Caroline Hirons #28 Four Chambers? More like Four Parasites to her Bank Account!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she has had to launch her own brand / become so salesy / so many ads because her expenditure has gone through the roof since her kids 'grew up'? I think she has to earn a tit ton of money to support them all. I mean, the two oldest boys are what, coaches? No way they earn enough money to live off. Max - he's a 'comedian'? He did go to uni as I remember her posting to say that they got one of them right education wise. He must have dropped out. Ava - well, she is an influencer (what brand would hire her? She's a loose cannon) / actor / PT. Again, cannot earn enough to support herself. She's now got a daughter-in-law and two grandchildren. Big old pile in the country where they can all live / get together. Doesn't seem like Jim earns any money? I think her downfall has been her willingness to let so many people scrounge off her. And it will just get worse. I don't think SR is doing so well. She has a tit ton of staff that she needs to pay. And office etc. She said on the live earlier that she is different because her brands shout out other brands because they like them. No, it's because she wants them to send paid work her way. She really does think ppl are stupid doesn't she.
Don’t forget the London flat too.

Reactions: 4
I think she has had to launch her own brand / become so salesy / so many ads because her expenditure has gone through the roof since her kids 'grew up'? I think she has to earn a tit ton of money to support them all. I mean, the two oldest boys are what, coaches? No way they earn enough money to live off. Max - he's a 'comedian'? He did go to uni as I remember her posting to say that they got one of them right education wise. He must have dropped out. Ava - well, she is an influencer (what brand would hire her? She's a loose cannon) / actor / PT. Again, cannot earn enough to support herself. She's now got a daughter-in-law and two grandchildren. Big old pile in the country where they can all live / get together. Doesn't seem like Jim earns any money? I think her downfall has been her willingness to let so many people scrounge off her. And it will just get worse. I don't think SR is doing so well. She has a tit ton of staff that she needs to pay. And office etc. She said on the live earlier that she is different because her brands shout out other brands because they like them. No, it's because she wants them to send paid work her way. She really does think ppl are stupid doesn't she.
This is spot on.
Her overheads must be huge, and I say well done, I do think she’s worked hard so the nice house etc is a nice reward.
But her kids ought to be ashamed of themselves, the youngest I can sort of forgive, he’s a kid! But the other 3 need to get off their arses and work! One of them has a wife and kids to support. That’s not his mum job! That his!

Reactions: 13
I don't understand why the friend called 999 instead of 111. Sickness and diarrhea is not something which IMO requires an ambulance. 111 would have advised if they needed to call paramedics.

Why did Ava have penicillin in the first place?
The fact that an ambulance attended (and extremely quickly from what we’ve been told) for sickness and diarrhoea makes me think there may be more to this story than what we’ve been told.

Reactions: 17
She really must take her followers for fools if she thinks she has a right to be butt hurt about pushback on that scenario.

Reactions: 7
The fact that an ambulance attended (and extremely quickly from what we’ve been told) for sickness and diarrhoea makes me think there may be more to this story than what we’ve been told.
Absolutely. Also explains why Ma removed her from hospital so quickly once she saw she wasn’t at death’s door. And she’s shut up about it all very quickly. All very odd

Reactions: 9
Shows what trash she is that she’s had that disgusting Ash on her stories being all pally with her. If anyone has ever seen her on a live and how she behaves and parents her kids, it’s easy to see why the Oaf has gravitated towards her 🤢

Reactions: 5
People give so much away about themselves online. From Ava's tiktok it's just about two clicks to find her friend Wilde and she seems to be another "creative" supported by her rich London family (with a matching "musician" father to boot). She and Ava seem to revel in being publically and terminally online high AF sexay-baybees most of the time. Ava and her friend were likely just having their usual evening but forgot about Ava's antibiotics and then panicked when she felt different to how she normally feels on an evening.

Avas hospital tiktok was gross and shows just how much she (and her mother) have this compulsion to be broadcasting everything online all the bleeping time. They have no boundaries between real life and online and no judgement either. They are that desperate for validation.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Well Ava will be doing a ‘Storytime’ on TikTok apparently, when she ‘feels better’. I’m assuming that’s now, because the story Caroline just reposted from last night (by James someone) shows a flash of Ava being out last night at the Space NK jolly…

• Wow
I unfollowed Caroline ages ago... I used to really like her advice back in the day when she had the blog but all the manic IG lives, sniffing, shilling and the out of control ego was too much in the end. I'm still on the freaks FB group though, but obviously don't engage with it much because it rarely comes up on my feed. Just had a little nosey on it this morning and there are SO many anonymous posts for topics that are totally boring. Are the freaks so mean now people are scared to ask a question with their own name attached?! Just a cursory glance through and there are several questions which clearly need to be directed to a GP or pharmacist, not a FB group as well.

I'm not sure what the point of my post is really :ROFLMAO: it's all just so depressing. The amount of them asking for 'advice' on skincare for the primary-aged children too... sigh.

