Caroline Hirons #28 Four Chambers? More like Four Parasites to her Bank Account!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish someone would send her Ava’s hospital TikTok and say that is why people are asking if she really needed an ambulance.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ava's pal probably panicked and called an ambulance. At that age its understandable.
Paramedics will always always take the person to A&E. The only time that doesn't happen is when the patient refuses to go.

Caroline arrived and was most likely annoyed that Ava wasn't been treated A&E and wasn't happy to be sent to urgent care. She definitely didn't want to wait for hours so took her daughter home. No doubt Ava was weak and needed help but she most likely has been given antiemetics to stop the nausea and fluids. She would have been given paracetamol by the paramedics for the temp. The overreacting was Caroline's rant. Well out of order.

Reactions: 13
I think it is hilarious that hirons and Ava are contradicting each other. Hirons acts like she was on deaths door but it was just a nasty hangover. Hirons should have kept her mouth shut on this one. Ok Ava went to hospital for being a dumb tit. Let’s not use this as a talking point on your Instagram about how horrific it is that your baby girl is sick and people are smoking outside making her sicker. Woah is me bullshit. Also, using her daughter to make a sob story for herself .. classic narcissist
---
Anaphylactic shock from penicillin or the bleeping drugs and alcohol in her system?! Dumb ass LIAR!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Loose women are playing live shows in theatres around the UK just now. What’s hilarious is that the tattooed son who’s borderline stalking Matt Healy was with her, obvs free tickets from their new mate Denise Welch. Pathetic.

chavs the lot of’em
Loose women tour cant have sold well- had several emails in the last fortnight from seat fillers offering me free tickets. Been offered them for Jack Whitehall too.

Reactions: 6
I think it is hilarious that hirons and Ava are contradicting each other. Hirons acts like she was on deaths door but it was just a nasty hangover. Hirons should have kept her mouth shut on this one. Ok Ava went to hospital for being a dumb tit. Let’s not use this as a talking point on your Instagram about how horrific it is that your baby girl is sick and people are smoking outside making her sicker. Woah is me bullshit. Also, using her daughter to make a sob story for herself .. classic narcissist
---
Anaphylactic shock from penicillin or the bleeping drugs and alcohol in her system?! Dumb ass LIAR!
Ava is also a smoker 🙄 they’re awful.

Reactions: 8
The latest reel is so out of touch. Look at the free stuff we got! Now run, don’t walk, to buy it.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ah Caroline. If you read these comments. Don’t share family details if you don’t wish to invite responses. And double check the message that your daughter puts out. They don’t match. She was treated to ensure she wasn’t in danger and then stepped down to urgent care and the inevitable queue for that out of hours. I agree the NHS needs support. Part of that support is not slagging it off when in this case, the patient was treated quickly and appropriately

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She was obviously told not to put her grand kids on her socials anymore and that's worked out well so maybe do the same with the 'kids'

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ah Caroline. If you read these comments. Don’t share family details if you don’t wish to invite responses. And double check the message that your daughter puts out. They don’t match. She was treated to ensure she wasn’t in danger and then stepped down to urgent care and the inevitable queue for that out of hours. I agree the NHS needs support. Part of that support is not slagging it off when in this case, the patient was treated quickly and appropriately
This is what is so frustrating. You hear of cases where people call for an ambulance and are left waiting for many hours. Yet it sounds like Babygirl got appropriate attention quickly. Not one word of appreciation or gratitude from Oaf.

Reactions: 19
I can’t believe the posts she’s sharing supporting their actions 🙄 from NHS staff and paramedics apparently mmmhhh

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can’t believe the posts she’s sharing supporting their actions 🙄 from NHS staff and paramedics apparently mmmhhh
”apparently”! Did baby girl’s Tik Tok show hospital staff in the background? I do hope somebody complains if so

Reactions: 9
This was the day before….so I suspect she was drinking (probably more than drinking) whilst on antibiotics and then started puking.
I think metronidazole is commonly used to treat dental/gum infections and you really SHOULD NOT drink whilst taking it AT ALL. She’s a total clown.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She’s on a live and I had to turn off when she threw her head back to guzzle her drink - her manners are just awful!

I did take a little screenshot which I played around with though and how much more flattering is her hair in a more natural tone?

IMG_8318.jpeg

I gave it a little gloss too for good measure.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s on a live and I had to turn off when she threw her head back to guzzle her drink - her manners are just awful!

I did take a little screenshot which I played around with though and how much more flattering is her hair in a more natural tone?

View attachment 2461659

I gave it a little gloss too for good measure.
Who is taking beauty tips from this woman?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
After another ranty set of stories from her yesterday it made me wonder if she had a thread on here and now i’ve found it! She’s grown such a cult around her on socials I always thought it was just me that found her constant negative judgemental opinionated rants irritating but apparently not. Don’t get me started on the weird beggy ‘i need skincare advice for my puffy eyes from crying for 7 days solid because my husband cheated’ posts in her Facebook skincare group either 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.