Caroline Hirons #28 Four Chambers? More like Four Parasites to her Bank Account!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's a Shiseido press trip - a brand the Oaf had no time for a few years back.
Gosh. I wonder what could have possibly changed 🤔
But remember in her Spencer Matthew's interview massive companies have tried to buy her endorsement but she will NOT BE BOUGHT 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Still is burnt to tit. Thought she could fix that?

anyways … for a person who never gets a holiday sure seems pretty much like a paid holiday with a few boring bits. Shiseido tries to be all full of science but when they use alcohol as a top ingredient for an extortionate serum/essence it just puts me off. For such an expensive price isn’t there a better delivery system?

Reactions: 13
"We think you're a dumb dick'

*Sits on hands.....🤐
Isn’t there retinol in the kit? :unsure: I can’t imagine why using the whole routine twice would upset her skin.
---
You are so right. This going abroad for press stuff must make them feel so important.
It's crazy isn't it? As if after being wined and dined they are going to say anything negative - so their thoughts on anything related to Shiseido are completely worthless. How they can pretend they are impartial is hilarious.
Has CH even mentioned that brand in the last 5 years?
---
“Skin rocks” sounds like some kind of disease or condition to me. Like a name for those annoying lumps you get under your skin with blackheads
This comment keeps crossing my screen and it makes me laugh every time I see it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tonight’s live was all about a discount code for Fresh products at Space NK. Very nice except the products she spent 20 minutes raving about are out of stock! People were commenting on this on the live and she was denying it!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
By the look of her skin tonight she needs to dive right into that new kit of hers. She's a tit example of a skincare expert. Her skin's a mess

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.