Caroline Hirons #28 Four Chambers? More like Four Parasites to her Bank Account!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha just remembered something hilarious. Hirons saying she thought she was going to have an early night but then remembered she had this SpaceNK event {gurn, widen eyes} like she is oh so busy and important and these things happen allll the time. Such a bore!
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh good lord that Ash woman is horrific. I’m not surprised she’s magnetically gravitated to C. Her insta is an embarrassment

Reactions: 7
How much longer can you continue to talk about a glittery jacket FFS? I see the very tasteful pink tote bag is free with an £80 spend on Skin Rocks. The Freaks are begging her to sell it separately 🤣 lets guess the price she’ll be charging for something that probably cost 30p to make. I’ll start - £15

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How much longer can you continue to talk about a glittery jacket FFS? I see the very tasteful pink tote bag is free with an £80 spend on Skin Rocks. The Freaks are begging her to sell it separately 🤣 lets guess the price she’ll be charging for something that probably cost 30p to make. I’ll start - £15
You can’t polish a turd but you can roll it in glitter 💫 😆

Actually we are nearing the end… THREAD SUGGESTION ⬆ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Also, contact Skin and me for advice you idiot! They get back to you within a day and are actually qualified to answer your questions!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Also, contact Skin and me for advice you idiot! They get back to you within a day and are actually qualified to answer your questions!
I had the same reaction with skin and me, the exact same, they told me it was my problem and to kindly go away. It took me months to get my skin back to normal.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Dr shereen idriss says never to put tret around mouth and chin as it's the most likely place to react and continue to react, where other areas calm down once they are used to tret.

Reactions: 4
I don’t understand how she cannot figure out that it is the tret. Her face literally is burning and has sore open wounds. Just slap on more tret.
---
Also skincare is not merch.. stolen directly from the ordinary and they don’t sell merchandise. So it’s very hypocritical which suits her and her brand perfectly!

• Heart
Dr shereen idriss says never to put tret around mouth and chin as it's the most likely place to react and continue to react, where other areas calm down once they are used to tret.
Yeah but Caroline has done it for years so it sounds like a you problem babes <gurns to camera>

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has anyone seen the stories of Ash who she was with last night? She’s got a thread herself if you didn’t know and is also a grade A bleep… anyway on her stories there’s a video of her and Caroline in them wigs and they’re giggling saying ‘we look like our trolls’ ash regularly talks about rewarding her thread here so they deffo must have been talking about tattle…. Nice to know she sees our comments and knows we see straight through her 😊
I made a comment a week or so ago about how Caroline brushes off the criticism but I see I worded it badly and it’s not what I meant.

I’ve never seen her mention her ‘trolls’ or this site , I’ve found that she ignores tattle and she said ( years ago) on Sali’s ITB she won’t acknowledge her detractors, I think that’s what I was getting at because she has the thinnest of artificially plumped up skin.

God the lives are getting worse. There is literally NO content. Just pointless nonsensical chatter. Does anybody stick them for longer than a few minutes?

Reactions: 2
She wants to highlight her newly discovered clavicle, she’s shoving the weight loss down IG stories at any given opportunity.

Ava was looking just fine at the event , what a sorry state they both are .

Dismal numbers on the live and I loathe it when having been to Dublin counts as visiting Ireland.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.