Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Foxvint

VIP Member
Yes you would think it's a conflict of interest. Anybody remotely sane would think so. A brand recommending another brand - and if the Skin & Me prescription includes tretinoin, users should need nothing more at night than that, except a cleanser and maybe a moisturiser. I know Hirons flogs those two products, but so do Skin & Me and her promotion includes those as well.

Fact is old mother Oaf relies on the freaks to buy whatever old shite she churns out. I think she's already flogged a sort of barrier repair kit or box (I may have imagined this), but honestly she encourages her acolytes to screw up their skin barrier through over-use of the crap she sells.

I am beyond glad that I've seen the light as far as Hirons is concerned. I must have saved a small fortune in the time since I found you Tattlers.

Oh and my face hasn't fallen off since I stopped buying her rubbish - even though I've used CeraVe hand cream on my face a couple of times....
This. During lockdown I spent so much money I didn't have (clearpay, klarna) on skincare. It was an anxious lonely time and these influencers act like your friends. It wasn't even particularly about the product to me, I was trying to buy feeling better about myself and therefore my world. What they do is poisonous if you're in a vulnerable place. I put it all into bundles and flogged the lot when I came out the other side.

That advent kit is terrible! That price for a load of basic moisturisers and who exactly needs acids on the body? Strippers an nude models maybe? Load of shite.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I genuinely think this might be a turning point for Hirons. The moment she can pinpoint where it all went wrong.
She has behaved terribly. To Trinny. To the hapless 'expert' waving that fecking microneedling book about for some reason.
It isn't actually even about the rights or wrongs of that microneedling tool but the way she went about it. Hirons could be right about it but that isn't the point. Setting the live up as though it was impartial 'nobody is allowed to slag off Trinny' but they both then stuck the boot in with all their claims unchallenged.
So unprofessional it is embarrassing. She is an embarrassment.

FINIFUS

VIP Member
Trinny comes across as kind. The Oaf the complete opposite.
Absolutely. She tries to make women feel good about themselves. I treated myself to a consultation/makeup session at Trinny HQ just before the first Covid lockdown and her staff are lovely too. I came out of there feeling so happy and uplifted.

• Heart
I don’t get how she doesn’t see the hypocrisy. From saying to not to buy expensive cleansers and moisturisers to selling expensive cleansers and moisturisers. Then saying you don’t need an expensive flannel to selling expensive flannels then getting shouty and aggressive when people comment on the price and being like that Paris Hilton meme “stop being poor”.
Then literally doing a blog post saying I will will never review these brands which included tropic, because they're an MLM and she has spoken in depth how pyramid schemes take advantage of women. Then lo and behold, tropic appears on her Instagram grid. Just fuck off you hypocritical turd 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

50sGirl

VIP Member
Being catty again to another woman. The oaf is so déclassé and just comes across like a mean girl.
Nellie really champions other women doesn’t she? 🙄
You’d never hear or see Trinny or Lisa make comments like that.
How can the Freaks not see through her?

FrankieBelle

VIP Member
That live was a contrived pile on, hitting Trinny’s weak spot - aesthetic experience. The expert was there to say everything that the Fathead wasn’t prepared to say but desperately wanted to. She even laughed when the expert said she was appalled with Trinny’s advice.

She’s a back stabbing bitch. How she’s ever going to still claim to be a friend of Trinny after this very public humiliation of her is beyond me.

I can’t stand micro needling, it wrecked my skin. But this bullying under the umbrella of addressing the questions of her sheep was just horrible to watch. I’m mortified for Trinny.

• Wow

FINIFUS

VIP Member
I’ve not seen @FINIFUS post on here in ages. Hope they’re okay and just sick of Nellie now.
Aww thanks @50sGirl

I'm OK. I've been crazy-busy with work so haven't posted for a while but I do read posts here pretty regularly.

I've been without running water in my flat since last Saturday afternoon - reason it's taking so long to fix is that the leaseholder for the other flat involved is refusing to let plumbers into her property. Having to shower at local leisure centre and lug washing to the launderette (where prices are eye-wateringly expensive these days).

Latest is that the freeholder is seeking an Order allowing them to force entry so 🤞 for our water supply being reinstated soon!

If I was still a Freak I could have posted a "woe is me" post on there in the hope that someone would offer me free use of their penthouse apartment in Mayfair (with luxe toiletries and skincare galore) for as long as I need it 😆

• Heart
  • Haha

Shelly333

Am I the only person on this thread who has zero - and I mean ZERO, ZILCHHHH - interest in Trinny and her brand?

