Caroline Hirons #29 Not an influencer? What a load of (overpriced) flannel!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's outrageous. Hope you got a refund. When a company as affordable as geek and gorgeous can do a vitamin c so right that gothamista prefers it to skinceuticals, then there's no excuse for pricey ole Doc DG!

Reactions: 3
Haha I did that. Ordered travel size skincare to try it out. And had the same little buzz
---
Special offers on Skin Rocks. Stock not shifting???

Last edited:
Reactions: 8

losing a pet is hard, but even the poster said ‘not sure what this group is about’

what a random post that admins approve. I get at the end she put about budget products, but also feel they are trying to get freebies from a sympathy post

Reactions: 12
I'm curious about the kit content she does for example the lives and stuff. Are they not #ads?

Reactions: 6
I'm going to look heartless here but why do we need any of that irrelevant information? Why cant she just say that wants some budget products for combo/acne skin etc and be done with it. We don't need to know that her pet died and she also shouldn't be coming to a group which she "doesn't know what it's about" to seek assistance.

Reactions: 20
Have you seen some of the freaks pics from the space nk events ?. Nellie’s outfit - that pink blouse and those jeans that looked like an explosion of a denim skirt looked dreadful.

Reactions: 4
Not heartless, I agree the opening paragraph was unnecessary.
That said, to be fair to the Freakoid, she didn’t say “not SURE what this group is about” she said “not what this group is about but…” which I took as her saying she knows the group isn’t about pet loss.
---
Have you seen some of the freaks pics from the space nk events ?. Nellie’s outfit - that pink blouse and those jeans that looked like an explosion of a denim skirt looked dreadful.
But the Freaks want to know where her shirt is from…
I could be wrong but I don’t think it’s a denim skirt. I think it’s those dreadful, humongous flared jeans that she wears. They do her no favours at all.

Reactions: 8
The personality transplant she gets when she's after the Freaks money. All laughing emojis and polite responses, compared to the aggressive replies and spiky comments

Reactions: 10
Genuine question.
Why would one take beauty and skincare advice from someone with a face like a bag of bloated spanners?

Reactions: 11
Blimey. Looks like the mother got all the forehead allocation for the female side of the family

Reactions: 5
Kit bags going free. Run, don't walk. Yeah, right. Bags and kit not not selling then?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.