Caroline Hirons #28 Four Chambers? More like Four Parasites to her Bank Account!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Errr I’d say the tret was the problem! Anyone else? 😬
i have realised in the last 5 weeks, where i have done absolute bare minimum skincare due to pregnancy sickness, that my face looks fine if i do nothing to it. i think some of these clueless idiots could do with the same wake up call!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think it’s a dig at celebrities who’ve brought out skincare lines in recent years - she’s always said they need to stay in their lane and that they treat it like merch.

Which is pretty hypocritical considering on her live yesterday Nana was slagging off Beauty Pie for their negative marketing 🙄
Beauty Pie have obviously stopped lining her pockets - she always used to sing their praises!

Reactions: 11
Hirons thinks she is so awesome for working out.. just like millions of other people.I don’t want to hear about it. Nobody cares . Lose the weight and shut up. She says it’s for health reasons but then shows pics of before and after, talks about how much weight she’s lost, or how her clothes are baggy. It’s all vanity and I don’t want or need to see it. All up on her high horse about doing it for only health reasons. Yeah yeah sure

Reactions: 23
I think it’s a dig at celebrities who’ve brought out skincare lines in recent years - she’s always said they need to stay in their lane and that they treat it like merch.

Which is pretty hypocritical considering on her live yesterday Nana was slagging off Beauty Pie for their negative marketing 🙄
The same beauty pie she was bigging up a few weeks ago- whats up have they stopped paying her?

Reactions: 9
Tried an exfoliating toner to "remove dead skin cells" when it had already started to look red*ouch*
---
Dr shereen idriss says never to put tret around mouth and chin as it's the most likely place to react and continue to react, where other areas calm down once they are used to tret.
My chin for sure is the most to peel area. But it's also where my hormonal acne appears and where the sacrring is from years of hormonal acne. I use tret as a short contact therapy and it's been life changing (actualy haha, not to sound dramatic). I apply on to clean dry skin (wait 30 mins after washing usually) and I remove with a damp cotton pad and rinse and then do my normal routine. I only leave it on 5-10 mins, every other night and it's really really helped. I noticed my chins more sensitive so I take it off my chin and around my nose etc minutes before the rest of my face. Just thought I'd share in case it helps anyone. Not trained in anyway etc just struggled with acne and scarring for years.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What has she said about Beauty Pie? Can't bring myself to watch the live.
She dissed their negative marketing where they say the rest of the beauty industry is ripping you off but we aren’t. She’s right but they’ve obviously stopped paying her. I hate that Kilgore woman and her whole business model

Reactions: 13
Isn't it odd, her reaction to the guy saying 'near you place in Bristol'? I've never seen her look so rattled. She literally didn't know what to do with herself. Yet she must know it's reasonably common knowledge. Maybe it's not? But she surely reads here. I found it quite odd.

Reactions: 10
Isn't it odd, her reaction to the guy saying 'near you place in Bristol'? I've never seen her look so rattled. She literally didn't know what to do with herself. Yet she must know it's reasonably common knowledge. Maybe it's not? But she surely reads here. I found it quite odd.
I don’t understand why it’s such a big secret. Plenty of people have more than one house. Whatever we might think of her she’s worked for it. She can’t claim to be ‘just like us’ with her designer clothes, yoga retreats etc anyway

Reactions: 7
Tried an exfoliating toner to "remove dead skin cells" when it had already started to look red*ouch*
---

My chin for sure is the most to peel area. But it's also where my hormonal acne appears and where the sacrring is from years of hormonal acne. I use tret as a short contact therapy and it's been life changing (actualy haha, not to sound dramatic). I apply on to clean dry skin (wait 30 mins after washing usually) and I remove with a damp cotton pad and rinse and then do my normal routine. I only leave it on 5-10 mins, every other night and it's really really helped. I noticed my chins more sensitive so I take it off my chin and around my nose etc minutes before the rest of my face. Just thought I'd share in case it helps anyone. Not trained in anyway etc just struggled with acne and scarring for years.
I use tret around the chin and mouth area and I'm not sure it peels more for me. I keep stopping and starting so just peel everywhere.

I still use it there as most of my wrinkles are on the lower half of my face. No lines around eyes or forehead, but starting of marionette lines ffs! I loved lockdown. I walked around wearing face masks and people thought I was decades younger 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
I don’t understand why it’s such a big secret. Plenty of people have more than one house. Whatever we might think of her she’s worked for it. She can’t claim to be ‘just like us’ with her designer clothes, yoga retreats etc anyway
A country pile would not match her London image though.

Reactions: 4
Can you imagine that crowd next to your table??
Dreadful. All showing off and shrieking. Hirons loudly banging on about needing to go home as she 'works out'.
She must've been beside herself as wasn't Amber le Bon there too? Or was she just at the Space NK thing?

Reactions: 5
Dreadful. All showing off and shrieking. Hirons loudly banging on about needing to go home as she 'works out'.
She must've been beside herself as wasn't Amber le Bon there too? Or was she just at the Space NK thing?
She posted yday a photo with Amber in it and tagged. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
i
Looove the unsolicited advice. Maybe she has made her own decision and would prefer to wait until she has finished breastfeeding!!
i was about to post the same thing. it’s her choice whether she wants to use it now or after breastfeeding, bloody leave her alone 🙄

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.