Caroline Hirons #28 Four Chambers? More like Four Parasites to her Bank Account!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jamie Genevieve looks bored shitless in Nana’s latest grid post.
I couldn't work out whether the oaf is trying to make JG look stupid, or whether the joke is that CH's yapping is so boring.

I don't think I'd be impressed if I was JG, the clip has got a 'frenemy' vibe to it. I see the comments have been limited too.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I couldn't work out whether the oaf is trying to make JG look stupid, or whether the joke is that CH's yapping is so boring.

I don't think I'd be impressed if I was JG, the clip has got a 'frenemy' vibe to it. I see the comments have been limited too.
Jamie made it herself on TikTok - nana just shared it. I thought the same at first too!

Reactions: 3
Oh the flannel debacle is the final straw for me!

I fell under her skincare spell in the first lockdown. Everything she said in the book I took for gospel and hey, with the right products and decent routine my skin was better than ever.

Then the Xmas came where her hall of fame kits were released- I’d perved over the kits- that many goodies in a nice bag all with how much of a saving?! Well, my husband brought me one and between team Hirons and the courier a kit was “lost” he was livid that he had to buy a second and repeatedly told me how awful the customer service was.

Lo and behold that was the start of my dislike to her.
I’ve followed the CH threads for a long while and I have to tell you, sometimes it’s the highlight of my day!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She’s a monster compared to how she was even 5 years ago! How does she not see what she’s become? Aren’t we all capable of self reflection?

I’m so disappointed in the woman I met in 2019 who was utterly relatable, warm and friendly.

This is a ghastly caricature, a loud nasty bully leading an army of frightened soldiers.
👆thread title here

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh the flannel debacle is the final straw for me!

I fell under her skincare spell in the first lockdown. Everything she said in the book I took for gospel and hey, with the right products and decent routine my skin was better than ever.

Then the Xmas came where her hall of fame kits were released- I’d perved over the kits- that many goodies in a nice bag all with how much of a saving?! Well, my husband brought me one and between team Hirons and the courier a kit was “lost” he was livid that he had to buy a second and repeatedly told me how awful the customer service was.

Lo and behold that was the start of my dislike to her.
I’ve followed the CH threads for a long while and I have to tell you, sometimes it’s the highlight of my day!
The lack of respect for customers is a real bugbear of mine with Caroline. They're the reason she lives in a country pile and can fund the lifestyles of her unemployed family. I'm sorry your husband had such a bad experience getting you a gift!

Reactions: 13
Just joined the live. OMG she's slagging off the youngsters. Errrr, has she considered her own FOUR kids and their 'work ethic' and independence??!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Either she, or somebody in her team, has cottoned on to plastic bottles not aligning with eco friendly theme. She’s drinking water from a glass today! Maybe she read the comments here 🤣
---
Just joined the live. OMG she's slagging off the youngsters. Errrr, has she considered her own FOUR kids and their 'work ethic' and independence??!!
LMFAO!
---
Either she, or somebody in her team, has cottoned on to plastic bottles not aligning with eco friendly theme. She’s drinking water from a glass today! Maybe she read the comments here 🤣
---

LMFAO!
Why is she repeating everything three times?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think one of her team read her and tell her what she needs to mention, ie the plastic bottles were messaged a while back. Then yesterday she mentioned it.

Reactions: 6
Sheer irony of Caroline's current go live. Going on about how people have to work hard for a living & their grown up children should work hard & not expect to have everything given to them. If they grow up entitled it's bad parenting....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
OMG, a proper rant today. She ‘can’t deal with Tories’, young people don’t want to work, people don’t know what anxiety is, recruitment agencies need to do better and she can’t bear people who can’t take feedback. The irony is off the scale

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
OMG, a proper rant today. She ‘can’t deal with Tories’, young people don’t want to work, people don’t know what anxiety is, recruitment agencies need to do better and she can’t bear people who can’t take feedback. The irony is off the scale
Pretty ironic that she says she can’t bear people who can’t take feedback…!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Does anyone want to tell her? 😂

I can't stand people who weaponise/elevenerife things like anxiety. She must be adding psychiatrist to her talents!

Reactions: 9
She even mentioned when people say they have anxiety but still posting on tiktok. Omg i wanted to say what about ava posting from hospital when ahe was supposedly really ill 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She boils my piss when she comes on the live and immediately says "I'm KNACKERED"

PISS OFF AND DON'T DO IT THEN.

Imagine if her staff came into the office saying they were knackered? Heads would roll!

Reactions: 11
Oh Caroline. We would agree on so much. You have worked hard. I agree with a lot of your thoughts but it was ever so. Us oldies and the younger ones. We need to educate. Not berate.

Reactions: 7
Meanwhile in freakland there’s a bit of a debate going on over a post recommending tropic skincare, with one commenter even shocked that the post was allowed on the group. Don’t worry guys it okay, your leader says you’re allowed to like their products now! 🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This woman has been calling out crappy behaviour and I wonder if she means Nellie
Ruth Crilly is a try hard die hard influencer of the absolute worst degree she just gets paid more than the other schillers and can do better content because her famous husband photographer shoots it.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.