Caroline Hirons #28 Four Chambers? More like Four Parasites to her Bank Account!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those bags were ordered off the alibaba website. 3 dollars to make. Hirons denied this of course but you’re better off buying from somewhere else because the price is extortionate for a crappy plastic bag that says skin rocks. ( which still makes zero sense)
“Skin rocks” sounds like some kind of disease or condition to me. Like a name for those annoying lumps you get under your skin with blackheads

• Haha
Reactions: 21
And why another cheap Alibaba bag?
How many bags does one need?
I suppose it bumps up the RRP when in fact it only cost twelvty pence to make!

In a few days we will have the ”I used the product once and people are asking if I’ve had a facelift” posts. 🙄
The kit bags are important. When the freaks are skint and have to choose between rent and skincare, they can sew all of their kit bags together to make a tiny home and continue to buy their skincare. Priorities!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Nellie has posted on her stories that she’s in Barcelona.
It must be so tough never having a holiday and working 364 days a year! (Hey even Nellie takes a day off for Christmas to spend with her “hot” family… 🤢)

Reactions: 11
It must be so tough never having a holiday and working 364 days a year! (Hey even Nellie takes a day off for Christmas to spend with her “hot” family… 🤢)
Yes some vitally important press junket for Shiseido.
Sali Hughes is there too.

Reactions: 7
Which of hers sons is considered “the hot one”. Looking at those wedding photos I can’t for the life of me figure out which one they all go mad over. X

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Clearly the final kit is not selling well because I'm getting spammed with ads everywhere 🙄

Reactions: 8
Yes some vitally important press junket for Shiseido.
Sali Hughes is there too.
The only point of these junkets is to curry favour for guaranteed good reviews, so seeing our two favourite 'we work soo hard, we never have a day off, we're completely impartial and unbiased!' influencers on a jolly in Barcelona really is a joke.

Also: flamenco? In Barcelona? OK, shiseido, wrong region, Babes. It'd be like having morris dancing in Aberdeen or something. And why even Barcelona or Spain, Shiseido? Does whatever they're releasing have some super rare *flamenco flower* or *sol de España serum* or some other such bullshit? Nope. Just a holiday in exchange for good reviews.

I love that Sali "I only ever use washable cotton rounds because everything else is ecocide" Hughes and Caroline "samples are the devil and I'm saving the planet by not pushing more waste into it" (actual lol and wtf) Hirons are off jauntily cavorting internationally on something that could easily have been a press release and a post office package rather than another trip abroad for "work." Hypocrites.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Which of hers sons is considered “the hot one”. Looking at those wedding photos I can’t for the life of me figure out which one they all go mad over. X
Naturally - according to the Oaf - it's the second son, the one who isn't the ferret faced groom, who she says is 'most like her.' Fondly renowned as 'the tattoo guy' for obvious reasons.

Ye nanna, whatever :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Naturally - according to the Oaf - it's the second son, the one who isn't the ferret faced groom, who she says is 'most like her.' Fondly renowned as 'the tattoo guy' for obvious reasons.

Ye nanna, whatever :rolleyes:
They both share the same head shape

Reactions: 6
I rarely look at the group so I saw this today. Hilarious!!
The anonymous thing is so silly. But I imagine is because the poster knows deep down how utterly insane it is to be thinking about an eight year olds skin care routine.

Reactions: 13
The only point of these junkets is to curry favour for guaranteed good reviews, so seeing our two favourite 'we work soo hard, we never have a day off, we're completely impartial and unbiased!' influencers on a jolly in Barcelona really is a joke.

Also: flamenco? In Barcelona? OK, shiseido, wrong region, Babes. It'd be like having morris dancing in Aberdeen or something. And why even Barcelona or Spain, Shiseido? Does whatever they're releasing have some super rare *flamenco flower* or *sol de España serum* or some other such bullshit? Nope. Just a holiday in exchange for good reviews.

I love that Sali "I only ever use washable cotton rounds because everything else is ecocide" Hughes and Caroline "samples are the devil and I'm saving the planet by not pushing more waste into it" (actual lol and wtf) Hirons are off jauntily cavorting internationally on something that could easily have been a press release and a post office package rather than another trip abroad for "work." Hypocrites.
You are so right. This going abroad for press stuff must make them feel so important.
It's crazy isn't it? As if after being wined and dined they are going to say anything negative - so their thoughts on anything related to Shiseido are completely worthless. How they can pretend they are impartial is hilarious.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.