Caroline Hirons #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The continual excitement of who has donated what, and slagging those who haven't makes me feel uncomfortable.
People taking credit for noticing Oskia have donated a grand like they're responsible.

There was a post this morning, saying if they're are freaks that haven't donated it must be because of the cost and let's make a way that everyone can pay a quid (if the £5 minimum is too much)

I've not donated. Its not to do with not affording the £5.
I think I saw that post too! The effort they want to make, like setting up a bank account or Paypal, pooling it together, all that shite... it was vomit inducing, tbh. Aren’t their tongues rubbed sore and raw from all that arse licking?? Like seriously, don’t be performing gymnastics to donate if you can’t, or want to even! Caroline won’t be kicking your door in FBI style if us mere mortals (not influencers, businesses, etc) didn’t contribute.

It’s ok, it’s okay.

Reactions: 4
From Facebook. Looks like these moneyspinners are going to keep coming:

KIT INFO
OKAY ARE YOU READY?!

2 KITS
CLEAR PAY IS AVAILABLE
CAN PAY WITH CREDIT IR DEBIT CARD
FULL SIZE PRODUCTS
KIT 1 10 PRODUCTS
KIT 2 9 PRODUCTS
Retinol in both kits
No SPF
1 of the kits had a special product
YELLOW BAG WITH CAMO LINING
Cost £200-£300
Kits are worth £500-£600
KIT REVEAL ON THURSDAY 13th August
KITS LAUNCH ON FRIDAY 14th August
CAROLINE ALSO CONFIRMED THAT THERE WILL BE AUTUMN KITS; 2 OF THEM TO BE PRECISE

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
From Facebook. Looks like these moneyspinners are going to keep coming:

KIT INFO
OKAY ARE YOU READY?!

2 KITS
CLEAR PAY IS AVAILABLE
CAN PAY WITH CREDIT IR DEBIT CARD
FULL SIZE PRODUCTS
KIT 1 10 PRODUCTS
KIT 2 9 PRODUCTS
Retinol in both kits
No SPF
1 of the kits had a special product
YELLOW BAG WITH CAMO LINING
Cost £200-£300
Kits are worth £500-£600
KIT REVEAL ON THURSDAY 13th August
KITS LAUNCH ON FRIDAY 14th August
CAROLINE ALSO CONFIRMED THAT THERE WILL BE AUTUMN KITS; 2 OF THEM TO BE PRECISE
The amounts of money just astound me. Yet there was talk in a post above about they couldn’t afford to put a few quid in her charity...

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Doesn't she always say "never credit card skincare?" All these buy now, pay later schemes can get people into a lot of financial difficulty and I think it's immoral for these influencers to be promoting it.

Reactions: 6
I wonder if there is a touch of the Marcus Rashford's about this. He really did get the government to do a u-turn on a woeful decision regarding free school meals, except he did it with a huge amount of intelligence, grace and humility. Maybe Caroline thinks she can do something similar with getting the beauty industry reopened but with all the grace of a bull in a china shop.

Its such a shame when a message is lost like this, because she is totally correct that the reopenings in the UK do look to be discriminatory towards women but the way she puts her message out there reinforces negative, misogynistic stereotypes about screechy, hysterical women and boom, no one is listening or taking her seriously. Just dial it down a notch or 10. Make your point lucidly and calmly.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Don't think I can cope with weeks of getting excited about the "kit" and justifying purchasing it..

If you use everything (or want everything) it'll be good value. It always is.
But how can you make the decision until you see the contents

Reactions: 3
The price of the kits was shocking to me! Its a lot of money to spend in one go on skincare.

Reactions: 5
Doesn't she always say "never credit card skincare?" All these buy now, pay later schemes can get people into a lot of financial difficulty and I think it's immoral for these influencers to be promoting it.
She used to say “never credit card skincare". When she got into retail herself, she dropped her morals...

yeah, why is Cazza obsessed with highlighter yellow and camo? her personal style is confusing to me too. like when she gets her hair done, it’s all ~glam but most of the time it’s up in a greasy bun and she wears trousers and trainers. I know she’s a tall lass but she has money if she wants to dress up nicely sometimes, surely?

Reactions: 1
The price of the kite Is eye watering
I see a lot of young girls in the group wanting them recently saw a 21 year old bought the last kit and as a 22 year old I found it odd as there didn’t seem much for ‘young’ skin in the kit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.