Caroline Hirons #30 Needled by Trinny.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title suggestion
Caroline Hirons #31 She will not argue with anyone about herself except when she’s ranting in an
Instagram Live!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She’s back live! Still ill, coughing, sniffing, clearing throat and slurping. Still banging on about diet and gym. She can’t watch the Globe awards as it’s all too self congratulatory - the irony 🤣
On a major health/fitness kick and yet constantly unwell.

Ok then.....

• Haha
Reactions: 17
‘I am a gay man trapped in a straight mans’ body.’ Self satisfied laugh.

How offensive!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
She’s back live! Still ill, coughing, sniffing, clearing throat and slurping. Still banging on about diet and gym. She can’t watch the Globe awards as it’s all too self congratulatory - the irony 🤣
Yea posts her weight loss achievement for likes yet won’t watch an awards ceremony because ppl are gloating 😂😂😂 make it make sense. Hypocrite hirons strikes again!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh look she's posted a link to some magnesium gel she uses. Can't help but think there'll be loads of 'weight loss and fitness' products like protein powders etc shared so she can squeeze some affiliate cash
Haven't seen it but people need to be careful about following her blindly and slathering on magnesium gel. A friend recommended it to me for restless legs syndrome and it was only after I'd applied it that I read the contraindications - including that it mustn't be used by people with CKD (which I have).

Reactions: 4
I'm spoilering this as I'm pondering specific amounts in weight loss and know people can find this uncomfortable (inc me tbh).

So she has lost 2 and a half stone since May? Well done I guess but honestly I would have thought it would be more as she goes to the gym almost daily and has a private trainer. Plus she was quite big before hand which usually means it is easier to loose a lot quite quickly.

So I just think I don't know why she presents herself as such an oracle on the topic when her results are just quite ordinary aren't they? Considering the time and effort she puts into it.
Plus based on the overaction and faux indignation on the very occasional mentions of ozempic she absolutely loves it 😂

• Haha
I'm spoilering this as I'm pondering specific amounts in weight loss and know people can find this uncomfortable (inc me tbh).

So she has lost 2 and a half stone since May? Well done I guess but honestly I would have thought it would be more as she goes to the gym almost daily and has a private trainer. Plus she was quite big before hand which usually means it is easier to loose a lot quite quickly.

So I just think I don't know why she presents herself as such an oracle on the topic when her results are just quite ordinary aren't they? Considering the time and effort she puts into it.
Plus based on the overaction and faux indignation on the very occasional mentions of ozempic she absolutely loves it 😂
Also factor in grief.
When my Dad died I lost almost a stone in 2 or 3 weeks because I just couldn’t eat.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Yes, results are not spectacular. If she started in May that’s 8 months to lose 14kg, less than 2kg per month. No doubt she’s built muscle and is fitter from the gym though. Good luck to her but don’t keep bragging about it please. Almost as self congratulatory as the Golden Globe awards 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I watched a min of the evening live and she mentioned the gym.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When she first started her weight loss journey she said “ I want people to say that I must be on ozempic” so the fact she is snapping back just shows she is loving it. I still think she looks the same.. so i don’t get why she thinks she’s so amazing . Hates the self gloating? My god who the duck should tell her?

Reactions: 15
When she first started her weight loss journey she said “ I want people to say that I must be on ozempic” so the fact she is snapping back just shows she is loving it. I still think she looks the same.. so i don’t get why she thinks she’s so amazing . Hates the self gloating? My god who the duck should tell her?
I agree. She could easily ignore, laugh at or just politely deny the extremely occasional ozempic comments. She's absolutely revelling in it.
I think she has worked hard and has lost some weight but not for one second do I think it's ozempic.
It look like what it is - predictable results from the amount of effort she has put it.

She reminds me of a teenager bragging about going to the gym and having a PT (nice if you can afford one).

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She has the body that likes to put on weight, usually I’d say it’s unfair but since she is such a cow … I think it’s fitting. I do not say that to wonderful people who light the world up. It’s her outside matching her insides.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
A few minutes into the evening live and someone asks her about botox - she says she hasn't had any since last spring because 'she can't be bothered', but wasn't it because she was testing some laser type skin treatment, so she said she couldn't have botox, fillers, profilho blah blah?

It stuck in my mind because I thought at the time my goodness that is a lot of stuff other than skincare you are doing to your face.

Either the laser treatment is crap and she doesn't want to say that, but I do think her skin looks better than it did, more animated, better colour - maybe all the exercise is doing it good, to get all the blood pumping and pores sweating - but could it be the laser thing is actually pretty good, but she's realised she wouldn't earn as much from it as she does from pushing skincare?

I guess what I'm saying is that she's doing so much that could be helping her skin, how can anyone conclude it's definitely the skincare and hand over all their cash?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.