Caroline Hirons #28 Four Chambers? More like Four Parasites to her Bank Account!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also answering ozempic speculation with an emphatic no....but then I think ole hamster cheeks is still denying her injectables, so no surprise there

Reactions: 11
It was quite a full on wedding in terms of location and outfits, Caroline’s outfit looked very casual considering.

Reactions: 9
She has commented on Anna Saccone's IG post about her tummy tuck. Being her usual charming self :rolleyes:

Reactions: 2
Also when you’re ill and feeling sick you don’t want to taint your favourite smells with the memory. I had a bad experience in hospital and couldn’t. bear to use anything I’d used in there as the smells took it took me right back. It was Liz Earle skin tonic in a spray bottle and not particularly potent but still I’d gag if I smelt it In the following years.
So true. I’ve never been able to bear even the smell of tea since 1977, when I had regular stays in hospital (being treated for a rare cancer, as it happens 🤣). The smell is forever associated with that period of my life

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I can't bear the smell of certain perfumes because it reminds me of some hole I used to date 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She has commented on Anna Saccone's IG post about her tummy tuck. Being her usual charming self :rolleyes:
Aren’t they the people who put out extremely disturbing images of their children? It makes me feel ill that it’s all happening in plain site. Shocked anyone would want to associate with them but it’s all quid pro quo for influencers.

Reactions: 7
I just went to a gorgeous, place relevant, amazing wedding (will post pics if anyone is interested) that was juust not this

Reactions: 4
Also when you’re ill and feeling sick you don’t want to taint your favourite smells with the memory. I had a bad experience in hospital and couldn’t. bear to use anything I’d used in there as the smells took it took me right back. It was Liz Earle skin tonic in a spray bottle and not particularly potent but still I’d gag if I smelt it In the following years.
I agree. I used to love Badedas bath products. Then my midwife recommended to use it post birth.
Now I can’t use it because it takes me right back to the pain and soreness I had after giving birth. 😕

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I used to rub Bum Bum cream on my legs underneath my surgical stockings after my hysterectomy.

Gives me the :sick: even looking at the tub now.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Also answering ozempic speculation with an emphatic no....but then I think ole hamster cheeks is still denying her injectables, so no surprise there
She did not leave this person anonymous. I really hate the way she posts her rude responses so she can get cheered on. It's not witty, it's just embarrassing.

Screenshot_20230825_095800_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Why does she care? Why does being rude to someone weirdo on the internet bring her so much joy?

Reactions: 14
Every day she shows herself to be more and more classless. She spends so much time spitting her rage onto her phone on her or other's pages, it's astonishing how she's able to run a business/go to the gym/caretake the mansion/babysit the grandkids.

Yet when she's talking about it live, she says she doesn't give her critics any oxygen. Such bullshit, she's eaten up with the size of her ego.
---
It was quite a full on wedding in terms of location and outfits, Caroline’s outfit looked very casual considering.
The bride's dress is horrendous (imo) but at least she covered (most of) her tattoos. Thought she was wearing black driving gloves when I first looked.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Aren’t they the people who put out extremely disturbing images of their children? It makes me feel ill that it’s all happening in plain site. Shocked anyone would want to associate with them but it’s all quid pro quo for influencers.
Yes here is her reply to Anna Saconne Joly over her tummy tuck. Hirons at her usual 'I don't care what anybody thinks about me' when she is painfully thin-skinned about the slightest negative comments and can't stop going on about them 😂

Screenshot_20230825_125800.jpg

And the Saccone Jolys are extremely problematic people. Their parenting is appalling and I'm amazed social services have not intervened. They literally gave up jobs to make millions from constantly filming their tiny children in every situation. Hirons getting mixed up with them is wierd and looks extremely bad for her. 'Graceful' they are not.

Spoilering as quite disturbing:

Their preferred method of disciplining their children, aged about three or four, was to put them in freezing cold showers for several minutes. They actually filmed the lead up with one child being mildly cheeky and the ghastly father leading it away while it was screaming in terror. Anna Saccone Joly lying on the sofa filming it all saying mildly 'I always find this bit quite hard'.
Oh and Jonathan SC joked about r*ping his wife while she was asleep.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.