Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

50sGirl

VIP Member
The secret level is invite only apparently. Even if you spend enough to get the top level theres only so much product you can use at once unless people end up stockpiling then flogging on the swap group
She’s hoping that as you won’t know how much to spend then you’ll keep going in the hope of being invited.

• Wow
Reactions: 18

Bertha

That lip oil has awful reviews. Who wants - what is essentially - a clear lip gloss as part of a skincare kit? And the Dieux eye masks? Surely if I slapped on some cling film onto my undereyes, it would have the same effect? Waste of money.

BTW - didn't CH say she wouldnt work with Deviant because of the whole disaster with them trying to send a shit tonne of salicylic acid to a chemist in the US (which was over the legal amount) and then leaving her in deep water to deal with the authorities? Didn't CH say she was outraged or something? But behind the scenes she was sending DMs about the chemist's complaints "making it about race"?

• Wow
  • Haha

Bertha

Screenshot_20231004_215521_Chrome.jpg

She wanted to leave Youtube because of all the "unqualified experts"... yet the only qualification she has is a face washing certificate that is about as valuable as a piece of toilet paper.

As for the "ageism and sexism"... haven't we seen quite enough of that from her too if I'm not mistaken?! All of her staff members look like theyre 30 and under.

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
Ultimately Trinny is a much nicer and more genuine person, I know who I'd rather hang out with. Also I think it's funny that Caroline thinks they are peers/ equals. She underestimates the fact that Trinny actually is a household name and she can be as sneery as she wants about the fashion stuff from the 00s but everyone knew who Trinny and Susannah were.

This has totally backfired on the oaf and I'm here for it

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
This was their faces just after the “expert” had said

“The last time I saw Trinny , she was talking about fashion”

So nasty and so rude.
The last time I saw Trinny she was talking about fashion. How funny for a so called expert to admit she has been out of the loop for a few decades

Blockedbyadmin

VIP Member
On her TikTok
She was in her car the other day and I was going to say she must be living off ma because it was an expensive type, I think an Audi or Range of type
---
3 days ago acting like a dick at the wheel though 🫣

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
  • Wow

FINIFUS

VIP Member
I'm really pleased Trinny is going to be in Liberty. I've quite a bit of money saved up in my 'beauty drop' account and I'll be happy to spend on some of her products.

I bet Hirons is in a foul mood at this news 😆

My inbox is getting spammed by the Oaf's nonsense. Free kit bags, discount on cleansers, spotlight on the DDG body wipes that nobody wants - not even the Freaks judging by the selling group I'm still a member of.

Smacks of desperation 😆

The shouting at customers for asking a simple question is just so fucking rude, who paid for your mansion?? Yes, your followers!! how hard is it for her to be nice to people??! And no one wants to see your cringe TikTok’s with your chav daughter

FINIFUS

VIP Member
The password thing didn’t work on my iPhone. Landscape. Portrait. Different browsers. Not adequately tested ( and I get it’s tricky with different iOS and phone models) but enough people were saying it. Anyway, it was only valid for 30 minutes so I didn’t buy even after the password was no longer needed. I wonder if the plan was to sell out in that first half hour? Can’t see the point of the waitlist other than to drive FOMO
Oh absolutely the waitlist was to hype it up like it would sell out in minutes....and the ploy of saying the price will increase in 48 hours likewise, to promote panic-buying. Sorry nana, the days when kits sold out immediately are gone. I doubt they're ever coming back. I sincerely hope not anyway. She's a greedy cow with such disdain for her followers, it's time she got some hard knocks.

GossipMongoose

VIP Member
She addressed the Evian bottle a few “lives” ago.
Apparently it’s the same bottle that she refills! 🙄
But no, they don’t read Tattle at all…
Absolute horseshit is it the same bottle. Plus, those bottles aren’t actually designed to be reused multiple times, the plastic deteriorates pretty quickly.

GossipMongoose

VIP Member
I’m no fan of Trinny’s but it would appear that Nellie has shot herself in the foot here.

I’m not remotely surprised that Nadine is with Nellie, she loves anything connected with pseudoscience and anything that paints her as an expert. She describes herself as having a background in science relevant to reading & understanding underpinning clinical studies behind products with actives, but her decades old degree is actually social sciences and her professional background is journalism. All Mrs ‘pentapeptides’ does is read the press releases, same as the rest of them. She has no critical analysis skills whatsoever.

Reactions: 17

yessenia_d

Chatty Member
Ffffing hell Ava is doing a joint Tik tok with one of the other spawn. Has anyone ever told these kids the word No?
Fuck me but they do look like the ultimate bargain basement Beckhams; as if someone formed them from leftover bits of lint, buttons and pork scratchings they'd scavenged in a last minute attempt to have an entry ready for a wAcKy Build Your Own Beckham local radio competition.

• Haha

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Just watched the first few minutes of that live again. Expert Kirsten uses the words 'appalling' and 'mortifying' about that Trinny microneedle. Hirons darkly warns 'there will be damaged skins'.
So she can wriggle and squirm all she likes, and chuck in her constant 'we love Trinny and will not let anyone slag her off here' but what else was that? An attempted hatchet job.
Did Hirons even have the good grace to approach Trinny before hand to say she was doing it and ask if she wanted to say anything?

FrankieBelle

VIP Member
I remember back in the days of the lockdown lives , someone asked her about Liz Earle and she smirked and said something along the lines of “the brand is of it’s time” and slurped her tea.
She worked for Liz Earle for a time and famously touts it as 'the singular worst experience of my working life'. Nothing to do with Liz or Kim, but something else she's never had the balls to admit to. She's always asked to review LE but her silence speaks volumes.

She did say that Cleanse & Polish left her face 'pillarbox' red.

Ye...I call bull shit, this bitch can smear battery acid on her chops without a reaction.

• Heart

GalofHal

Any bets that everyone now sees 100% match for all her products? Seeing as she doesn’t know the personalised skin type of the question asker it just shows that the app is a scam and not “personalised recommendations”
Thought I'd check and I'm only a 36% match.

The flannel is a 1% match 🤣🤣🤣

Screenshot_2023-10-19-01-12-06-49_652865f6757961fd889bd37baf185349.jpg

• Haha