Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loolar

She mentioned it on this TikTok, unfortunately near the end so you have to listen to her do pathetic accents I would guess that the driving ban is from using her phone at the wheel…
I don't like to bash someone's child but this is ultra irritating. As if someone has never told her to just stop. It's like the end result of an experiment to just bolster a child's confidence completely, telling them they're wonderful all the time and never ever once you're not funny. She's got brothers. There's no way my brother's wouldn't have taken the p*ss savagely if I did something like that. Chewing gum whilst you wash your face is ick.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

w8g

VIP Member
Launching a loyalty programme with four products? That’s a bit silly isn’t it?
Most people who follow her are there for the kits. The kits used to be great value but is no longer the case - this is a topic for another day!

Purchase of the kits don’t add to the loyalty programme I believe, as the kits are not under the Skin Rocks (🤢) name.

It all feels quite pointless. Who would be interested in this loyalty programme other than Katepinksmith?

• Haha

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
I'm Irish and didn't read it as an insult. Frankiebelle said it was to distinguish him from the other dominatrix fella. If she had said something like 'the dirty Irish mod' fair enough, that would be insulting but I wouldn't read officious + description of who he is so people know who is being referred to as anti Irish sentiment

F1 Philo

A new irritating affectation of her's (to add to many) is repeating herself. She does it constantly.
Almost every other sentence {dramatic pause} Almost every other sentence.
It’s what market traders do; not saying there’s a connection.

• Haha

bottlewrapper

Chatty Member
Watched the live. Lots of shouting about 'qualifications', without specifying what those are or what people should be looking for. Bellowing about needle length, whilst forgetting that their line between acceptable and not acceptable is a quarter of a millimetre, as if that's going to make much difference. Lots of patronising comments about things being very scientific and difficult to explain, without considering that their audience might actually be intelligent and/or professional and perfectly able to understand it. Lots of overlap between who wouldn't use it and who should, which made no sense. Generally lots of fear around grown woman being able to make their own active choices rather than listen to 'professionals'. So far, so beauty industry.

If Hirons hadn't been in such a hurry to trash Trinny, she could have turned this into a really useful live. She could have called in all the home kits, talked about the pros and cons, how to do it, and then talked about what you get with a salon treatment that you can't get at home, and whether it's worth the outlay on a home kit or save it to spend in a salon.

bottlewrapper

Chatty Member
On a tangent it always makes me wonder when someone who’s vegetarian, has a rescue dog etc recommends so many brands that test on animals as Sali Hughes does 🤔 Yea they don’t test in the UK/Europe but they do in other markets so surely those animals count too?
I always wonder this about anyone using injectables, which are classed as medical products therefore HAVE to undergo animal testing in the EU/UK. So anyone using injectables is creating demand for an animal-tested yet totally unnecessary class of products. But you'll never see a beauty influencer point this out...

• Wow

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
No she said nothing.
Of course. Not even remotely surprising
---
Sorry but how funny that random Lesley from Instagram with 400 followers is making bitchy comments about "the last time I saw Trinny she was doing fashion"

It's called RANGE Lesley 😂
I love how Trinny's decades of experience in the fashion and beauty industry (and being on a major TV show and writing best seller books from that franchise and having access to loads of contacts) seem to count for nothing but the oaf working as a counter girl makes her an expert in all things beauty

• Haha
  • Heart

Wobblehead

VIP Member
Cult Beauty was ditched because she realised how much money she could make herself selling kits and boxes.

Whatisgoingoninworld

This has got to be the worst kit I have seen. I can see why it’s an “advent” because it’s just a bunch of shit people will never use. Hirons told people to wait before buying skincare and you will get no serum with stupid eye patches, a skin primer and a body exfoliant? Thought it was all about face skincare.

I loved the people on the live were getting upset about the password. The password was so badly done and more like an afterthought. Probably just put together yesterday.

I have to mention again her moisturizer is so basic . More basic than the ordinary but has a price like Murad. Why would anyone who loves skincare want to pay that price for a moisturizer with none of the extra ingredients ?

MinnieGrant

The ONLY way this would’ve worked is if she were still an unbiased product reviewer. Now that she has her own line — in direct competition with Trinny’s — that’s no longer possible.

She should’ve left this for someone else. She looks like a jealous fool with an inferiority complex.

50sGirl

VIP Member
It was not a good live for hirons. The jealousy just reeks. I wonder if trinny messaged her since they are friends. Cause that is like a stab in the back. 54 and still in high school .
Spot on! Mean Girl.

Thread title suggestion…
Caroline Hirons #30 The Regina George of beauty

• Haha

Artheusa

30 somethings who actually believe they look 20 are exhausting. Just put them in a group of 20 year olds and there's no way they won't stand out. Your facial structure and most importantly how you carry yourself changes so so much.

Reactions: 19

Rowling

Chatty Member
I don’t get how she doesn’t see the hypocrisy. From saying to not to buy expensive cleansers and moisturisers to selling expensive cleansers and moisturisers. Then saying you don’t need an expensive flannel to selling expensive flannels then getting shouty and aggressive when people comment on the price and being like that Paris Hilton meme “stop being poor”.

FINIFUS

VIP Member
She’s such a vile cunt
Couldn't have put it better myself.

I had an email from Skin Rocks this morning stating her cleansers, moisturiser and flannels get five star reviews. Hmm. Well they probably do on the Skin Rocks website because the buyers are likely to be Freaks, chanting "Expensive equals Good" while hitting the pay now button. This is not the case if you look at more independent reviews at SpaceNK.

Oh and it's not the case if you read comments on the Nadine Baggott FB group either.
---
A few SpaceNK reviews of the moisturiser. In the interests of fairness, the overall rating is 3.5 out of 5 - but I think we can be pretty sure a significant number of the 5 star reviews will have been posted by Freaks, friends or employees (family members) of the Oaf

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

FrankieBelle

VIP Member
To be honest seeing Trinny use it on her insta like a bloody gua sha, Nanna’s right to be concerned.

I had a horrible reaction to a 0.25 needle. There will be many Trinny Tribe sheep with a very sore raw face soon. It needs proper guidance and very careful use.

Trinny’s skin can tolerate battery acid. This launch is a big mistake.

Last edited: