Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rowling

Chatty Member
OMG. If I disliked the Oaf before, I despise her now. Watched a bit of the 'microneedling' live where Hirons says "Trinny didn't ask me before putting it on sale". Well why the fuck would she? Then the 'expert' - "The last time I saw Trinny she was doing fashion", accompanied by eye-roll. Does she mean the last time she saw Trinny it was with Susannah on 'What not to wear'?

Now, I would never take a 5mm microneedling roller to my face - but considering the strong acids (p50 1970, anyone?) and Tret that Hirons recommended for years, she's a fine one to talk about damaging skin barriers.

Although Hirons tried to seem as if she was being reasonable, you could tell she was gleeful at having the opportunity to overtly criticise Trinny. Hateful.
Oh my god , what a cow. She’s just jealous that Trinny’s wardrobe is Impeccable and hers is Edina Monsoon cast off’s.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Traazers

VIP Member
0FC6318F-2D40-41D5-BFDC-828A76A2DDBB.png
Edited to add the ASA screenshot I sent her, note bottom left paragraph:
45939FBF-3EAA-4806-B3AE-00675ABB9A07.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
There's no reason it should be impossible. If people are registered, there must be a 'my account' page and IT must have a way of monitoring how much each registered user has spent. Otherwise how would they keep track going forwards? I deleted the email which informed about the scheme but from what I can recall, it didn't even say how much you had to spend to qualify for each level.

Anyone aiming to reach the top or secret levels better be prepared to bankrupt themselves. It's clear just from the selling groups that people literally spend thousands every year on whatever Hirons tells them to.

It absolutely can be done somehow.Australian skincare brand Go-to launched a rewards program about 6 years after they went into business and they were able to backdate every single purchase I had made since 2014, and there was a lot! They have a much bigger range too. Skin rocks has only been going a year or so so could be easily done, it’s just pure greed on her part.

Whatisgoingoninworld

Hirons has always said she does not like at home micro needling except if it’s very small needles.. . When hirons said she hated at home micro needling I started looking into it. This woman puts acid on her face twice a day (ruined my skin for a long time) I thought there has to be something fantastic about it. I worked in microbiology labs so I know that cleanliness is key. Other than that it’s learning technique.
I think they are all up in arms about it because they act like it’s so professional and needs a lot of classes. Like it’s only for the people who are educated .It’s actually quite easy and does a hell of a lot more than skincare. Hirons does NOT care about barriers or ruined skin so it’s just a flimsy excuse to go after trinny. Caroline gives such bad advice for skin and I can testify to that. Acids 2x a day, no sunscreen because it’s England. That’s the fucking shit she has been putting out when she first said micro needles were terrible!

• Heart

MakkaPakka

VIP Member
Ginger Spice said she wants to look natural, not that she uses “natural” products. But Caroline’s too dumb to know the difference.
---
Funny how Caroline just nodded her head and smiled when Emma Lewisham mentioned natural ingredients in her YouTube video…
Geri Halliwell is only 3 years younger than CH so she's probably just jealous.

• Wow

FrankieBelle

VIP Member
Oh Caroline. this is a slip up isn’t it. Why on earth would you do a “public service announcement“ where the warning is very obviously aimed at a competitor that is doing better in the place you wanted for yourself. I feel for (although I didn’t warm to) the expert who had clearly been encouraged to slate said competition. Trinny has appeared very classy in her public reaction to this debacle. CH has been quiet since. No doubt being busy with SpaceNK.

Interestingly, a few weeks ago CH slated the podcast by Steven Bartlett where she claimed that he made Trinny in particular and other women CEOs cry. I listened and didn’t think he was particularly targeting these women to make them cry. Asking probing and personal questions yes, but all of this would have been discussed ahead of the pod release.
Re the podcast with Steven Bartlett, I remember listening at the time thinking in no way would Trinny have spoken about her husband's death had it not been agreed beforehand. What professional/celebrity would not ask what was going to be discussed ahead of recording? I thought it was a brilliant podcast, and Steven was sensitive and appropriate. Trinny was awesome.

I take it chavvy hirons hasn't been asked to be on it? That explains it.

I don't think she's quiet because of SpaceNK - she was vlogging her and her idiot employees at the airport, in the hotel etc. when in Scotland last week. I think she's a bit stumped at the backlash this has caused.

Like all narcissists she has no idea how to behave when it's apparent she's done something wrong.

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
"Kirsten was obviously nervous". Why did you bring on someone who isn't a public figure, Caroline? Seems a bit odd to me to bring on basically a mate who has no experience of dealing with this kind of public social media stuff and then blame it on them being 'nervous'. If it was such an important topic why not bring in an experienced person? Oh that's right, no public figure in their right mind would want anything to do with your grubby little agenda and instead you had to drag down an unknown person

At the start of the video she had to tell everyone to be 'really really nice' to Kirsten as she does not have a public presence

Reactions: 18

OnlyPassingThrough

Ava's recent unboxing video is so absolutely awful. Hasn't got a clue what she's doing and obvs confused about the Oladupe. Should have checked what she was opening before she actually did it.

This influencer culture (especially when done like this) is horrific. Our poor planet.

• Sad

FINIFUS

VIP Member
Yawn. Skinrocks app and a rundown of the Oaf's upcoming personal appearances. Boooorrrrrrinnnnng.

Someone asked "What hair products do you use please?" I was very tempted to reply "Why? Are you desperate to avoid them?"

• Haha

yessenia_d

Chatty Member
She also thought she had some Greek heritage because she has thalassemia trait iirc, but said she was very disappointed that she was "only British Isles." Gives the impression she did one of those tests and it came up with 100% UK and Ireland or whatnot.

Eta

I was going to say didn't she say she had Cherokee in her bloodline 🤣
I wonder if all of us could put together a brief history of her supposed heritage 🤔
Oh God, I just remembered that she said she thinks she has Africn heritage somewhere because her mother had curly hair and "if you know you know." She's all about ethnicity and heritage as ☆vibezzzz☆ lol.

• Haha
  • Wow

FINIFUS

VIP Member
No, it's been shifted into videos so you don't immediately see it. Still there and people still commentating.
I just saw Trinny's live in which she responds to Hirons' attack. She does so calmly, firmly and without bitching back at the Oaf. Class.

• Heart

Whatisgoingoninworld

She must have had a terrible week dealing with HR? Just an assumption. Sometimes she just needs to shut her mouth. I get it .. she thinks young people should work.. has her kids worked at McDonald’s? Or any job for that matter? She cannot be going on about young people needing work ethic when she has created these exact young people. Once I hit 14 I could buy whatever I wanted but I had to go to work. I doubt max has ever had a job so who is she telling the young people to get a work ethic??

skincaresceptic

Chatty Member
The kit is total crap. Not even a full routine. No toner, mist or serum just a motley collection of oddities. All just companies shifting stuff they can’t sell. I think she’s in trouble ….

• Heart