Caroline Hirons #28 Four Chambers? More like Four Parasites to her Bank Account!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her ridiculous gym Q & A she even admitted she does not put sunscreen on before going to the gym. Which is fine who cares? But then why make the freaks feel like they will die if they forget? You have to practice what you preach or stop preaching your hypocritical tit. I’m really sick of influencers who base their whole personality on wearing sunscreen. Get new content.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Eugh !. I can’t be doing with CH being bezzies with Denise Welch with all the vile and disgusting things Matt Healy has said and done. I’ve said it a few times but Hirons is a hypocrite, It still makes my blood boil at her blaming Taylor Swift fans and all they did was find evidence of stuff he’s said. If it had been anyone else , she’d have done a 50 slide story and a two hour live on it and calling for the guy to be cancelled.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Bored shitless hearing about her bleeping exercise regime. It's relentless, and amping up with every 'live'.

Next she'll be claiming gym membership and protein shakes are sold out thanks to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The constant blaming of California too is ridiculous. There are plenty of biohackers in Europe. A few of home she is friendly with ie Davinia Taylor.
Also, what a way to make people who can only use mineral sunscreens (due to skin issues, oiliness, chemical specific sensitivity etc.) feel like tit, Cazza.

Her new found zealotry over sunscreen and the gym have really become 100% her personality, and has likely given several Freaks health anxiety to add to the damage they're already doing sandpapering their skin to oblivion so they won't become those hags and saggy baggy crones their Kween has such disdain for. It gives her that weird life coach superiority vibe. She sounds exactly like the one-track biohackers she hates, but only if they aren't friends of hers because then she'll defend them and say they have "really good points" that her family have "always done."

Eugh !. I can’t be doing with CH being bezzies with Denise Welch with all the vile and disgusting things Matt Healy has said and done. I’ve said it a few times but Hirons is a hypocrite, It still makes my blood boil at her blaming Taylor Swift fans and all they did was find evidence of stuff he’s said. If it had been anyone else , she’d have done a 50 slide story and a two hour live on it and calling for the guy to be cancelled.
She's such an ally she'll defend a racist because her son is Single White Female-ing him and she likes their ma.

She's such a star-bleeping hypocrite.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I also would have thought it's a massive no no to bring perfume into hospital. There might be people around who are sensitive to smells because of illness
Also when you’re ill and feeling sick you don’t want to taint your favourite smells with the memory. I had a bad experience in hospital and couldn’t. bear to use anything I’d used in there as the smells took it took me right back. It was Liz Earle skin tonic in a spray bottle and not particularly potent but still I’d gag if I smelt it In the following years.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Sorry I must have missed this drama - what did he say/do? If you can do a brief summary I’d appreciate

Reactions: 4
Also when you’re ill and feeling sick you don’t want to taint your favourite smells with the memory. I had a bad experience in hospital and couldn’t. bear to use anything I’d used in there as the smells took it took me right back. It was Liz Earle skin tonic in a spray bottle and not particularly potent but still I’d gag if I smelt it In the following years.
Clarins body and hand products make me gag for the same reason. My comfort smell is the back of my cats’ head.
---
Sorry I must have missed this drama - what did he say/do? If you can do a brief summary I’d appreciate
The man is a racist misogynist. https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/celebs/a44093532/matty-healy-controversies/

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Bored shitless hearing about her bleeping exercise regime. It's relentless, and amping up with every 'live'.

Next she'll be claiming gym membership and protein shakes are sold out thanks to her.
She did earlier this week!! Some bloody snake oil protein water she wanted was out of stock and she asked if it was her followers.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
She did earlier this week!! Some bloody snake oil protein water she wanted was out of stock and she asked if it was her followers.
She does it every opportunity she gets. She was on a podcast and said the reality is that she has the power to make things sell out. 🙄 maybe once upon a time she could cause a stampede to crash the site of a small independent company, but I don't think she's anywhere near that these days.

CH got too big for her boots and presumed it was her that had the power, not that everyone was more into skincare in lockdown and less into make up

Reactions: 12
She can't even sell out her own crap boxes, let alone lone standing products, any more.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Warning!
Puffy eyed Freakoid post alert!
Just split from fiancé after 4 years and wants something for puffy eyes due to crying for a week. 🙄
At least she doesn’t appear to be on the beg (well only for sympathy) but ffs do a search there are numerous posts on how to soothe red, puffy eyes. Why don’t admin stop these posts?

And isn’t Grotbags becoming a gym bore?! 🥱 First 50 something ever to go to a gym and lose weight! 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My God, is there anything more infuriating than people waffling on about their workouts? I love lifting weights but she’s been doing it for 3 months and acts like she’s a total expert.

Reactions: 20
My God, is there anything more infuriating than people waffling on about their workouts? I love lifting weights but she’s been doing it for 3 months and acts like she’s a total expert.
It's so boring isn't it? Who cares?
Nothing duller than a born again gym zealot :sleep:

Reactions: 15
I feel a 'live' coming on in that sweaty pokey office with a PT expert to answer all the Freaks' questions....

Ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Here's an idea:

'The Fitness Kit - everything you need for sweaty face, body, pits and minge whilst you're working out (free shake bottle included)'

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.