Reactions: 16
Has anyone seen the stories of Ash who she was with last night? She’s got a thread herself if you didn’t know and is also a grade A bleep… anyway on her stories there’s a video of her and Caroline in them wigs and they’re giggling saying ‘we look like our trolls’ ash regularly talks about rewarding her thread here so they deffo must have been talking about tattle…. Nice to know she sees our comments and knows we see straight through her 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Has anyone seen the stories of Ash who she was with last night? She’s got a thread herself if you didn’t know and is also a grade A bleep… anyway on her stories there’s a video of her and Caroline in them wigs and they’re giggling saying ‘we look like our trolls’ ash regularly talks about rewarding her thread here so they deffo must have been talking about tattle…. Nice to know she sees our comments and knows we see straight through her 😊
Yeah I saw that & agree with everything! Had to laugh at Ash calling someone else vile - pot / kettle 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Plus the ageism. Those two will have a tough time getting older if they don't get their attitudes in order. I mean, Caroline "I'd rather be dead than have grey hair" Hirons is already getting increasingly twisted about it, so I can't see it getting any better.

Talking of hair, the mock up posted by LittleBirdie, with the darker hair, was very flattering on her. Even the old, non-influencer photo of her posted by Hogarthian was so much better than whatever the heck she's doing now. I actually think if she went grey ("over my dead body!" etc etc etc) and maintained it with some cool glosses and brighteners it'd actually look pretty good.

Reactions: 7
I unfollowed Caroline ages ago... I used to really like her advice back in the day when she had the blog but all the manic IG lives, sniffing, shilling and the out of control ego was too much in the end. I'm still on the freaks FB group though, but obviously don't engage with it much because it rarely comes up on my feed. Just had a little nosey on it this morning and there are SO many anonymous posts for topics that are totally boring. Are the freaks so mean now people are scared to ask a question with their own name attached?! Just a cursory glance through and there are several questions which clearly need to be directed to a GP or pharmacist, not a FB group as well.

I'm not sure what the point of my post is really :ROFLMAO: it's all just so depressing. The amount of them asking for 'advice' on skincare for the primary-aged children too... sigh.
It's a very weird thing in lots of FB groups - the anonymous posts for something boring and innocuous that doesn't require anonymity. People are odd.
---
What is Ash's IG handle? edit: nevermind I found it - ashslifestories for anyone else wanting to be nosy ha.

Reactions: 3
And that odd detail about having to be in the bath to get her temperature down :unsure:
With a vomiting bug? Nah. Makes no sense at all.
She and her friend were being recreational and the friend panicked when Baby girl had an extreme reaction.
You would think Hirons would be fuming at her daughter for being so stupid but she'll no doubt indulge her and even feel a twisted pride at what a rebel she is. Pathetic.

Reactions: 8
And that odd detail about having to be in the bath to get her temperature down :unsure:
With a vomiting bug? Nah. Makes no sense at all.
She and her friend were being recreational and the friend panicked when Baby girl had an extreme reaction.
You would think Hirons would be fuming at her daughter for being so stupid but she'll no doubt indulge her and even feel a twisted pride at what a rebel she is. Pathetic.
I think she said she was in the bath trying to keep her temperature up. But still, there’s something v fishy about the whole tale.

Reactions: 11
And if she was spewing "both ends" as CH told everyone, the last place to put her would be in a bath.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Plus the ageism. Those two will have a tough time getting older if they don't get their attitudes in order. I mean, Caroline "I'd rather be dead than have grey hair" Hirons is already getting increasingly twisted about it, so I can't see it getting any better.

Talking of hair, the mock up posted by LittleBirdie, with the darker hair, was very flattering on her. Even the old, non-influencer photo of her posted by Hogarthian was so much better than whatever the heck she's doing now. I actually think if she went grey ("over my dead body!" etc etc etc) and maintained it with some cool glosses and brighteners it'd actually look pretty good.
Whatever happened to being grateful to reach an older age because not everyone does 😅
---
It's a very weird thing in lots of FB groups - the anonymous posts for something boring and innocuous that doesn't require anonymity. People are odd.
---

What is Ash's IG handle? edit: nevermind I found it - ashslifestories for anyone else wanting to be nosy ha.
She’s a hoot… that talks about her sweaty vag, itching arse crack and comes on so we can hear her farts 🙃 oh she mistreats her dog, can’t stand to be around her kids and is all round vile :) enjoy!
---
I think she said she was in the bath trying to keep her temperature up. But still, there’s something v fishy about the whole tale.
Well Ava has recovered quickly enough to be out with them last night too…

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Just found that Ash person on IG. Not surprised she and Hirons are friends.
On her stories (Ash) the massive disconnect between a story about a homeless man outside the SpaceNK event then she showed her two huge goody bags.
Glad Ava looked so well though :rolleyes:
Does Hirons really say she doesn't drink? She looked and sounded completely pissed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.