Caroline Hirons #28 Four Chambers? More like Four Parasites to her Bank Account!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So cringe. And also very obvious this is their second home in the country aka Ruth Crillys old house (I know we all know this, but Freaks who come over to look might not…)

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
So cringe. And also very obvious this is their second home in the country aka Ruth Crillys old house (I know we all know this, but Freaks who come over to look might not…)
Oh my goodness wtf is going on here!?!?!? I am late to the party with the Ruth Crilly house intel - how did you clever people figure this out initially? 👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did Caroline really say Trinny was talking about her husband too long? That she needed to get to her business?

The woman with the weekly video montage sob-fest for her mom?

LOLLLLLLLLLL

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s chatting so much tit about the podcast. I personally think he is a good interviewer. Not perfect. But he knows how to ask emotive questions. The BS about him not asking men about their trauma? Well clearly she hasn’t listened to that many episodes. one of the most traumatic experiences I’ve heard on there was from Mo Gawdat who cried. Anyway my point is, she doesn’t know what she is talking about and is clearly so bitter and jealous. What a disillusioned twit she is.

Reactions: 13
She's pimping her son out on IG live again :sick:

And now waffling on about Trinny's relationship with Lyla. Jesus woman, let her speak for herself!

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
WTF looks like demented drugged a***hole. First time I’ve seen her and that is too soon…..

Reactions: 6
I'm old. I don't understand. Why would anyone do this and why would their mother think it was admirable? It just looks tragic and beyond cringe. And as for that accent 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Did Caroline really say Trinny was talking about her husband too long? That she needed to get to her business?

The woman with the weekly video montage sob-fest for her mom?

LOLLLLLLLLLL
I'd bet if asked on the podcast Caroline would happily wax lyrical about her Mum and her influence on Caroline pursuing a career in beauty (insert here her story about being a third gen beauty counter gal etc).

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'd bet if asked on the podcast Caroline would happily wax lyrical about her Mum and her influence on Caroline pursuing a career in beauty (insert here her story about being a third gen beauty counter gal etc).
Exactly. Nicola Kilner was crying over Brandon’s death which was directly relevant to her professional life with Deciem. Steven was never out of context at any point. She was able to chat about her work life and the workings of the company around this devastating event.

She wasn’t crying for her mum!

Reactions: 4
Is she not able to make her own tea? Constantly moaning on lives that her tea hasn’t been brought to her.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Oh my goodness wtf is going on here!?!?!? I am late to the party with the Ruth Crilly house intel - how did you clever people figure this out initially? 👏🏻
I can’t remember, I’m sure someone cleverer than me will be able to tell you!

Reactions: 2
It’s that and the playing with hair, sniffling, rubbing her nose, burping, twitching and eating etc she makes me gag.
Is she not able to make her own tea? Constantly moaning on lives that her tea hasn’t been brought to her.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.