebook group. No glowing selfies so far that I’ve seen though!

Reactions: 9
Who else finds the “banter” with the office staff so cringe too? She really thinks she is the coolest down with the kids boss/mum/grandma. Also the way she replies when people ask where her clothes are from. As if they are bespoke couture nobody else could dare afford!
Also the ‘of course I can afford to go private, I just don’t need xyz’ and the complete lack of recognition that having a trainer because you ‘know how your mind works’ is an incredibly privileged position to be in. Most people could benefit from a trainer, most can’t afford one.

She also seems incapable of understanding that some people that are obese are also disabled, or have an eating disorder (like Binge Eating Disorder) so something like Ozempic isn’t ‘the easy way out’, it could literally be saving their lives.

All par for the course for her, if it’s not related to her she can’t understand it. And yes, the office bants (with a bunch of much younger people who depend on having a job to be able to live, so joining in is pretty much essential) is soooo uncomfortable. It myst feel so stressful working under someone who changes their mind so frequently and unpredictably

Reactions: 16
I mean, I do think with Ozempic that there are people who are probably taking it for easy way out reasons as it has become a fashionable weight loss tool. That's obviously problematic as it can reduce for those who depend on it for the reasons you mentioned. But where I get annoyed is that she can't simply just say no it's not Ozempic and leave it at that. As always with her, it's her behaviour and how she goes about things

Give it time and she'll release her own merch with "no it's not Ozempic, it's hard work" on a mug or t shirt

Reactions: 15
I mean, I do think with Ozempic that there are people who are probably taking it for easy way out reasons as it has become a fashionable weight loss tool. That's obviously problematic as it can reduce for those who depend on it for the reasons you mentioned. But where I get annoyed is that she can't simply just say no it's not Ozempic and leave it at that. As always with her, it's her behaviour and how she goes about things

Give it time and she'll release her own merch with "no it's not Ozempic, it's hard work" on a mug or t shirt
Ozempic doesn’t work long term anyway. As soon as you stop taking it the weight goes back on. it doesn’t change your mindset towards eating or give you willpower. My friend lost 2 stone, stopped when she went on holiday and over Christmas and most of it went back on. She’s now back on Ozempic 🤷‍♀️ Totally bonkers imho

• Sad
Reactions: 11

And asking if its Ozempic isn't the most outrageous suggestion or enquiry is it?
Some people might not have been avidly following her gym stories and are genuinely interested.
But as you say she's going to make it a thing now. Like when someone said why couldn't she get off her arse and fetch things instead of just shouting for them during her lives. She never shut up about that 😂

Reactions: 8
She’s live, bitching about Anthea Turner being rude to her on twitter (link below, build a bridge Oaf), coughing, picking her nose and telling us that retinol is not ‘so expensive’ it’s like cars; there are affordable ones and luxury ones. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Bit of a blast from the past but posts from Thirsty Mama™️ keep popping up on my Facebook feed. She’s moved on from the Freaks to Dull Men’s Club and made a reference to her previous group of choice imploding. Wish I knew the story behind it!
Oh god. I thought I've never hear of her again. I need to leave the Dull Men's Club now.

Wait actually... is this the hideous woman who kept calling her children "crotch goblins"?

Reactions: 5
She’s live, bitching about Anthea Turner being rude to her on twitter (link below, build a bridge Oaf), coughing, picking her nose and telling us that retinol is not ‘so expensive’ it’s like cars; there are affordable ones and luxury ones. 🙄

That tweet isn't even rude! Is it Oaf's first time on Twitter?!

Reactions: 8
Davinia Taylor (stories right now) is now saying that skin cancer didn’t exist before we started using seed oils in our food and also peddling beef dripping skincare 🤢 Have a look, it is alarming. How can Hirons support this dangerous horsesh!t?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Davinia Taylor (stories right now) is now saying that skin cancer didn’t exist before we started using seed oils in our food and also peddling beef dripping skincare 🤢 Have a look, it is alarming. How can Hirons support this dangerous horsesh!t?
How is Hirons supporting this? Who is DT?

Reactions: 2
Good grief that is horrendous!!!

Highly recommend dr.adrian.chavez and andydoeshealthy on ig who are both proper fully qualified registered dietician/ nutritionists. See their stories where the exasperatedly try to fight back against the utter nonsense that is the "seed oils are poison" mantra.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Good grief that is horrendous!!!

Highly recommend dr.adrian.chavez and andydoeshealthy on ig who are both proper fully qualified registered dietician/ nutritionists. See their stories where the exasperatedly try to fight back against the utter nonsense that is the "seed oils are poison" mantra.
Unfortunately it’s the people who believe this stuff who should be following those accounts. I don’t believe it in the first place. These people also believe that autism can either be cured or caused by diet. Wonderful! PS Nutritionists are absolutely not the same as dieticians. I could get myself qualified as a nutritionist by the end of the day.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Davinia was a alcoholic who's behavour was so erratic her ex was given full custody of their son. She appears to have swapped one addiction for another- that of health and fitness with batshit theories

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Davinia was a alcoholic who's behavour was so erratic her ex was given full custody of their son. She appears to have swapped one addiction for another- that of health and fitness with batshit theories
True but she has been sober for many years now and that is well behind her.

Reactions: 2
True but she has been sober for many years now and that is well behind her.
you're an addict for life, whether actively or in recovery. Your brain doesn't change, you just have to find coping strategies, and one of hers is obviously this health obsession, which is still an addiction.

She tagged and takes willpowders, Davinias’ company, protein powder. Davinia is a biohacker/loon.
Davines is a recovering alcoholic and she’s swapped the one addiction for a ‘health’ one where she considers anything other than organic meat and veg ‘bad’.

you're an addict for life, whether actively or in recovery. Your brain doesn't change, you just have to find coping strategies, and one of hers is obviously this health obsession, which is still an addiction.
Exactly. It's never totally behind you and addicts have to work to ensure they don't have a relapse

Reactions: 7
I know, her addiction to drugs and alcohol is behind her, not her addictive tendencies clearly. She talks very openly about it. I follow her for her honesty about her addiction to drink and drugs and her flash lifestyle, her medical advice is off the wall.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.