Caroline Hirons #28 Four Chambers? More like Four Parasites to her Bank Account!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d dare one of you to ask her on a live about her mansion 😂😂

I clocked the Land Rover on the drive on Ava G’s Tik Tok paid for by freaks who had to eat beans and dried pasta for a month after buying a kit

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

I clocked the Land Rover on the drive on Ava G’s Tik Tok paid for by freaks who had to eat beans and dried pasta for a month after buying a kit
And a new Chanel on her arm.

And she still witches about people spending more on handbags than their moisturiser.

Reactions: 6
Caroline will definitely see this as Trinny parking a tank on the oaf’s lawn.

Bring it on - Caroline did not invent double cleansing and needs to get over it.

2A3EEEAB-7FE1-4600-B063-894EBB7B9BDA.jpeg

D61E0269-AC01-4046-BF43-EC79885DEF3A.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She said once on a live that Trinny knows nothing about skincare.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

Bring it on - Caroline did not invent double cleansing and needs to get over it.

View attachment 2446112

View attachment 2446127
I watched yesterday’s live to see what she said about Trinny and she was showing the Space NK Advent Calendar.
She was looking at the leaflet that came with it and said WTE of “wonder where they got the idea from to include a leaflet?” Then quickly tried to backtrack when she realised that even she can’t take credit for anyone including a leaflet with their products.
She‘ll be claiming she invented the wheel next! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Someone did yesterday and was ignored. See my screenshot yesterday.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It’s been a while… Basically knew it would be an epic show by the team in terms of disdain towards Nellie due to her jealousy about Trinnys multiple launches and successes just this month. Hallelujah peeps Halle bleeping lujah!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I watched yesterday’s live to see what she said about Trinny and she was showing the Space NK Advent Calendar.
She was looking at the leaflet that came with it and said WTE of “wonder where they got the idea from to include a leaflet?” Then quickly tried to backtrack when she realised that even she can’t take credit for anyone including a leaflet with their products.
She‘ll be claiming she invented the wheel next! 🙄
literally every advent calendar or box I have ever had gives a leaflet about the products. The woman is fffing delusional

Reactions: 7
Has KJH got a page on tattle btw?
Can’t find one if so.

Wow that pic of her and KJH on her stories… both looking super rough. Oafy’s skin is shocking
---
She also made a hoo ha last night about hating muslin cloths and only ever to use a flannel
To remove makeup knowing trinny gives Muslins
Away with her cleanser she’s so passive agressive claiming she knows how trinny would feel about the podcast then discussing her relationship with Lyla, Luke. Trinny would ever trust her with personal info. Of the jealousy was bouncing out of her. Also I can’t ever see Lyla being so unclassy as Nellie’s embarrassing daughter… worlds
Apart.

View attachment 2446112

View attachment 2446127

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

Thread for KJH - started off being generally well liked but begging has bitten her in the butt.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Can’t find one if so.

---
She also made a hoo ha last night about hating muslin cloths and only ever to use a flannel
Away with her cleanser she’s so passive agressive claiming she knows how trinny would feel about the podcast then discussing her relationship with Lyla, Luke. Trinny would ever trust her with personal info. Of the jealousy was bouncing out of her. Also I can’t ever see Lyla being so unclassy as Nellie’s embarrassing daughter… worlds
Apart.
Lyla always comes across such a well brought up and lovely girl. A credit to Trinny - and you can tell they have a really special bond.
I don’t even know why the Oaf is commenting on their relationship. She should spend more time concentrating on her own family.

Reactions: 12
Oh wow!!! Thanks!!! My search function didn’t find this 🙄🤣🤣
Off down a rabbit hole. She comes across as very cool and likeable so let’s see what I’ve not noticed from the tattlers! 😜🤣

Thread for KJH - started off being generally well liked but begging has bitten her in the butt.

Reactions: 1
Can’t find one if so.

---
Apart.
She attributed her hatred of muslin cloths to her ‘PTSD’ from working with Liz Earle 😂
---
Oh wow!!! Thanks!!! My search function didn’t find this 🙄🤣🤣
Off down a rabbit hole. She comes across as very cool and likeable so let’s see what I’ve not noticed from the tattlers! 😜🤣
Can’t stand KJH’s make up looks personally. Don’t really understand why she’s so popular it makes the Oaf’s idiotic staff cry.

And her accent is atrocious. Less and less Southport, and more and more Newport. Super cringe imo

Reactions: 4
Someone did yesterday and was ignored. See my screenshot yesterday.
A couple of years ago on a Ruth Crilly post I asked if she’d sold her stunningly beautiful house to the oaf and was ignored, as is her right😊

Back then one of our fellow tattlers discovered an Ava screenshot of the Somerset Georgian pile and we were like rats up a drain pipe looking fur further clues.

She’ll never ever admit buying a £2million mansion, she is good at ignoring tattle.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
There is a photo of Snippy Sali Hughes having had her makeup done by KJH and she (Snippy) looks fuming 😂 She looks like she has myxamatosis. Pink eyes. I thought KJH must dislike her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Do we think Caroline does actually read here and is aware of what’s said? She’s always maintained that she doesn’t but I can’t help but think she must want to know.

Reactions: 3
There is a photo of Snippy Sali Hughes having had her makeup done by KJH and she (Snippy) looks fuming 😂 She looks like she has myxamatosis. Pink eyes. I thought KJH must dislike her 😂
I remember that and the demon headmistress reminded KJH that she liked her retinol glow in the morning thank you!!
---
Do we think Caroline does actually read here and is aware of what’s said? She’s always maintained that she doesn’t but I can’t help but think she must want to know.
I think CH is good at batting off criticism, she really doesn’t care.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Doesn't she blame here for not being able to show photos of her grandchildren? She blamed trolls and a forum, so is aware of here. She also came out swinging when Sali had her blubfest about Tattle - offering to fight people or something like that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.