Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

misspepsi

Dear God she is advertising her counterfeit Adidas x Gucci shoes on her live. They are 100% authentic according to her, however ”sizing is a bit funny” and they are size 45EUR😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4

Shineyshine

VIP Member
Caroline is a guest on Grace Beverley's podcast talking skincare (Grace also has a tattle thread, of course!) I can't bring myself to watch!
Never heard of Grace Beverley until the Oaf plugged her podcast on her stories. I’m off for a read of her thread though - hope it’s a good one!

OnlyPassingThrough

And that's number of customers. Not repeat buys, or people buying multiple products. Or the kits, or however much she charges for ads of which there are numerous. Raking it in.

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
I'm not in any way defending May Lindstrom as I think she is a snake oil sales woman but those look more like towels than flannels

Bryck13

I must admit I also liked Peptide K8 but I wouldn’t repurchase due to the price. I’m currently using The Inkey List peptide moisturiser for £3.49 from Home Bargains! Nothing special but it does the job which tbh is pretty much the same verdict I have on much more expensive products. I’d love to try Trinny’s skincare range but I’m still working my way through my skincare stash. 😳 I’ve not even considered buying Skin Rocks at all - very underwhelming.

Josh Rosebrook Accelerator (think that’s what the mist is called) is another Emperor’s New Clothes item to me.
The Josh Rosebrook mist STANK and really wasn’t moisturising or soothing. Total crap. I chucked it in the end. I got it in the same Kit (I only ever bought one) and there was some Oskia Bedtime Beauty Boost in there too. It retails at £95 so I’d never have purchased on a whim but my skin has never looked as good as when that was in rotation.

If anyone is subscribed to Dermatica, the cream cleanser in the pump is stunning and really reasonable. Fragrance free, and reminds me of The Ordinary cream cleanser but a little softer in texture. I love.

foxwarren

VIP Member
Nothing at all.
Then why even mention his nationality?
---
Those stories about wanting sofa recommendations - she's on the beg isn't she?
Shameless. But not an influencer.
She’s not on the beg, but I loved the mild scolding of ‘not Toast or Loaf’ ie ‘I’m rich rich rich, I want Ruth Crillys’ style, not your DFS crap recommendations, cos you’re poor.’ Katherine Ryan just got a new one, she should ask her.

FINIFUS

VIP Member
The DDG things don't seem to be selling very quickly either. This kit looked like just a motley load of products chucked in with no attempt at making them 'a full routine'. Load of old tat.

GalofHal

Looks like CH is on her reversocycle and attempting damage limitation. She's added comments to the micro needling live.

Couldn't fit it on one screen shot.

Screenshot_2023-11-03-15-17-08-63_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg
Screenshot_2023-11-03-15-17-19-27_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry

katz2022

Chatty Member
it's the name of the feeling you get from it - you get tingles that feel like they start in your brain and kind of run down your neck. like being tickled or someone playing with your hair. people do use it for anxiety but also for sleep, relaxing etc.
we have a thread about it if you're interested: https://tattle.life/threads/asmr-channels.12925/
thank you for sharing this! I can’t get to sleep without an ASMR video so always looking for recommendations

• Heart

Deevee47

VIP Member
I agree, I thought this too but I look back on photos of my skin and the texture is definitely different and I used to wear heavier foundation to make my skin look more even but I don’t wear more than a tinted moisturiser these days. that’s the main difference for me with skin care and that’s with using acids, cleansing it really well and having a good moisturiser. Ive spent a small fortune over the years on holy grail products too but found ones that work for me that I buy now on repeat and wouldn’t be without.
I’ve def fallen for marketing and influencer BS over the years I have to be honest though.
Hope tomorrow is a better day for you xxxx
Am I just jaded or have I been hoodwinked all these years with skincare? Other than basic keeping it clean, protected from sun burn and moisturised, is all this product really necessary? I have almost spent £100s online with different BF offers and then think to myself how can a face cream really be worth paying £75 for. All of the influencers of an age look their age and any improvements are made by nice hair and appropriate make-up. Perhaps I’m just miserable today.

the market is over saturated, over priced and over promises. And delivers very little other than empty bank balances!

mindlessness

VIP Member
Caroline is a guest on Grace Beverley's podcast talking skincare (Grace also has a tattle thread, of course!) I can't bring myself to watch!

• Wow