Caroline Hirons #28 Four Chambers? More like Four Parasites to her Bank Account!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clarins body and hand products make me gag for the same reason. My comfort smell is the back of my cats’ head.
---

The man is a racist misogynist. https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/celebs/a44093532/matty-healy-controversies/
Wet dog 🐶 (but that doesn’t include a cockapoo overdue a grooming session.
---
It seems we’re all agreed, a stay in hospital isn’t really an ideal opportunity for a pampering session, with all your favourite products and smells. If you are considered to be sick enough to warrant a hospital bed for the night, you’re really not going to be up for a routine of any description. When I was in, there were women in after hysterectomies recovering from their anaesthetic who were released the next day. With key hole surgery it can be the same day. Apparently even first time mums get sent home the same day if they give birth in the morning. An NHS ward isn’t a beauty parlour.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Is the Oaf away on holiday? Looks like she's eating pasta in Sicily. Hopefully she'll give her insta a holiday too.

Reactions: 7
[QUOTE/] Apparently even first time mums get sent home the same day if they give birth in the morning. An NHS ward isn’t a beauty parlour.
[/QUOTE]

Now that to me is just cruel. In Ireland I was in hospital for two nights having my babies (public not private.)I do have good associations after those stays thank God!
---
Is the Oaf away on holiday? Looks like she's eating pasta in Sicily. Hopefully she'll give her insta a holiday too.
I know! What was that poor me rant about her not having a holiday?

Reactions: 5
She did not leave this person anonymous. I really hate the way she posts her rude responses so she can get cheered on. It's not witty, it's just embarrassing.

View attachment 2403153
I came here to see if anyone had posted this… she speaks to people like crap and thinks cos she’s Caroline Hirons she can do it. She is so rude

Reactions: 12
It’s hypocritical hirons! Has more holidays than anyone and wants to be spoken to in a respectful manner but is so rude to others and screenshots it. I think it’s a warning that she will make rude comments public. How wonderful. She should be ‘disappointed’ in herself.

Reactions: 13
it is a constant fascination to me how people post their lives on the internet thinking others are interested. Given the drama with the oafs eldest sons then girlfriend getting abuse from online people and then the grand daughter the same (so say) and therefore no longer posting about them, why on earth would you then post pictures of their wedding?? Also given that it was not a traditional type of wedding, more like Robin Hood Prince of Thieves you are just inviting critical comments. I find it so narcissistic that people assume others are interested in their private lives. If I had suffered abuse at the hands of the Oaf's satanic followers I would keep my private life exactly that - private. I suppose I am just an old fogie who thinks that life should be a bit more private.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Obviously personal taste but that dress 😬
So wierd and fussy. And what is it with those odd looking shiney shoulder things?

Screenshot_20230825_124751.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
A update from the begging freak who had Jo Malone perfume bought for her. She obviously has a hell of a lot of time on her hands to update the Freaks with this dissertation

I thought I over explained tit, this is a whole new level of bleeping drivel
Gotta get her GoFundMe plug in! 🙄 Oh and the fact that’s she’s got no critical illness cover so dig deep Freaks!

• Sick
Gotta get her GoFundMe plug in! 🙄 Oh and the fact that’s she’s got no critical illness cover so dig deep Freaks!
I would have thought Gangsta would have jumped in by now and bollocked them about a go fund me page.

She's obviously too busy at the gym/being on hoilday/dying from another illbess to admin her own page

The way freaks jump in on these posts and offer skincare, pamper advice and their own money. It's the "like me, pick me" mentality which is showing no sign of slowing down.

Reactions: 6
Sorry am I being an idiot - how can we give to her go fund me if we don’t know who the duck she is?? Her post is anonymous!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry am I being an idiot - how can we give to her go fund me if we don’t know who the duck she is?? Her post is anonymous!
It will be like the Masons aka the funny shake club. Having to go through Louise who will be the one who has sent her the most gifts. Or you'll have to solve a riddle 😂😂

• Haha
Gangsta is staying at one of my dream hotel locations , The Grand Timeo.

I’d be interested to know how much she’s worth these days.

Wasnt there a gofundme last year for somebody else? Didnt she have a baby early and after getting everyone and jordan samuels to send her products she tried to raise funds to cover her husband having time off work?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.