Caroline Hirons #28 Four Chambers? More like Four Parasites to her Bank Account!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fella on the live said then we are visiting near you in Bristol! Is her house near there.

Reactions: 5
God the lives are getting worse. There is literally NO content. Just pointless nonsensical chatter. Does anybody stick them for longer than a few minutes?
Me! I want to look pissed off on my commute so weirdo creeps leave me alone or I want to numb the pain of hair removal by distracting the rage synapses from my legs elsewhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You can’t polish a turd but you can roll it in glitter 💫 😆

Actually we are nearing the end… THREAD SUGGESTION ⬆ 🤣
OMG that is brilliant!

Her stories last night “I’m so tired I don’t want to remove my make up but I will.” Not too tired to post a few stories before bed though eh Nellie?

Why does she behave like a 20 something? Apologies to any who are reading here but she certainly does not act her age and no Nellie that’s not a compliment!

Reactions: 8
The fella on the live said then we are visiting near you in Bristol! Is her house near there.
It’s the nearest of all of them, and her face was a picture after he mentioned it (as was his when he realised what he’d done). It went from fake jollity ‘we’re best friends/family’ to frostyyyyyyy

• Haha
Reactions: 11
OMG that is brilliant!

Her stories last night “I’m so tired I don’t want to remove my make up but I will.” Not too tired to post a few stories before bed though eh Nellie?

Why does she behave like a 20 something? Apologies to any who are reading here but she certainly does not act her age and no Nellie that’s not a compliment!
🤣🤣
Oh I know, she makes me feel a bit erratic after stories like that 🤯 and then posting those lockdown vids… Jim makes me dry up for starters… and it’s like she thinks they’re actually great and is ‘showing them off’… they made me wanna see last nights dinner. I honestly wonder wtf goes on in her fivehead !

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s the nearest of all of them, and her face was a picture after he mentioned it (as was his when he realised what he’d done). It went from fake jollity ‘we’re best friends/family’ to frostyyyyyyy
Oo I wonder if she’ll address it.
Why the secrecy? Because TWO HOME HIRONS doesn’t fit with her “just like you” spiel?

And does she not see the irony of printing “Skincare is not Merch” on a bag that she is merching?! 🙄
If it was their idea, then I’m surprised The Ordinary are allowing it tbh and she’s trademarked it.

Naked Caroline Hirons wrapped in a towel is my very own form of Ozempic.

**Pushes plate of food away**
That is some very good botox.
---
🤣🤣
Oh I know, she makes me feel a bit erratic after stories like that 🤯 and then posting those lockdown vids… Jim makes me dry up for starters… and it’s like she thinks they’re actually great and is ‘showing them off’… they made me wanna see last nights dinner. I honestly wonder wtf goes on in her fivehead !
The way she slags off her old lashes really gets on my tits. They were professionally done, she used to post stories from her salon! So disrespectful.

Well Ava will be doing a ‘Storytime’ on TikTok apparently, when she ‘feels better’. I’m assuming that’s now, because the story Caroline just reposted from last night (by James someone) shows a flash of Ava being out last night at the Space NK jolly…
Ava was filming on TikTok the day after the hospital visit. Wearing a beard in the back of a cab.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I still can’t believe she had the audacity to steal “Skincare is not merch” from Deciem and slap it on a bag.

So desperate!

Reactions: 5
Does anyone anywhere think skin care is merch?
I think it’s a dig at celebrities who’ve brought out skincare lines in recent years - she’s always said they need to stay in their lane and that they treat it like merch.

Which is pretty hypocritical considering on her live yesterday Nana was slagging off Beauty Pie for their negative marketing 🙄

• Wow
Muh sore puffy eyes! Get some new material already, I don’t give a FAWK!
freaks bingo
‘Skincare suggestions for grief sob stories & drop hints for kind souls to send me freebies to cheer me up’ ✔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.