Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Deevee47

VIP Member
Wow!! Impressive…. !!! ❤ glad you saw sense and bet your skin is just as good if not better for less nonsense going on ;) xxx
I rewatched that quite recently Siobhan Finneran was great in it and has gone from strength to strength as an actress
---

Oh, you know, the standard double cleanse, acid, mist, treatment serum, moisturising/hydrating serum, eye cream more mist, moisturiser. Just a typical Freaks' routine.....🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 1

queenamber

VIP Member
It looks like the microneedle has been pulled from Trinny's website?

ETA: Never mind it's just out of stock

FrankieBelle

VIP Member
Ava's recent unboxing video is so absolutely awful. Hasn't got a clue what she's doing and obvs confused about the Oladupe. Should have checked what she was opening before she actually did it.

This influencer culture (especially when done like this) is horrific. Our poor planet.
Where's the unboxing post?

traceymrsd

VIP Member
Ava's recent unboxing video is so absolutely awful. Hasn't got a clue what she's doing and obvs confused about the Oladupe. Should have checked what she was opening before she actually did it.

This influencer culture (especially when done like this) is horrific. Our poor planet.
Just commented the same thing about influencer culture on another thread 😩

Bertha

I did meet the Allies founder at one of Cazza's events... and he was lovely.

Deevee47

VIP Member
My goodness… what did you do before!!? I think that sounds like the perfect routine 😂❤❤
OMG yes. I remember that with the spot.

Since de-freaking my skincare routines are so much simpler. Morning is cleanse, vitamin C serum + moisturiser (no separate sunscreen unless it's sunny. My moisturiser is SPF30). Night is cleanse, retinal or hydrating serum, moisturiser if needed. I do use the Ordinary aha/bha peeling solution once a week or so. Easy, cheaper, my skin is happy.

IOrderedASandwich

Gender critical, maybe? I believe men can be allies but not feminists, especially the radical kind (think Andrea Dworkin, or Valerie Solanas as an extreme example). In my experience, leftist men tend to tolerate 3rd wave/choice feminism as it tends to benefit them. But they despise radical/second wave feminism, and weaponise it as transphobia nowadays. Just like that Owen Jones melt.
FYI, according to her widower Dworkin was very much pro-trans.