Caroline Hirons #28 Four Chambers? More like Four Parasites to her Bank Account!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With regard to the poster wanting recommendations for her hospital admission. Someone has commented that she’ll need to remove those brand new gel nails. Only to be jumped on by another poster. I am wondering if these posts *sometimes involve more than one person? 😉
As a nurse you’d think she’d have known these will have to come off wouldn’t you.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
As a nurse you’d think she’d have known these will have to come off wouldn’t you.
I note she didn’t do the usual “I work for the NHS.”
Now could that be because of Grotbags views of the NHS now or is it because she is using the term loosely?
It was a rather strange post - firstly it was anonymous which, if you’re accepting freebies, totally defeats the object. She can’t use her name on a FB group but will give out her address to random strangers! And secondly she doesn’t just have cancer, she had to state it’s a rare cancer. Surely that is irrelevant?

Oh I’ve just realised a few posts back that someone on here said that the begging posts start around the time of a new kit launch. Isn’t one due any day now?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Left the thread a while back because I think she's a Gobby self absorbed witch......& I popped back & she's still a Gobby self absorbed witch....as you were people 💃💜

• Haha
Reactions: 21
1. Someone is actually asking a group how to wash their face

2. SB trying to get a Sunday Riley commission by filtering her photos and putting it down to one days use of their product
Yea I noticed that it’s filtered to duck the lying twit

Reactions: 10
Now could that be because of Grotbags views of the NHS now or is it because she is using the term loosely?
It was a rather strange post - firstly it was anonymous which, if you’re accepting freebies, totally defeats the object. She can’t use her name on a FB group but will give out her address to random strangers! And secondly she doesn’t just have cancer, she had to state it’s a rare cancer. Surely that is irrelevant?

Oh I’ve just realised a few posts back that someone on here said that the begging posts start around the time of a new kit launch. Isn’t one due any day now?
Apparently a new kit is coming next week, fits in nicely n with people's payday.. In the past her majesty couldn't give a flying duck when she churned them out. The kits haven't sold out in record time for a while now.

Queue the following

"I've nearly ran out hurry

"my child accidently got hold of my Tatcha moisturiser as she loves copying me, does any one know where I can get a cheaper replacement as I'm skint and the cost of living is really affecting me

I'm dying from a rare illness that no one would have heard of and I need to replace everything by tomorrow

My spidey cynical senses re the rare cancer is that it's Haddock, she'll be gifted a new kit from her majesty as she's so far up her arse.

Rant over 😂🙄😂

• Haha
Apparently a new kit is coming next week, fits in nicely n with people's payday.. In the past her majesty couldn't give a flying duck when she churned them out. The kits haven't sold out in record time for a while now.

Queue the following

"I've nearly ran out hurry

"my child accidently got hold of my Tatcha moisturiser as she loves copying me, does any one know where I can get a cheaper replacement as I'm skint and the cost of living is really affecting me

I'm dying from a rare illness that no one would have heard of and I need to replace everything by tomorrow

My spidey cynical senses re the rare cancer is that it's Haddock, she'll be gifted a new kit from her majesty as she's so far up her arse.

Rant over 😂🙄😂
I never thought of Haddock but yep, I think you’re right. Unfortunately I’ve seen quite a few friends and family have to fight cancer and not a single one of them was thinking about what perfume they needed to take into hospital with them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

I hate it when people do the 'im a nurse/i work for NHS' as their opening line. So am I but most of us just get on with it rather than try and blag freebies. Think only discount I use is my 20% in nandos and extra points in asda lol

Reactions: 16
I never thought of Haddock but yep, I think you’re right. Unfortunately I’ve seen quite a few friends and family have to fight cancer and not a single one of them was thinking about what perfume they needed to take into hospital with them.
I also would have thought it's a massive no no to bring perfume into hospital. There might be people around who are sensitive to smells because of illness

Reactions: 15
I see she's back on her bullshit about not having hair on her arms because she's moisturised it all off. :rolleyes:

Her lives seems such a mishmash of dubious and irresponsible health advice (she's stopped her cholesterol treatment and lies to her dr about it, repeatedly cheerily mentioning that she didn't gain any "wedding weight" because she had a stomach bug, etc), weird personal anecdote (such as "Don't waste calories on bread! Eat Mediterranean!" - fr, has she visited the Med? They love their bread ffs!- plus the aforementioned hairless due to Garnier crap). If anyone is suffering or recovering from poor body image or an eating disorder they'd do well to avoid her bullshit.

She's off to Italy again for a few days because she's not had any sun this year (!!?!) and obviously never had a holiday from the time she was born. 🍹

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I see she's back on her bullshit about not having hair on her arms because she's moisturised it all off. :rolleyes:

Her lives seems such a mishmash of dubious and irresponsible health advice (she's stopped her cholesterol treatment and lies to her dr about it, repeatedly cheerily mentioning that she didn't gain any "wedding weight" because she had a stomach bug, etc), weird personal anecdote (such as "Don't waste calories on bread! Eat Mediterranean!" - fr, has she visited the Med? They love their bread ffs!- plus the aforementioned hairless due to Garnier crap). If anyone is suffering or recovering from poor body image or an eating disorder they'd do well to avoid her bullshit.

She's off to Italy again for a few days because she's not had any sun this year (!!?!) and obviously never had a holiday from the time she was born. 🍹
Lies to the doctor about taking statins? What's the point of that. Weirdo.

Reactions: 13
My arms are completely hairless due to age. When I was young I was acutely self conscious of how hairy they were and would occasionally bleach them.
Their baldness now is literally nothing to do with moisturising them as I very rarely did or do 😂.

Reactions: 9
Lies to the doctor about taking statins? What's the point of that. Weirdo.
I think she said metformin for her cholesterol which was high iirc. That, when she goes for a checkup and the doctor asks about it, she deliberately doesn't tell them she's stopped taking it so they still think she's on it. CH only wants to take her hrt and nothing else, apparently.

Reactions: 7
My arms are completely hairless due to age. When I was young I was acutely self conscious of how hairy they were and would occasionally bleach them.
Their baldness now is literally nothing to do with moisturising them as I very rarely did or do 😂.
I moisturise my legs daily and they're not hairless. Utter bullshit. That's not how hair growth works.

Reactions: 17

I'd imagine having a 'rare' cancer means there's fewer mentions of it in websites and more difficult to research if you just happened to want to check someone's story.

What’s wrong with her eye it’s getting worse!!! And I couldn’t bare watching her go on about “trust the science” she knows fuckall and as for global warming 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Yet another live where the staff member is repeatedly told how gorgeous they are by the audience, staff member mimics Oafs’ mannerisms and they talk about SPF again. Yawn.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I've just watched 2 minutes.
Hirons gurning and being EMPHATIC about things that really do not require it.
And how often can they talk about SPF? They seem hell bent on complicating something incredibly simple.

Reactions: 6
Wee angry-faced goblin on 'live' with the Oaf, pretending she knows what she's talking about

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.