Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

50sGirl

VIP Member
You can add Pixi to that list.
So is “Mands“ no longer her industry wife?
Also is Marco Zelens still her industry husband? I don’t watch her lives anymore (unless someone here says it’s worth a watch) so I don’t know if he’s still about. Have his products been in her recent kits?

Reactions: 2

MinnieGrant

Her stories are filled with criticism of the US (as usual). Tell me, Caroline, why no mention of the UK’s position?

Xenophobe Hirons: “A country’s government is NOT its people.”

Unless we’re talking about the US, that is.

*If you’re going to post to your stories, why not round it out with these (that you so conveniently left out).*

Sht-you-pid cunt doesn’t know what she’s talking about.

(Not defending the actions of the US. Seriously wondering why she’s pointing fingers and casually leaving out what her own country is doing.)
---
She told Jordan she’s coming to the US this spring. Here’s hoping the cunt stays home!

Attachments

Last edited:

Whatisgoingoninworld

The needles for Teresa tarmey are much smaller.. but she did say in her triinny bashing video that she has come “clean” about it. So I’m guessing she just hates at home micro needling but will help out a “friend”

Rowling

Chatty Member
I’ve been thinking after this awful episode of Trinny bashing from Nellie, does anyone know the full deal of why she dislikes Dr. Sturm so much ?.

bottlewrapper

Chatty Member
I need to watch this before commenting...

But I'm interested in people's experiences of home microneedling. I bought a few microneedles a couple of years ago, mainly to tighten saggy neck skin (at the point when it was touted as being the cure all for every skin ill....), but never used them. How did people find it?

P48601

Thinking she’s upset some companies today with their seemingly normal Google paid fors. Misunderstanding of SEO.

Bertha

Caroline also said this to a live audience "- 99% of what your face is showing comes from you stomach (for example – there’s no acne in Africa where there’s starvation) - everything that goes in you gut shows on your face". The source is long gone unfortunately, I copied it from gurugossip.
What a nutjob!

Deevee47

VIP Member
What is it!!??
Only £20, run don’t walk 🤣
---
Has she mentioned this recently? I’ve unfollowed her and now I’m being nosey but can’t bring myself to follow her again 😂😂😂😂QUOTE="Nottonightbabe, post: 17237809, member: 16386"]
She doesn't sell shoes. 🤷
[/QUOTE]

FrankieBelle

VIP Member
Just watched Trinny’s live. It was perfect. Several dogs. Several hints that CH’s products are shit (that’s what I assumed from it but I love the ambiguity). Did anyone watch live and see what the vulgar comment was? Made Trinny life. I wondered if someone commented that CH is a see you next Tuesday 😁
Ye I’d love to know what that vile comment was! She was clearly amused by it.

Shelly333

Am I the only person on this thread who has zero - and I mean ZERO, ZILCHHHH - interest in Trinny and her brand?

She has been accused in the past of racism and not hiring/working with ethnic minorities for her brand/makeup shoots. I don't know the behind the scenes of this accusation obviously but usually there's no smoke without fire and I'm sure she's not perfect.

The way Hirons has been bashing her recently has indeed been very rude. She has been horrid with the way she's dealt with the microneedling situation but if I had to choose between the two of them... I think I'd still prefer Hirons 🤣
Can’t say anything about her brand shoots but I have gone back as far as 2017 on Trinny London insta and there is certainly women of colour being used back to when she’s started and continued to do so with various ethnicities to date men too and different ages, which I still see today.

FrankieBelle

VIP Member
I'd like to try some Trinny skincare - what would you guys recommend? I like actives and T's ingredients list for actives sounds good.