Caroline Hirons #28 Four Chambers? More like Four Parasites to her Bank Account!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The live, OMG, all over the bloody place. Hair an epic mess. she described it as “crunchy”. 10 minutes talking about glitter dropping off her jacket. Showing off Liberty Advent Calendar even though she hates advent calendars. Slagging off Beauty Pie marketing, Tropic marketing and telling M&S how to do their beauty marketing 🤣 absolute classic. Oh, and she skimmed over Ava’s near death experience, apparently she’s better.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why does she drink water from plastic bottles rather than reusable ones, when she always goes on about the environment, other brands doing travel sizes etc? I've wondered this before.

Reactions: 14
I’ve unfollowed after my interaction with her regarding daughter at a&e , ill pop in and out if this chat just for fun, she is an antisocial narc

Reactions: 15
I feel like I should say how sorry I am for posting this ‘compare and contrast’ again. But I feel quite strongly about it. I know, I do know, that she’s discussed her fillers before but, really, I don’t think she discusses them enough. Don’t get me wrong, I LOVE fillers, I have fillers, I’m a huge fan, but I feel that she sells her current face as a product of skincare, and it isn’t.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
She was prettier before, just chubby. Now she looks like the drag queen version of herself.

I feel like I should say how sorry I am for posting this ‘compare and contrast’ again. But I feel quite strongly about it. I know, I do know, that she’s discussed her fillers before but, really, I don’t think she discusses them enough. Don’t get me wrong, I LOVE fillers, I have fillers, I’m a huge fan, but I feel that she sells her current face as a product of skincare, and it isn’t.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
After another ranty set of stories from her yesterday it made me wonder if she had a thread on here and now i’ve found it! She’s grown such a cult around her on socials I always thought it was just me that found her constant negative judgemental opinionated rants irritating but apparently not. Don’t get me started on the weird beggy ‘i need skincare advice for my puffy eyes from crying for 7 days solid because my husband cheated’ posts in her Facebook skincare group either 😂
Pull up a chair, you’ve found your people! 😆
Yes the Freakoid‘s X Factor sob stories are often discussed on here too.
---
Why have to used a photo of Mel Smith for your first pic? 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 16
@Hogarthian her forehead looks like it’s become a fivehead in the past few years, maybe just an optical illusion caused by the hair reaching for Jesus 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I preferred her chubby face, pre filler, pre urine hair dye etc. She just talked about products, which was all I wanted to hear. And I loved it.
What the hell happened??

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I preferred her chubby face, pre filler, pre urine hair dye etc. She just talked about products, which was all I wanted to hear. And I loved it.
What the hell happened??
Well, clearly a lot has happened. That’s what fucks me off (among other things). She told us all, very emotionally, about her eyelid lift….. but Jesus Christ, she bares zero resemblance to her former self! It’s hilarious.

Reactions: 9
Could you also have a play around with that wrinkly neck please. it makes me want to gip 🤮

She’s on a live and I had to turn off when she threw her head back to guzzle her drink - her manners are just awful!

I did take a little screenshot which I played around with though and how much more flattering is her hair in a more natural tone?

View attachment 2461659

I gave it a little gloss too for good measure.

Reactions: 2
Her fidgeting , sniffing and tossing of her hair is so hard to watch even without the aggressive in your face verbal delivery.

Fame and glory has ruined her.

That before photo reminds me of how helpful her online presence once was. She has always been aggressive but it wasn’t noticed because she wasn’t well known .

Reactions: 11
I don't understand why the friend called 999 instead of 111. Sickness and diarrhea is not something which IMO requires an ambulance. 111 would have advised if they needed to call paramedics.

Why did Ava have penicillin in the first place?

Reactions: 8
Why does she drink water from plastic bottles rather than reusable ones, when she always goes on about the environment, other brands doing travel sizes etc? I've wondered this before.
It’s some sort of fancy water don’t you know. Certainly not the fountain of youth, that well must have dried up.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What’s she said about Russell Brand? I can’t believe she doesn’t have an opinion

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think she has had to launch her own brand / become so salesy / so many ads because her expenditure has gone through the roof since her kids 'grew up'? I think she has to earn a tit ton of money to support them all. I mean, the two oldest boys are what, coaches? No way they earn enough money to live off. Max - he's a 'comedian'? He did go to uni as I remember her posting to say that they got one of them right education wise. He must have dropped out. Ava - well, she is an influencer (what brand would hire her? She's a loose cannon) / actor / PT. Again, cannot earn enough to support herself. She's now got a daughter-in-law and two grandchildren. Big old pile in the country where they can all live / get together. Doesn't seem like Jim earns any money? I think her downfall has been her willingness to let so many people scrounge off her. And it will just get worse. I don't think SR is doing so well. She has a tit ton of staff that she needs to pay. And office etc. She said on the live earlier that she is different because her brands shout out other brands because they like them. No, it's because she wants them to send paid work her way. She really does think ppl are stupid doesn't she.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Is she ever on This Morning these days? I think Baggers got that gig. And if people want a skin care founder to talk about anything they're more likely to use Trinny.
It's obvious Hirons would love to be on TV and in MSM far more. But she is kind of funny looking these days and has a very odd manner.

Reactions: 12
Is she ever on This Morning these days? I think Baggers got that gig. And if people want a skin care founder to talk about anything they're more likely to use Trinny.
It's obvious Hirons would love to be on TV and in MSM far more. But she is kind of funny looking these days and has a very odd manner.
Baggers and Sarah Jossel tend to be the faves on TM these days, and they’re a joy compared to the gobby arse.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.