Caroline Hirons #28 Four Chambers? More like Four Parasites to her Bank Account!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only one thinking…. Never mind the oaf bashing - WTAF is that knitted elephant!!!
🤣🤣 it’s deffo not my cup of tea either… there were lots of comments too like ‘here for the elephant’ maybe it was actually a tattler and the elephant was reference to CH herself 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I barely post to tattle as I read too many threads to be able to keep on top of commenting & replying etc… but haven’t seen this posted yet… I can imagine she’s sat at home raging and her next live with include a rant about it 🫢
I love how offended that commenter is "Are you calling Caroline an Influencer :oops: ?"

Yes.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
God she's obnoxious isn't she? So up her own arse she can't see anyone else's point of view. You're automatically 'rude' if you make a very valid point, politely and clearly. She pipes up, then sits back and unleashes the rabid hordes of thirsty frothing freaks to eviscerate the poor OP. This is how I was hounded out of the Freaks group the first time.

Whether it's Joe Jonas or her own business model, she's incapable of reigning herself in and thinking before she hits 'send'. She must be hell to live and work with.

Reactions: 19
She is dumb as tit for not going along with the comments about the app. ‘Is there something specific missing for you? Can you think of anything that would prompt you to check the app before a purchase?’ etc etc.
Instead she’s created an environment where people with genuine feedback won’t speak up.
A forum where people openly share their feelings behind why they’re not using the product/service is gold dust to a developer or business owner. But no the oaf reads it all as dissent and a personal attack on her precious ego and tries to squash it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Not an influencer but enraged when someone isn’t influenced by her. Make it make sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is it beyond her pockets to pay for a focus group or does she want an ego massage to go with her feedback?
---
Another freak suffering from that awful affliction known as ‘having skin’.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Is it just me or was that Siri woman not even rude? Also; why is she so offended at being called an Influencer? She is an influencer isn’t she?
This 👆 she is an ‘influencer’, a very defensive, insecure one at that. The tide is slowly turning. Uninspiring last kit, two serums one of which was her own, Zelens eye creams all for sale on selling pages and nobody buying, cream that was recently in a box - maybe all her industry pals are less keen to be in a kit these days and she’s running out of fresh ideas. Let’s hope so

Reactions: 11
She simply will not be criticised, in any way shape or form. As thin a skin as her weird pal Sali Hughes. ridiculous considering she pimps her entire existence on social media.

Reactions: 14
This 👆 she is an ‘influencer’, a very defensive, insecure one at that. The tide is slowly turning. Uninspiring last kit, two serums one of which was her own, Zelens eye creams all for sale on selling pages and nobody buying, cream that was recently in a box - maybe all her industry pals are less keen to be in a kit these days and she’s running out of fresh ideas. Let’s hope so
It's taken long enough hasn't it? She is ghastly. And she seriously thought she could endlessly rinse her followers.
Very telling she said of her FB group 'a lot of people think this is a fan group'. Do they? Or is that just her :unsure:

Reactions: 15
All the top rated products the app recommended for me were from trader joes- i live in the north of england- cant just pop out and buy them or order them easily.
The products i did use and like scored very low

Reactions: 16
Is it just me or was that Siri woman not even rude? Also; why is she so offended at being called an Influencer? She is an influencer isn’t she?
Totally agree, she was not even being rude. Cazza has totally overreacted there. She has a number of job descriptions really. An influencer, saleswoman, scam artist and/or qualified face washer. Take your pick. I don't think she actually corrected Siri's description of her job role so... that speaks volumes.

Who remembers when she tried claim that she had to sit "finals" 😂😅 as if she actually has some kind of credible and reputable qualifications.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think she got so sick of saying ‘it’s on the blog babes’ that she created the app. Now she is sick of saying ‘it’s on the app babes’.

• Haha
What is innovative about this?
It's just not adding anything new to the skincare conversation is it? It's such basic and generic information.

What about the "you need this if" and "you dont need this if" statements? Didn't she copyright them or something? Only to go and write BS like "you need this if you like a cream cleanser"
"You dont need this is you dont like a cream cleanser" 😂😂 that copyright was a waste of money, no ones trying to use it!

Absolutely useless app and useless information

• Haha
Reactions: 14
‘Complete your profile babes.’

the mixed messaging and branding is a complete nightmare. Hirons and Skin Rocks are not the same brand so why is she neglecting her blog for the app if she plans to sell the app? As for the free magazine…give me strength.

• Haha
  • Wow
I’m surprised we can’t see all her veins with how thin her skin is!
Influencer really hit a nerve didn’t it?
We must get influencer in the next thread title somehow! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hahahah, dear oaf, maybe it’s not about the functionality of the app but rather about the integrity of … you!
Good point though, I owe you a review. 🤣🤷‍♀️

View attachment 2435987
The livid fast scrolling on this has made me laugh a lot.

What doesn’t seem to be registering is we all know what’s on the app, we can read, it’s just not why we downloaded it, it’s not what we want. The feature we do want doesn’t work. Can you fix it please?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.