Caroline Hirons #30 Needled by Trinny.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s currently doing an early morning live about the weight loss. The comments on her post obviously struck a nerve for her to be live at 8.30 in the morning.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
This is the same crap she would have been raging about this time 12 months ago.
Exactly. Judging women by what they weigh 🤷‍♀️
---
If she’s “all good”, as she keeps insisting she is, why does she have to respond to every comment mentioning Ozempic and then get her PT and yoga instructor to chip in. Nobody, gives a flying f.ck that she’s lost weight or how she did it. Why is she squabbling with people about it? If you genuinely don’t care you ignore it. It’s all so “holier than thou”

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
Happened to come across the live this morning. Normally I don't bother to watch her but got dragged in.

Didn't really listen as I was concentrating on the comments, so many questions which she left unanswered. As for the skin care kit question, can't she just buy what works for her rather than chopping and changing every time a kit is launched.

Screenshot_2024-01-08-10-07-03-14_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9~2.jpg
Screenshot_2024-01-08-10-03-40-29_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9~2.jpg
Screenshot_2024-01-08-09-54-31-18_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9~2.jpg
Screenshot_2024-01-08-09-53-13-76_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9~2.jpg
Screenshot_2024-01-08-09-52-55-66_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9~2.jpg
Screenshot_2024-01-08-09-50-22-26_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9~2.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I couldn't listen to her because of the distorted voice and all the shite about the gym and macros.

Reactions: 5
Didn’t see the live but LOVE the question about Jim considering her passive aggressive post about non-supportive partners and going to the gym.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You know what, I honestly have no issue with someone trying to get fit and lose weight if that's what they want. What's annoying is the typical Hirons bullish approach, she's not interested in presenting content or information in a way that might actually be helpful. She's being her usual defensive self, getting snappy and snipey with people as well as talking down to and lecturing her followers

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
I don’t understand why’s she’s crowing off like she’s superwoman? She’s lost literally a pound a week?? That’s nothing in my eyes considering she reckons she’s been working so hard and all the pics of her sweatyness. I’d want more of a result than that. You could do that easily just adjusting your diet slightly. I’m not dissing it just how she’s going off about it ciz I don’t like the Woman 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh look she's posted a link to some magnesium gel she uses. Can't help but think there'll be loads of 'weight loss and fitness' products like protein powders etc shared so she can squeeze some affiliate cash

Reactions: 10
Exactly. Judging women by what they weigh 🤷‍♀️
---
If she’s “all good”, as she keeps insisting she is, why does she have to respond to every comment mentioning Ozempic and then get her PT and yoga instructor to chip in. Nobody, gives a flying f.ck that she’s lost weight or how she did it. Why is she squabbling with people about it? If you genuinely don’t care you ignore it. It’s all so “holier than thou”
So she's all for fillers and the.newest tweakments and tit but when it's about weight loss it's suddenly all natural and in no way helped by the new hype drug?

As if.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Oh look she's posted a link to some magnesium gel she uses. Can't help but think there'll be loads of 'weight loss and fitness' products like protein powders etc shared so she can squeeze some affiliate cash
She did this before with some protein water thing, and then posted again saying what are you freaks like with a screenshot showing it sold out on the website. Obvs didn't get sent any freebies as she didn't mention this 'amazing' protein water again today...

I do find it amazing that whenever anyone seems to be public about their weight loss it always involves shakes, bars, supplements, powders, protein products, collagen blah blah blah. Let the affiliate codes commence!

Reactions: 13
Willpowders’ owner Davinia Taylor is worth a follow for the lunacy of it all. She’s telling us that receipts will give you cancer right now. Seriously.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
If someone with no training or education in skincare was doing lives and Q&As about skincare, she'd go off on one - she has in the past.

People with no training or education in fitness or nutrition spouting off on Instagram and TikTok is how harmful food and fitness trends get spread.She's such a hypocrite

She did this before with some protein water thing, and then posted again saying what are you freaks like with a screenshot showing it sold out on the website. Obvs didn't get sent any freebies as she didn't mention this 'amazing' protein water again today...

I do find it amazing that whenever anyone seems to be public about their weight loss it always involves shakes, bars, supplements, powders, protein products, collagen blah blah blah. Let the affiliate codes commence!
Yeah it's funny how these weight loss journeys hardly ever seem to involve "I was just mindful of my diet and went for a walk every day". It always involves spending money to fix a problem. And the cycle continues

Reactions: 14
She’s back live! Still ill, coughing, sniffing, clearing throat and slurping. Still banging on about diet and gym. She can’t watch the Globe awards as it’s all too self congratulatory - the irony 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
God she is just rank on her live with all the coughing. Also her stans asking questions about her exercising. You’d think she’s the only person on earth that lifts weights

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.