Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
All quiet from Oaf today 🤔
Not even any candid shots from her Space NK appearances.
Planning how to appear oh so casual about her monumental fuck up. Possibly. 'If people think there is a problem between me and Trinny they can just grow up. Know what I mean' {grimace}

Reactions: 4

GalofHal

Just watched Trinny’s live. It was perfect. Several dogs. Several hints that CH’s products are shit (that’s what I assumed from it but I love the ambiguity). Did anyone watch live and see what the vulgar comment was? Made Trinny life. I wondered if someone commented that CH is a see you next Tuesday 😁
It was a bloke with the name StephenLovesStroking or something saying he regularly "stroked" to Taylor Swift.

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha

50sGirl

VIP Member
Whenever Hirons criticises a brand for being expensive all I can think is May Lindstrom
I’ve tried 3 May Lindstrom products (back when I bought Hirons kits) and I didn’t like any of them.
Not been impressed by the Jordan Samuel products either.

Jellycat369

Chatty Member
It definitely is. Watched a bit of the live, and the repeated exhortations to fill out all the details about products "So we can improve the app recommendations"...

Yeah right - so SR can take all that lovely information and 1. Use it to make a product with mass appeal, and 2. Sell that information to other companies so they can use it to concoct (non-competing) products with mass appeal.

Also, as long as SR don't connect the preference information to data identifying an individual, all that product feedback doesn't count as 'personal data' under GDPR, so they can do what they want with it.

Also on the birthday message, SR saying that over 49,000 people have bought a SR product. Top two products are retinol 1 (£65) and oil (£60). Average those with the moisturiser (£58) to get an average product price of £61.

61 x 49000 = £2,989,000 turnover on product alone...
Which is considerably less then is showing on their latest accounts so I'm not sure I believe that 🙊

• Haha

Bertha

Am I the only person on this thread who has zero - and I mean ZERO, ZILCHHHH - interest in Trinny and her brand?

She has been accused in the past of racism and not hiring/working with ethnic minorities for her brand/makeup shoots. I don't know the behind the scenes of this accusation obviously but usually there's no smoke without fire and I'm sure she's not perfect.

The way Hirons has been bashing her recently has indeed been very rude. She has been horrid with the way she's dealt with the microneedling situation but if I had to choose between the two of them... I think I'd still prefer Hirons 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 3

GalofHal

Yea we need to grow up. Lol. I get what ch is saying about micro needling but I think she’s more hurt that trinny is so successful. It has little to do with the tool and a whole lot to do with her jealousy. Trinny has been needling her face since forever and she had terrible acne. So I am more likely to listen to someone who gets the scarring aspect of acne. Hirons has easy skin so I don’t really think she’s that much of an expert . Again aciding your face twice a day is fine but micro needling is a big no no. It just doesn’t make sense that she’s all up in arms about it.
I

I was also trying to say something like this- I was half asleep but too invested not to say anything 😂

OnlyPassingThrough

Was she gifted the VB perfumes? Because she mentioned them last week and I wonder if that was a ploy to get her into their good books.

Rowling

Chatty Member
Is anyone going to buy Trinny’s microneedle when it comes back into stock ?. I think I’m going to get it in the kit that comes with plump up.

yessenia_d

Chatty Member
I'd like to try some Trinny skincare - what would you guys recommend? I like actives and T's ingredients list for actives sounds good.
The BHA exfoliant in her range I the only one I can get along with (I've got very oily, very sensitive, scarred skin, black so prone to pigmentation and keloids if it adds useful context). I also found the retinoid for "older" skin to be a better match for me than the one for blemishes, despite being slap bang in the latter category rather than the former, so I'd try to see if you can get any samples of the things you're interested in as sometimes the recommendations by skin type or concern can be a bit off ime.

Deevee47

VIP Member
why the ban? I don’t follow her, just her mother and that’s bad enough. QUOTE="FrankieBelle, post: 16909143, member: 238804"]
Looks like Babygirl has had a 6-12 month driving ban. That might have contributed to the generally foul mood Fathead has at the moment.
How ironic she moans about young people having no work ethic - when all 4 of her kids appear to do nothing.
[/QUOTE]

It’s the advent kit so it’s all shit. Speaking of dr Dennis gross he has the new vitamin c serum which I got a sample of and it was rust brown from oxidation when I opened it. Loads of complaints about the oxidation too. I’m just wondering how such an established brand can charge that much for a serum that has no system to keep it fresh. It’s going bad as soon as it is made. Everyone knows it goes bad but Dennis gross just thinks he can put some shit in a bottle and sell it.

She obviously works with a bunch of yes people because it only takes a bit of watching the freaks to know that body pads would not go well with the freaks. The kit was a bad idea
That's outrageous. Hope you got a refund. When a company as affordable as geek and gorgeous can do a vitamin c so right that gothamista prefers it to skinceuticals, then there's no excuse for pricey ole Doc DG!

GetTheGloss

This kit looked like just a motley load of products chucked in with no attempt at making them 'a full routine'. Load of old tat.
Probably had a bet on in the office to see if the Freaks will buy anything without thinking.

• Haha

Rowling

Chatty Member
What happened with the ASA contacting her a while ago and a tattler was in the know about it ?

• Wow