Caroline Hirons #28 Four Chambers? More like Four Parasites to her Bank Account!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe you would prefer to buy them from Primark. Ours are not bleached or made by children. Oh just go f@ck yourself!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's literally gone from:

📢
👏good👏skincare👏doesn't👏have👏to👏be👏expensive👏

...to...

💅It's not expensive, you're just poor!💋

Which is a whole look in this economic climate if we're being honest.

Ah well. Woman of the people and all that.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Anybody know what the heck was going on in the freaks group? It was brought up in the live. I dislike her new saying … it’s just out of your budget! Excuse me do your cloths do anything better than the primark ones? Does your moisturizer have anything amazing that justifies the price? If it was great product then maybe her price is justifiable but she’s in the same range as medik8 and oskia who have their own labs and pack the formulas.

The freaks need to break free from the echo chamber.
I watched the empties YT vid and the changing angles and use of Steve Carell clip was really jarring.

Reactions: 3
She can waffle on about her "organic cotton" for as long as she likes, I'd rather set fire to £20 than line the pockets of a woman that has such disdain and disgust for a group that SHE set up and made these women neurotic over their appearance and skincare.

Reactions: 22
What did she say about the freaks group on the live ?. Also , the Haddock woman has bought I’m guessing multiple flannels.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did a little google to check if her 'organic cotton' spiel justified the price. Seems not to me.

https://www.cosycottagesoap.co.uk/p...ganic-cotton-facecloth?variant=40077025902680
Three pack organic cotton facecloths from a British small business for £9m less than half the cost of Skin Rocks.

Another option from the Barn Owl Trust, at £2.50 a cloth: https://www.barnowltrust.org.uk/product/organic-cotton-face-cloth/
For £20 you could buy 8.

Or via the Towel Shop, for just over £20 you could buy a pack of 12 https://www.thetowelshop.co.uk/100-organic-cotton-face-cloths-gift-ribboned/

None have the fluro pink border, but I see that as a positive :LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I wonder if the "tasteful" fluoro pink border will bleed into the crisp white organic cotton 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder if the "tasteful" fluoro pink border will bleed into the crisp white organic cotton 🧐
Yeah, the border makes it a no for me..
I wash my flannels hot and with a splash of bleach (I have about twenty so washed every fortnight) . They don't look like that stand up to that

Reactions: 11
Something can be in your budget and still be overpriced. She's sinking lower and lower as her head gets bigger and bigger.

Reactions: 22
Ikea Krama washcloths are £4.50/10 pack. There's no need for the oaf's overpriced flannels. That price is truly ridiculous.

Reactions: 12
She's literally gone from:

📢
👏good👏skincare👏doesn't👏have👏to👏be👏expensive👏

...to...

💅It's not expensive, you're just poor!💋

Which is a whole look in this economic climate if we're being honest.

Ah well. Woman of the people and all that.
What a horrible thing of her to say.
Just because she can fleece her gullible audience doesn't mean she should. It's so bloody cynical.

Thread title suggestion

Caroline Hirons #29 Not an influencer? What a load of (overpriced) flannel!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
What did she say?
She was saying the freaks group always start arguing when it comes to prices of things. And that as the group has got so big they sometimes don't think she still goes there and feel it is OK to slag her off.
Then basically saying the group is always moaning about something.
Some people on the group were saying the prices of the flannels is exorbitant so she did her usual 'well go to Primark then'.

I think she has been rattled by the reaction to her silly flannels tbh 😂 Going on about it so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’ve got a drawer full of cheap flannels. There’s no way on earth I’m buying 3 more for the pleasure of £20!!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.