Caroline Hirons #28 Four Chambers? More like Four Parasites to her Bank Account!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was saying the freaks group always start arguing when it comes to prices of things. And that as the group has got so big they sometimes don't think she still goes there and feel it is OK to slag her off.
Then basically saying the group is always moaning about something.
Some people on the group were saying the prices of the flannels is exorbitant so she did her usual 'well go to Primark then'.

I think she has been rattled by the reaction to her silly flannels tbh 😂 Going on about it so much.
Yes, I think she is rattled. A few freaks will no doubt have been booted out, it’s a growing club!

Reactions: 10
I’ve got a drawer full of cheap flannels. There’s no way on earth I’m buying 3 more for the pleasure of £20!!
I saw a comment that someone had bought 3 packs of 3….I’m sorry but £60 on some flannels?!? That is ridiculous.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
The thing is her audience are the ones that would probably go to primark to buy flannels rather than spend that much on flannels from her brand. She tried to compare heraelf to victoria beckhqm brand but vb has a different target audience and thats what she doesnt get. If you p*ss off the freaks, who else is going to buy skinrocks over another brand they've seen on spacenk? Im not saying sel at primark prices but nellie know who your current audince is! She is definetly aiming for the higher market but its just not working.

She compared herself to VB!?? 😂😂 like she’s 5 years behind Trinny? (She would never touch trinny’s sequin coattails within 5 years) she needs to get in her lane and realise she ain’t all that! And def less so without the freaks who she’s pi$$ing off right now too. Word of warning Nellie, pipe down.

The thing is her audience are the ones that would probably go to primark to buy flannels rather than spend that much on flannels from her brand. She tried to compare heraelf to victoria beckhqm brand but vb has a different target audience and thats what she doesnt get. If you p*ss off the freaks, who else is going to buy skinrocks over another brand they've seen on spacenk? Im not saying sel at primark prices but nellie know who your current audince is! She is definetly aiming for the higher market but it’s just not working.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The thing is her audience are the ones that would probably go to primark to buy flannels rather than spend that much on flannels from her brand. She tried to compare heraelf to victoria beckhqm brand but vb has a different target audience and thats what she doesnt get. If you p*ss off the freaks, who else is going to buy skinrocks over another brand they've seen on spacenk? Im not saying sel at primark prices but nellie know who your current audince is! She is definetly aiming for the higher market but its just not working.
Slight flaw in that strategy, if that is her strategy, VB was a household name before she launched her brand. Nobody but the freaks has even heard of the Oaf, and even the freaks are becoming disenchanted. She needs to be careful of biting the hand that feeds.

Reactions: 10
One Freak bought 3 sets! £60 for 9 flannels?! Wanna buy a bridge…? 😜

The Freakoids are like sheep. Loads saying “it’s not overpriced, it’s just over budget.” Oh duck off! 🤬
Nellie has closed the post now.
Did she delete some comments before she closed it? Maybe I can't see them all but I screenshot this when it was posted, but I can't see it now.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Slight flaw in that strategy, if that is her strategy, VB was a household name before she launched her brand. Nobody but the freaks has even heard of the Oaf, and even the freaks are becoming disenchanted. She needs to be careful of biting the hand that feeds.
Also I feel that with higher prices and that type of brand there's usually the suggestion of elegance or class about something, or in the very least top top quality. I'm not sure I'd describe VB as class etc (truly at her core) but she has for sure tried to cultivate that image for a really long time. CH hasn't made an effort to do that. She's pretended to be 'one of us' seeing behind the curtain from her years on a beauty counter and has literally had such a following by saying that unless xyz ingredient is included don't fall for the bullsh*t it's not worth all the smoke and mirrors. Her lives with the gurning and slurping aren't in anyway elegant. She represents herself and her brand without class. So I think there's a disconnect. It's strange seeing the hubris in action.

Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion.

I can kick you off my channel, but first, let me sell you this old flannel.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
That ‘live’ was a disgrace. She’s lost the plot.
Agreed. Apart from the nonsense she talked can you imagine any other ‘influencer’ slapping on make up and glugging from a plastic bottle on a live? It’s so unprofessional. Why doesn’t she manage her time properly and get prepared for the lives. They’re just chaotic. Why don’t her staff sort her out? She needs managing. I guess they’re scare of losing their jobs.

Telling everyone she’s late for dinner, not giving a toss about other peoples’ time, just concerned about selling her tat.

Reactions: 5
Agreed. Apart from the nonsense she talked can you imagine any other ‘influencer’ slapping on make up and glugging from a plastic bottle on a live? It’s so unprofessional. Why doesn’t she manage her time properly and get prepared for the lives. They’re just chaotic. Why don’t her staff sort her out? She needs managing. I guess they’re scare of losing their jobs.
It's so irritating isn't it? Banging on about how busy she is. Who cares?
And that live was a disgrace. She was so sulky all the way through, and kept going on about this false equivalence that any other flannels than hers are made in a sweat shop by children. And 'does everyone expect me to sell them for £1.99?' (er yes?Why is that so outrageous?)
But she gave it away ranting about she has overheads and people to pay. So the prices are because of that then, nothing to do with the quality, or if they are worth it.

• Heart
She's honestly lost the plot.

"I don't care about the comments in the Freaks group" she says and in the next breath "Cahal will get rid of them" :rolleyes:

Yeah not caring enough that she censors and polices the group by third party. 🙄

That sweatshop stance of hers is lol too. As if *all* of her competitors make theirs in sweatshops apart from hers (made by elves in moonlight in her mansion, obviously) and her Alibaba bags weren't sourced in bulk from the sweatshop conveyor belt.

Also, woman of the people there not getting the difference between need vs want. Literally saying there's a *need* for Victoria Beckham's perfume. No, there isn't. There's a want by her customers and customer demographic, perhaps, but nobody needs hundreds of pounds worth of a VB fragrance in a basic bottle.

She's honestly lost the plot.

"I don't care about the comments in the Freaks group" she says and in the next breath "Cahal will get rid of them" :rolleyes:

Yeah not caring enough that she censors and polices the group by third party. 🙄

That sweatshop stance of hers is lol too. As if *all* of her competitors make theirs in sweatshops apart from hers (made by elves in moonlight in her mansion, obviously) and her Alibaba bags weren't sourced in bulk from the sweatshop conveyor belt.

Also, woman of the people there not getting the difference between need vs want. Literally saying there's a *need* for Victoria Beckham's perfume. No, there isn't. There's a want by her customers and customer demographic, perhaps, but nobody needs hundreds of pounds worth of a VB fragrance in a basic bottle.
The fact that she says she doesn’t care then orders a lackey to get rid of them shows that she does care deeply. She is so thin skinned. If you truly didn’t care you wouldn’t even mention it or acknowledge them. She is deeply insecure

Reactions: 13
The fact that she says she doesn’t care then orders a lackey to get rid of them shows that she does care deeply. She is so thin skinned. If you truly didn’t care you wouldn’t even mention it or acknowledge them. She is deeply insecure
And the fact she keeps repeating 'it's only flannels. Don't buy them if you can't afford them alright? It's not that deep' trying to be all breezy but failing miserably.

Reactions: 12
She’s a monster compared to how she was even 5 years ago! How does she not see what she’s become? Aren’t we all capable of self reflection?

I’m so disappointed in the woman I met in 2019 who was utterly relatable, warm and friendly.

This is a ghastly caricature, a loud nasty bully leading an army of frightened soldiers.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.