Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

foxwarren

VIP Member
Right ok, you’re refusing to understand where I am coming from. Next time you are describing someone, consider your words and ask yourself why you use some and not others.

Reactions: 3

skincaresceptic

Chatty Member
Trinny doesn’t need to do anything. Hirons has (hopefully) orchestrated the beginning of her own downfall.

As for her being close to Space NK, are they though?
She was close to Cult Beauty, until she wasn’t.
She was close to Brandon from The Ordinary, until she wasn’t.
She was close to Indeed Labs, until she wasn’t…

Hmm, who is the common denominator here? 🤔
Space NK are stocking her crap skincare and letting her tour their branches though

• Sick

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
New thread!

Opinionated

VIP Member
So the live is just flogging her discount code for Tula 🙄 do she tell anyone she’s making money out of it??

• Wow

youncer

I think I remember her saying she was trying to track down who it was. That tweet was 6 months before Freaky Friday...She may have inspired certain people to do their own detective work on their trolz.

OnlyPassingThrough

I don't know who Mae Lindstrom is so I looked. Hirons' face looks sooo different in this video (scroll to the bottom). I don't think it's weight as her arms don't look big. Fillers?

marthaedwards11

Chatty Member
Ma Clampit's insistence in shortening Emma's name is a disgrace. I work across many London Boroughs and beyond. Almost inevitably I work with, and for, people from a wide range of ethnicities, cultural and linguistic backgrounds. IF YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO PRONOUNCE SOMEONE'S NAME, YOU BLOODY WELL LEARN.

All of her performative, virtue-signalling shite about BLM is just that. She's an ignoramus of the highest order. A person's name is central to their identity. I really feel very strongly about this. Can't stand the woman.

Oh and her evident approval of her spawn, Ava G's, cultural (mis)appropriation is just another sickening example.
Agree with the above, and I’ve not seen the clip/post you’re referring to, but Emma does refer to herself as Emma Guns (or at least she used to when I listened to her podcast).

yessenia_d

Chatty Member
Judging by the amount of DDG body wipes that are being flogged, id say they’ve gone down like a lead balloon.

Oaf always said she wouldn’t go into the body side of things…DDG probably got fed up with giving her the over priced face rags so flogged her the body ones instead.
I got a sample of those once and they are awful. Sticky and stinky. Not surprised they're unpopular.

FrankieBelle

VIP Member
I need to watch this before commenting...

But I'm interested in people's experiences of home microneedling. I bought a few microneedles a couple of years ago, mainly to tighten saggy neck skin (at the point when it was touted as being the cure all for every skin ill....), but never used them. How did people find it?
I reacted badly each time I used an at home 0.25mm roller. Took ages to heal the rash. It's not for me, but plenty of people use them.

LovelyDay

I started watching it… and I also need to add that when I got my terrible acne I found hirons blog and at that time she was using acids once to 2x a day.! If she wants to talk about inflammation that was it for me! Her advice completely put me in a spiral and now she is on the live saying she is worried for the people who get inflammation and ruin their skin. Hirons ruined my skin with her bad advice. So she should not be pretending to be concerned for these people who use it and get ruined barriers.

She is a BITCH. End of

Same!! That clarins toner, omg I went though bottles of the stuff, all on her ‘advice’ 😳