Caroline Hirons #28 Four Chambers? More like Four Parasites to her Bank Account!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another pointless rant on her IG stories. No retinol at home. Disaster, cue sad faced ramble
Well she lives in London and her office and numerous shops are there so why doesn’t she just pop out and get some? Oh, hang on… probably not so easy from her home in Somerset! 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No, but does it still look like rats tails afterwards?
No, it actually was decent after and looked like she actually had a blow dry!!...not like what she shows after shes had previous blow drys, although i think its because she hasnt had time to play with it and turn it into the 'dragged through a bush' look.

Screenshot_20230926_091308_YouTube.jpg

Reactions: 5
Have you all seen JVN blow drying her hair ?
I tried but if I want to listen to two people get things wrong while shouting over a hairdryer, I’ll go to my own salon. I will never get over how bad JVNs’ hair products are. I have never spent so much on such terrible products.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I tried but if I want to listen to two people get things wrong while shouting over a hairdryer, I’ll go to my own salon. I will never get over how bad JVNs’ hair products are. I have never spent so much on such terrible products.
I actually liked some of them a lot. I think haircare is quite a personal thing though. I just wish CH would look after hers!

Reactions: 3
Yea i had to skip most of it as the hairdryer was too loud 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Thank god I’m not the only one. They all smell great but they’re utter shite
---
Thank god I’m not the only one. They all smell great but they’re utter shite
Sali Hughes likes his products - that in itself should be a warning to others by the state of her hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Same. So annoyed with myself for wasting the money.

Have you all seen JVN blow drying her hair ?
I thought that she has said before, she’s not interested in talking about hair as she’s about skincare. I know some posts on the freaks have been deleted because of that.

Reactions: 6
Maybe she'll try the whole Sali angle "scalp IS skin!"

I'm also reminded of the time there was a viral post from a man asking about bleaching his anus and the oaf claimed that that counts as skincare

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
No, it actually was decent after and looked like she actually had a blow dry!!...not like what she shows after shes had previous blow drys, although i think its because she hasnt had time to play with it and turn it into the 'dragged through a bush' look.

View attachment 2473360
I’m not being sarky or facetious but is that her before or after pic?
Her hair looks so dry and over processed, I really can’t tell. 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's being so snippy about Victoria Beckham charging £170 for perfume, as if she doesn't charge people £200 for skincare...

Reactions: 13
She's being so snippy about Victoria Beckham charging £170 for perfume, as if she doesn't charge people £200 for skincare...
I mean her own favourite perfumes that she's previously mentioned (Byredo, etc) pretty much cost that much or more. Some things (skincare, beauty, gadgets etc) cost as much as people are willing to pay for them. It's just the way it is and she obviously knows that, especially considering the ridiculous prices of some of her brand products. Just the other week she was having a go at some of her viewers for saying that a cleansing balm she was promoting for £52 was too expensive for what it was by saying "its not expensive, it's just out of your budget", luxury feeing, premium ingredients, blah blah blah. So, which one is it Cazza? Or is it one rule for the masses and another for you when it comes to calling out prices?

• Wow
Reactions: 19
She was very complimentary about the perfumes, I don’t think she was snippy?
---
Launching tomorrow ….. wait for it …..A FLANNEL! 🤣😂 bet it’s wrapped up with other items from her range. Upwards of £50 maybe

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She was very complimentary about the perfumes, I don’t think she was snippy?
---
Launching tomorrow ….. wait for it …..A FLANNEL! 🤣😂 bet it’s wrapped up with other items from her range. Upwards of £50 maybe
Yeah she loved them but I felt like she kept mentioning the price and how expensive they were, and the whole mentioning of other brands making perfumes "because that's where they make all their money" it's like she can't just mention another business without some backhanded compliment.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.