Caroline Hirons #28 Four Chambers? More like Four Parasites to her Bank Account!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wee angry-faced goblin on 'live' with the Oaf, claiming to be a scientist.
That person is very dull. She was on before tediously explaining cruelty free beauty. Seriously the two of them spent one whole hour endlessly repeating themselves when genuinely two minutes would have covered it.
They love to complicate extremely basic concepts to make their 'jobs' seem more important than they are.

Reactions: 15
Maybe she treated herself for being mother of the bridegroom.
I could easily see she thinks she deserves it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes!!!! This drives me batsh!t crazy! They advertise free international shipping but never mention that duty will apply. I know it’s not their fault, stupid Brexit, but it creates such bad customer sentiment to not warn people.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Just popping my head in to see if the cancer patient beg had been discussed! Of course Jo Malone has become her 'comfort scent' that she has unfortunately run out of right before her hospital stay due to rare cancer. Bloody hell, these people. 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I'm sorry, maybe the group has ruined me, because I don't believe them. We all need our comforts but replacing my Jo Malone perfume would be the absolute last thing on my mind, much less posting about it on a FB group. They have no shame.

Reactions: 30
The freshly applied gel nails are a huge red flag. Lies!! Is the post gone? Can’t see it now.

I'm sorry, maybe the group has ruined me, because I don't believe them. We all need our comforts but replacing my Jo Malone perfume would be the absolute last thing on my mind, much less posting about it on a FB group. They have no shame.
Imagine being on a hospital ward, feeling ill, having gone through chemo, barely able to eat or hold liquid down, and then some muppet comes along and starts spraying Jo Malone perfume

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
The sunscreen rants really just put me over the top. I wanted to write “ so is it a myth that you can use your makeup as sunscreen when you live in England because the sun isn’t that strong?” Because this woman used to say that. And she’s going on about people jumping on bandwagons for the green and clean movement. I think she jumped on the sunscreen bandwagon. She didn’t listen to an oncologist when he was telling her to wear sunscreen(zelens). Now Hirons thinks she is so smart and she would listen to an oncologist. Well you didn’t 5 years ago so you’re just as stupid as the people you hate.

Reactions: 17
The constant blaming of California too is ridiculous. There are plenty of biohackers in Europe. A few of home she is friendly with ie Davinia Taylor.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
She used to have some pretty questionable ideas about SPF herself, touting Institute Esthederm's products back in 2013 (and then backtracking in 2015).

Can someone explain bio hacking please

Some of it is fine and some it verges into pseudoscience "wellness". Personally I'd be wary of anyone mentioning it. The most extreme example is that bellend Bryan Johnson who is trying to reverse age himself.

Reactions: 8
She used to have some pretty questionable ideas about SPF herself, touting Institute Esthederm's products back in 2013 (and then backtracking in 2015).
Oh no, what’s wrong with Institute Esthederm? Their Sun sensitive white bottle is the only sun cream that manages to stop me getting a rash due to sun allergy and stop me from burning. I love the stuff, is it bad for you?

Reactions: 5
Oh no, what’s wrong with Institute Esthederm? Their Sun sensitive white bottle is the only sun cream that manages to stop me getting a rash due to sun allergy and stop me from burning. I love the stuff, is it bad for you?
Sorry I should have shared the post/explained more.

So re IE: I've used them in the past too with good results! So I think the criticism is because they don't adhere to the usual spf ratings and make some claims derms disagree with. If that product helps you avoid a rash I'd personally continue using it (but I'm not a derm or at all qualified! ha)
Back in 2013 Caroline had a much more relaxed attitude towards SPF (see this archived blog post: https://web.archive.org/web/2013092...rolinehirons.com/2013/04/spf-cheat-sheet.html) and I find it funny she's now so militant the other way. Probably somewhere in the middle is the sanest approach? It seems bizarre some of the Freaks are worried if they don't have sun protection on while indoors at work etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.