Caroline Hirons #28 Four Chambers? More like Four Parasites to her Bank Account!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can Cazza have "rinsed" Emma for the below outfit, when Cazza herself looks like an extra from Little Britain with her tracksuit bottoms on?

View attachment 2474426
I can't stand this kind of carry on. She pretends this kind of truth telling is some kind of friendly duty, she once said that a good mate is able to say things like babe I love you but you look like a right dog. But it's not being a good friend, it's being a nasty bully dressed up as some kind of it's for your own good babe straight talking nonsense

Also, telling a woman that she should have worn a better outfit in order to compete with another woman doesn't seem like top feminism to me

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I remember her saying a few years ago there was no need to spend a fortune on flannels, wish I could find the comment. What an absolute rip off today’s “offer” is. The moisturiser gets a right drubbing on the Space NK website

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Shes gone back on loads of things shes said previously in order to make money.
What she reccomends at any point depends whos paying her that week

Reactions: 14
I remember her saying a few years ago there was no need to spend a fortune on flannels, wish I could find the comment. What an absolute rip off today’s “offer” is. The moisturiser gets a right drubbing on the Space NK website
Yes this was from her Skincare book.
But she also said SPF wasn't necessary most of the time didn't she :rolleyes:

Screenshot_20230927_140308.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm pretty sure some Freaks years ago asked for CH flannels and she said she'd never do them. I'm echoing everyone now by being surprised! ( Well not really surprised)

Reactions: 12
In a recent live someone asked her why SR is now bottom shelf in Space NK. She replied to say it always was. It wasn't. I remember seeing it top shelf in my local branch. I assume a Tattler asked the question!

• Haha
  • Wow
Hypocrite hirons strikes again. Her prices are crazy ! But I guess if a alibaba wash bag is 30 pounds why not some washcloths for 20! I just dislike her brand so much. It’s basic and expensive. I’m going to Naturium can’t beat the prices

She always berates celebs saying the whole marketing shite like "I made this because there was nothing else like it on the market" but isn't she doing exactly the same with basic face cloths we can buy in Primark? It's just a money grab that brings nothing new to the market.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She always berates celebs saying the whole marketing shite like "I made this because there was nothing else like it on the market" but isn't she doing exactly the same with basic face cloths we can buy in Primark? It's just a money grab that brings nothing new to the market.
The same as literally everything she's "launched". Skin rocks is all overpriced unnecessary crap in an already crowded market

Reactions: 13
So shes on live bigging up the eco friendly recyclable packaging of the flannels as she swigs from her plastic water bottle! The woman is brain dead
---
Lots of moaning about the price of the flannels. She said “they’re not expensive, just out of your price range” and suggested people might like to go to Primark

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
My husband bought a set of 5 votary flannels a while ago because he "wanted to try using flannels" 😫 🥴 I was HORRIFIED at the price of them! They weren't worth it either - washed and went crap the same as every other flannel in the house. Wonder if I'll get treated to a set of these too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My husband bought a set of 5 votary flannels a while ago because he "wanted to try using flannels" 😫 🥴 I was HORRIFIED at the price of them! They weren't worth it either - washed and went crap the same as every other flannel in the house. Wonder if I'll get treated to a set of these too 😂
Does he have a brother?

HAHAH JUST JOKING!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh Caroline!
Use a fresh flannel every day. You can find affordable ones. Multiple retailers sell great quality flannels/facecloths starting at 35p. Buy 8 packs and you’re good for a week and a spare….You don’t have to use muslins or a special cloth. Trust me. I’ve done treatments with the lot and the thing we always went back to?
Plain white facecloths. HOT, plain, white facecloths. Lovely.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I have staff to pay and a useless husband and multiple adult children and two grandchildren to support and a mortgage on a mansion in Bath

• Haha
Reactions: 25
£8 for one flannel ?. She really is taking the mick now. The bills on the Georgian mansion must be steep if she thinks she can get away with this price and the 3 for £20 offer is hilarious, I’m glad I’m not like I used to be and buy anything she put out. The Beauty Pie flannels are a much better bargain.

Trinny sells 3 muslin cloths for £10 but we know Nellie isn’t a fan of Muslin cloths and makes digs about Liz Earle.

Reactions: 9
£8 for one flannel ?. She really is taking the mick now. The bills on the Georgian mansion must be steep if she thinks she can get away with this price and the 3 for £20 offer is hilarious, I’m glad I’m not like I used to be and buy anything she put out. The Beauty Pie flannels are a much better bargain.

Trinny sells 3 muslin cloths for £10 but we know Nellie isn’t a fan of Muslin cloths and makes digs about Liz Earle.
One Freak bought 3 sets! £60 for 9 flannels?! Wanna buy a bridge…? 😜

The Freakoids are like sheep. Loads saying “it’s not overpriced, it’s just over budget.” Oh duck off! 🤬
Nellie has closed the post now.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.