Caroline Hirons #28 Four Chambers? More like Four Parasites to her Bank Account!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've said it before and I'll likely say it again, but Ava stands like a duck, so desperate is she to showcase her arse. Her back is going to give up one day. 🩆

Clock the cars on the drive, though! CH whipping the freaks into a frenzy really must be paying dividends.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Poor Jim, can’t goof off without the wife giving him a scathing glare. And why is Ava obsessed with her own arse? That is not the backside of a personal trainer 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Its the backside of a very white rich girl appropriating a culture that she is using for cosplay.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
So what do all her kids ‘do’ as careers out of interest?
Ava- is she like 19/20? Still at school? Or
Just trying to get an only fans account?

The other one last night on the live- max? Is he 28 I think she
Said- does he work? And then the other two? Keen to know what wonderful careers they’re all involved in because I don’t suspect they do. The father doesn’t work either?

So what do all her kids ‘do’ as careers out of interest?
Ava- is she like 19/20? Still at school? Or
Just trying to get an only fans account?

The other one last night on the live- max? Is he 28 I think she
Said- does he work? And then the other two? Keen to know what wonderful careers they’re all involved in because I don’t suspect they do. The father doesn’t work either?
Ava is 23, which makes it even more ridiculous that this is how she spends her entire existence - swinging her bits on social media/on holiday.
The manky looking guy with the tattoos is 29 I believe. Revolting how she was encouraging the freaks on her live last night to fawn over him. It'd be a different story if it was a dad and his daughter eh nanna?

Hirons is a total knob, but the more I see/hear of the Freaks behaviour in response to her lives is disturbing.

Jim is a 'musician' - so you're right...he doesn't work

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, they’re like a cheap/price land
version of the osbournes/ Bread.

Ava is 23, which makes it even more ridiculous that this is how she spends her entire existence - swinging her bits on social media/on holiday.
The manky looking guy with the tattoos is 29 I believe. Revolting how she was encouraging the freaks on her live last night to fawn over him. It'd be a different story if it was a dad and his daughter eh nanna?

Hirons is a total knob, but the more I see/hear of the Freaks behaviour in response to her lives is disturbing.

Jim is a 'musician' - so you're right...he doesn't work

Reactions: 7
Some gems from her:

"Don't spend more on your foundation than on your skincare!" --- That's rich coming from the woman who bought every item from Westman Atelier plus backups in case she got her shade wrong.

"Let's rethink the language: it's not too expensive, it's just out of your budget!" ---Who tf thinks this woman is *down to earth*? Makes a change from the days when she used yo say you could get decent products cheaply.

"Don't credit card your skincare!" LOL. Just LOL coming from her.

Re:Ava, if she wants to appropriate Afro-Carribeaness than she'd better start standing up straight. My grandmother would have a fit if any of us stood like that, and an old fashioned poke between the shoulders is very commonplace back in the Carribean.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Omg that live with her gurning. As usual.
Then her quite unremarkable son followed by the inevitable 'Omg does Dan have a partner' comments :sick:
And she really hates Steven Bartlett 😂 Hilarious.
And not true he never delves into trauma with male interviewees, I've not watched many but the one he did with Jim Chapman went quite deep.

Reactions: 2
Omg that live with her gurning. As usual.
Then her quite unremarkable son followed by the inevitable 'Omg does Dan have a partner' comments :sick:
And she really hates Steven Bartlett 😂 Hilarious.
And not true he never delves into trauma with male interviewees, I've not watched many but the one he did with Jim Chapman went quite deep.
Did you watch it live? Kate Pink Smith was in the comments disagreeing with her and she didn’t like it at ALL (see the comments in the video, it’s carried on there)
---
Clock the cars on the drive, though! CH whipping the freaks into a frenzy really must be paying dividends.
I noticed the cars, they looked expensive (I know nothing about cars though). I also noticed the Chanel handbag that totally didn’t go with her outfit

Reactions: 5
I think it's hilarious how she is speaking on behalf of Trinny. It feels like a massive overstep. Even if Trinny felt that way, she has too much grace to voice it, and I cannot imagine her being happy that CH is going on in this way. She talked about it for ages on the live. It's none of her business. Is it some sort of mind game to a) get her on his radar so she is invited on, or b) imply to Steven Bartlett that Trinny was p'd off. Seems to me that they are frenemies rather than girlfriends?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think it's hilarious how she is speaking on behalf of Trinny. It feels like a massive overstep. Even if Trinny felt that way, she has too much grace to voice it, and I cannot imagine her being happy that CH is going on in this way. She talked about it for ages on the live. It's none of her business. Is it some sort of mind game to a) get her on his radar so she is invited on, or b) imply to Steven Bartlett that Trinny was p'd off. Seems to me that they are frenemies rather than girlfriends?
And she said Steven wasn’t happy when Trinny said she didn’t want to discuss something. I watched it and saw no bad reaction from him. She said he must surround himself with “yes men”.
Erm HELLO - pot, kettle, black! If you aren’t in with her, you’re out.
Her niece even works for her.

• Haha
I think Kate Pink Shite has overstepped the mark on more than one occasion, and she did it yesterday. She constantly comments answers to questions that freaks have asked the Oaf during the lives, getting ratty and bitchy at some of them regularly. Hirons often tells her off for being nasty.

She's a snappy little Hirons soldier who considers herself a friend but the Oaf is tiring of her I reckon.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think Kate Pink Shite has overstepped the mark on more than one occasion, and she did it yesterday. She constantly comments answers to questions that freaks have asked the Oaf during the lives, getting ratty and bitchy at some of them regularly. Hirons often tells her off for being nasty.

She's a snappy little Hirons soldier who considers herself a friend but the Oaf is tiring of her I reckon.
She gets a personal shout out on every single live.
Nellie still loves the attention.

The cars look like a range rover and a VW.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Big Trinny article in today’s Times (the Times2 section), with the headline “Trinny Woodall’s tips for ageless beauty - first, wash your face twice”. Wonder if the Oaf has seen it, and whether it’ll provoke a reaction - after all, didn’t she invent double-cleansing?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh my goodness wtf is going on here!?!?!? I am late to the party with the Ruth Crilly house intel - how did you clever people figure this out initially? đŸ‘đŸ»
The same kitchen as the daughters’ tik tok. Ta da!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Wow that pic of her and KJH on her stories
 both looking super rough. Oafy’s skin is shocking

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.