She has been accused in the past of racism and not hiring/working with ethnic minorities for her brand/makeup shoots. I don't know the behind the scenes of this accusation obviously but usually there's no smoke without fire and I'm sure she's not perfect.

The way Hirons has been bashing her recently has indeed been very rude. She has been horrid with the way she's dealt with the microneedling situation but if I had to choose between the two of them... I think I'd still prefer Hirons 🤣
For me it isn’t about Trinny and her brand, it was the unashamedly unprofessional orchestrated hatchet job. I would feel the same way had it been about any other brand owner. The live was never about micro needling and the pro’s and con’s it was the very deliberate attack. Someone who is a more successful brand owner and the oaf can’t stand it, the comment from the professional ‘last I heard about Trinny she was in fashion”, not corrected by the oaf, but gurned and laughed like a good un. Shocking behaviour by them both, supporting women my a###. And really for a salon owner 35 yrs in the business obviously has no idea what’s going on the market place if that’s to be believed, which I did not because they’ve all been discussing it on the FB group that us minions can’t join.
Yes I’m sure Trinny isn’t perfect who is? But I’ve never seen her have an expert on her live and do a hatchet job on another business.

FINIFUS

VIP Member
There's no reason it should be impossible. If people are registered, there must be a 'my account' page and IT must have a way of monitoring how much each registered user has spent. Otherwise how would they keep track going forwards? I deleted the email which informed about the scheme but from what I can recall, it didn't even say how much you had to spend to qualify for each level.

Anyone aiming to reach the top or secret levels better be prepared to bankrupt themselves. It's clear just from the selling groups that people literally spend thousands every year on whatever Hirons tells them to.

Reactions: 20

Deevee47

VIP Member
God she’s an irritating asshole- i get second hand embarrassment for her parents. If our children were plastering themselves all over SM in such an uncouth way I’d be horrified.
she is absolutely talentless and classless- does she not ever get told no by her parents or how to behave?

an absolute embarrassment…
She makes my eyeballs itch.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Well Nellie has now introduced a Skin Rocks Loyalty Scheme with 3 “Freak” tiers. Top tier gets “early access”. Desperate to get them spending. 🙄
Omg 😲 she's shameless.
I hope she has slightly missed the boat on this tbh. I look at the freaks group occasionally and I don't get the same levels of frenzy at all these days. I think a lot of people are waking up to her hypocrisy, greed and general foul demeanour. And voting with their money. Hopefully.

Bertha

View attachment 2534872
losing a pet is hard, but even the poster said ‘not sure what this group is about’

what a random post that admins approve. I get at the end she put about budget products, but also feel they are trying to get freebies from a sympathy post
I'm going to look heartless here but why do we need any of that irrelevant information? Why cant she just say that wants some budget products for combo/acne skin etc and be done with it. We don't need to know that her pet died and she also shouldn't be coming to a group which she "doesn't know what it's about" to seek assistance.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Why so defensive about someone tagging Trinny if she feels she can stand by all she says? Pathetic.
And that 'expert'. What a bitchy comment about 'the last I heard of Trinny she was doing fashion'. Bitchy bitchy. So women have to 'stay in their lane' do they? Heaven forfend a woman might have more than one interest, as Nellie smirked.
Glad Oaf is rattled by the response. She bloody well should be. She is an utter disgrace.

Artheusa

Do you know when has she? I’ve not noticed that. I have noticed Nellie telling a woman of colour to sit down, police the word auntie, and also claiming/borderline cosplaying black heritage (remember “I’m shocked we’re not black, my mum has curly hair and a tan 🙄)
Caroline also said this to a live audience "- 99% of what your face is showing comes from you stomach (for example – there’s no acne in Africa where there’s starvation) - everything that goes in you gut shows on your face". The source is long gone unfortunately, I copied it from gurugossip.

• Wow
  • Sick

50sGirl

VIP Member
Oo did anyone receive a voucher for £10 off her latest kit via email today?
They can’t be selling too well seeing as I UNSUBSCRIBED from her emails eons ago!
For her team who (obvs 🙄) read here, unsubscribe means I do not want to receive ANY emails from you and certainly not shilling ones! Times must be hard if you’re emailing old subbies…
And yes you do read here because on her recent live she mentioned that she refills her water bottle so it’s not single use! Funny that she said that after Tattlers pulled her up on it.

IMG_9102.jpeg

SJP’s body language in this photo is very telling isn’t it? (Emma Gunavardhana’s face blocked by CH in a ‘hilarious’ response to Emma cutting her out on her post, I refuse to call her Emma Guns, as CH came up with the name saying that Emma’s own name was too hard to pronounce, micro aggression much?)

• Wow