Caroline Hirons #28 Four Chambers? More like Four Parasites to her Bank Account!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know she's the worst but she's clearly joking.
I honestly think she thinks theyā€™re genuine requests! And yeah sheā€™s joking but in a ā€œIā€™m joking but look at what people are saying to meā€ kind of way. I dunno, I just donā€™t get the point of her sharing messages from her spam if sheā€™s not (misguidedly) bragging somewhat. She really does think sheā€™s the tit since she lost weight šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 5
I see the discount codes for the brands featured in the kit have been released. No discount code for Skin Rocks, but spend Ā£80 and you get a free bag-for-life. šŸ„°

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I feel quite sad seeing CHā€™s latest video on YouTube. I used to follow her blog years ago and she personally recommended some products to me when my skin was having a mare. Her advice was really great and lead me down a different path of looking at ingredients and questioning marketing hype.

From there to where she is today is staggering reallyā€¦ She is obviously doing very well but itā€™s almost as if the phrase sell-out was designed for her.

She seems all over the place and not at all friendly or warm or informative like the CH of old. I went to see her talk (again years ago) and she was gracious in answering the audienceā€™s personal skincare questions after the talk. Sheā€™s changed a lot. Bought into her own hype.
---
Naked Caroline Hirons wrapped in a towel is my very own form of Ozempic.

**Pushes plate of food away**
What is going on with her tongue?

To be fair I would feel smug if I was working out at 7:30am. Probably wouldnā€™t run to social media as that just makes you a knob of the highest order.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think members of the freaks group fall into 2 camps- im in the latter.
Those who cling onto her every word and will only buy what she suggests abd those her tolerate her and would rather get reccomendations from other members who dont need to sell you something.

Reactions: 7
I think she has had to launch her own brand / become so salesy / so many ads because her expenditure has gone through the roof since her kids 'grew up'? I think she has to earn a tit ton of money to support them all. I mean, the two oldest boys are what, coaches? No way they earn enough money to live off. Max - he's a 'comedian'? He did go to uni as I remember her posting to say that they got one of them right education wise. He must have dropped out. Ava - well, she is an influencer (what brand would hire her? She's a loose cannon) / actor / PT. Again, cannot earn enough to support herself. She's now got a daughter-in-law and two grandchildren. Big old pile in the country where they can all live / get together. Doesn't seem like Jim earns any money? I think her downfall has been her willingness to let so many people scrounge off her. And it will just get worse. I don't think SR is doing so well. She has a tit ton of staff that she needs to pay. And office etc. She said on the live earlier that she is different because her brands shout out other brands because they like them. No, it's because she wants them to send paid work her way. She really does think ppl are stupid doesn't she.
Jim's a musician darling. Last time I checked his Spotify, he had 5 monthly listeners. Yes, 5. Those 5 are probably his own 5 family members - Caz, Ava, Max, Daniel, and Ben šŸ¤£

Don't bother going to listen to his music. It is awful honestly don't waste your time šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Jim's a musician darling. Last time I checked his Spotify, he had 5 monthly listeners. Yes, 5. Those 5 are probably his own 5 family members - Caz, Ava, Max, Daniel, and Ben šŸ¤£

Don't bother going to listen to his music. It is awful honestly don't waste your time šŸ¤£
Ava was on TikTok live the other day and said of her dad ā€˜heā€™s never liked workingā€™

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Ava was on TikTok live the other day and said of her dad ā€˜heā€™s never liked workingā€™
So while Caroline was manning the tills full time back in her sales girl days , Jim was a stay at home dad doing the legwork. Thatā€™s great but the youngest is now 17??.

Get a job Jim, ya lazy git!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So while Caroline was manning the tills full time back in her sales girl days , Jim was a stay at home dad doing the legwork. Thatā€™s great but the youngest is now 17??.

Get a job Jim, ya lazy git!
He doesnā€™t need to. Being totally real, I wouldnā€™t if my partner was earning that well. And theyā€™re in their 50s, starting a new career would be tricky. I do think Ava needs to zip it though (as interesting as it was for a few minutes!)

Reactions: 11
Is Ava talking with a West Country accent now? I thought that she and her friend in the tiktok the other day were putting on really broad stereitypical oooo-arrr accents and I was really puzzled. Maybe moving to her mum's mansion has really affected her.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is Ava talking with a West Country accent now? I thought that she and her friend in the tiktok the other day were putting on really broad stereitypical oooo-arrr accents and I was really puzzled. Maybe moving to her mum's mansion has really affected her.
She changes her accent every 3 seconds, West Country, West London, American then back again. People were actually commenting asking her to stop cos it was doing their heads in

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Warning!
Puffy eyed Freakoid post alert!
Just split from fiancĆ© after 4 years and wants something for puffy eyes due to crying for a week. šŸ™„
At least she doesnā€™t appear to be on the beg (well only for sympathy) but ffs do a search there are numerous posts on how to soothe red, puffy eyes. Why donā€™t admin stop these posts?

And isnā€™t Grotbags becoming a gym bore?! šŸ„± First 50 something ever to go to a gym and lose weight! šŸ¤Ŗ
Does anyone else think that perhaps she's taking the weight loss drug?? Something isn't adding up with her at all šŸ™ƒ

Reactions: 11
Hahahah, dear oaf, maybe itā€™s not about the functionality of the app but rather about the integrity of ā€¦ you!
Good point though, I owe you a review. šŸ¤£šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

View attachment 2435987
The thing is, it wasn't even hate. It was simply pointing out the facts, and reminding people to using critical thinking rather than blindly following an app šŸ™„

Reactions: 9
He doesnā€™t need to. Being totally real, I wouldnā€™t if my partner was earning that well. And theyā€™re in their 50s, starting a new career would be tricky. I do think Ava needs to zip it though (as interesting as it was for a few minutes!)
It's one thing to not need to work if your partner is earning that well but he wasn't working before she started pulling in the big bucks so that's not what happened here. He's just a lazy layabout and his lack of work ethic has been passed on to his adult children

Reactions: 17
The Narcissism in her comment about this picture of her šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

She thinks she looks noticeably different now but canā€™t keep shelling out for new photos and trousers , my lord. She really is one of the people as sheā€™s in her Georgian mansion thatā€™s all hush hush wink wink !
At the bottom left of her shelving is that a large stash of Augustinus Bader? That famously reasonably priced skin care. :unsure:
---
This was the day beforeā€¦.so I suspect she was drinking (probably more than drinking) whilst on antibiotics and then started puking.
I know someone who accidentally nearly killed themselves drinking with Wisdom teeth pain, took pain killers not realising they would clash with their anti depressants and the alcohol. Ava didnā€™t look particularly bad there. All round waste of public money.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
At the bottom left of her shelving is that a large stash of Augustinus Bader? That famously reasonably priced skin care. :unsure:
---

I know someone who accidentally nearly killed themselves drinking with Wisdom teeth pain, took pain killers not realising they would clash with their anti depressants and the alcohol. Ava didnā€™t look particularly bad there. All round waste of public money.
Think thatā€™s Emma Lewisham skincare

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.