Caroline Hirons #28 Four Chambers? More like Four Parasites to her Bank Account!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That person had a completely valid point, if a product is working for your skin, then take no notice of what some app says or some block-headed influencer. She wasn't rude at all, CH was the rude one, spitting her dummy out like Verruca Salt. And she is an influencer.

Petition to move her threads over to the Influencer section on here, she doesn't qualify as a guru 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Yes!!!! This drives me batsh!t crazy! They advertise free international shipping but never mention that duty will apply. I know it’s not their fault, stupid Brexit, but it creates such bad customer sentiment to not warn people.
For a second or two I thought Why is there a photo of Kim Woodburn in the Hirons thread?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Didn't she used to say things like "if something is working for you, crack on and don't stop on my account". That is pretty much what Siri was saying. The oaf has basically piled on to someone whose first language isn't English for saying pretty much exactly what the oaf used to on her blog

Reactions: 14
Totally agree, she was not even being rude. Cazza has totally overreacted there. She has a number of job descriptions really. An influencer, saleswoman, scam artist and/or qualified face washer. Take your pick. I don't think she actually corrected Siri's description of her job role so... that speaks volumes.

Who remembers when she tried claim that she had to sit "finals" 😂😅 as if she actually has some kind of credible and reputable qualifications.
I think we have another job title for her. She's not an influencer, she's a "Sharer of Knowledge" 😂😂😂😂

Screenshot_20230909_150933_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
‘Maybe you all need a tutorial’. Oh piss off Janet. We know how to use the app, the app being completely pointless is the point.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
‘Maybe you all need a tutorial’. Oh piss off Janet. We know how to use the app, the app being completely pointless is the point.
Quite. People can use it but don't want to as it is crap 🤷‍♀️
And if it is difficult to use how tit is that? Badly designed if so.

Reactions: 9
Nellie thinks companies will pay her for the data of users preferences etc. Its the most valuable thing on the App and one of the main reasons I uninstalled it.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Full marks to Siri for pissing Nellie off big time! I would wager she’s no longer in the group though

Reactions: 16
All the top rated products the app recommended for me were from trader joes- i live in the north of england- cant just pop out and buy them or order them easily.
The products i did use and like scored very low
Having a region filter seems like an obvious inclusion to me! So many products are only available in certain markets. Such a dumb app.

Reactions: 13
I see the kit is still in stock. I'm not surprised as the contents are uninspiring. Didn't she says more kits are planned too?

Reactions: 7
‘Complete your profile babes.’

the mixed messaging and branding is a complete nightmare. Hirons and Skin Rocks are not the same brand so why is she neglecting her blog for the app if she plans to sell the app? As for the free magazine…give me strength.
She won't sell the app - all that lovely money from selling the user data is paying for her house!

Can't see the point of the free mag either.

Also can't see why she was so crappy with those poor women. She could have been light hearted and helpful and still conveyed the same info.

Reactions: 9
Ah she's hanging on bless her. Go Siri.
---
Please guys, let's keep a hold of the "Sharer of Knowledge" tag. it's bleeping priceless.
Thread title suggestion:

Caroline Hirons #29 - a Sharer of Knowledge? Nah, she’s just another influencer!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Hold on Cazza. What about your own lazy children? Does your daughter actually have a job? I know "sex work is work" and all that, and how could I forget that she's an "actor" 😂😂 and a "PT" 😂😂

Apart from wiggling her flat arse in front of the camera, and claiming to be a "PT" (have seen no evidence) and an "actor" (if being in your mum's own advertising counts as "acting")... what does she actually do?

Screenshot_20230910_102429_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
But her daughter is not ‘poor and unemployable’ she is RICH and unemployable.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.