Caroline Hirons #28 Four Chambers? More like Four Parasites to her Bank Account!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
---

I think CH is good at batting off criticism, she really doesn’t care.
Really? I’m not so sure, sometimes she is very thin skinned.
Call her an influencer and see how much she doesn’t care.
Sometimes the lady doth protest too much.

Reactions: 14
Oh I forgot that part 🙄🤣🤣

Why didn’t she like working with Liz or was it afterwards when she’d sold the company?
She attributed her hatred of muslin cloths to her ‘PTSD’ from working with Liz Earle 😂
---

Can’t stand KJH’s make up looks personally. Don’t really understand why she’s so popular it makes the Oaf’s idiotic staff cry.

And her accent is atrocious. Less and less Southport, and more and more Newport. Super cringe imo
---
I really like that glass/glowy look tbh. It a not for me at my age but I do think it has a place. I’d rather that than super matt tbh it’s also very magazine looking I guess…

Who’s from Southport? KJH or do you mean CH? Sorry so many questions!!
I’m guessing CH’s staff are just delighted for someone to come into the office that means they get away from CH spouting her ten pence worth every second. Probably crying in sheer delight at a different face

She attributed her hatred of muslin cloths to her ‘PTSD’ from working with Liz Earle 😂
---

Can’t stand KJH’s make up looks personally. Don’t really understand why she’s so popular it makes the Oaf’s idiotic staff cry.

And her accent is atrocious. Less and less Southport, and more and more Newport. Super cringe imo

Reactions: 1
Do we think Caroline does actually read here and is aware of what’s said? She’s always maintained that she doesn’t but I can’t help but think she must want to know.
Absolutely she does! Im only here because she was constantly mentioning trolls and people on forums and I was curious.

Reactions: 5
Oh I forgot that part 🙄🤣🤣

Why didn’t she like working with Liz or was it afterwards when she’d sold the company?
---
I really like that glass/glowy look tbh. It a not for me at my age but I do think it has a place. I’d rather that than super matt tbh it’s also very magazine looking I guess…

Who’s from Southport? KJH or do you mean CH? Sorry so many questions!!
I’m guessing CH’s staff are just delighted for someone to come into the office that means they get away from CH spouting her ten pence worth every second. Probably crying in sheer delight at a different face
KJH is from Southport. Hirons experience at Liz Earle is the reason she refuses to have anything to do with any of the products. She worked with Liz & Kim when they both still owned it.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I think CH is good at batting off criticism, she really doesn’t care.
Only a few days ago she lost the rag because someone told a freak to ignore influencers and continue using whatever skincare she wants & because a few people said the app wasn't useful. She regularly puts people on blast for mild comments

Reactions: 10
Trinny's was complimentary about the DOAC pod and SB on her stories this morning which I took as a way of distancing herself from CH's comments.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Trinny's was complimentary about the DOAC pod and SB on her stories this morning which I took as a way of distancing herself from CH's comments.
That's good. Hirons took it upon herself to say basically Trinny was bullied and that Stephen Bartlett doesn't like women. People in comments saying he is a misogynist and she wasn't contradicting them.
As if Trinny needs her barging in to rescue her anyway. Patronising oaf.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
That's good. Hirons took it upon herself to say basically Trinny was bullied and that Stephen Bartlett doesn't like women. People in comments saying he is a misogynist and she wasn't contradicting them.
As if Trinny needs her barging in to rescue her anyway. Patronising oaf.
If Trinny hadn’t wanted to talk about sensitive subjects like her husband’s suicide, she would have agreed not to before the podcast was recorded. She’s a smart lady so she wasn’t going in blind, none of them were. Hirons is just pissed off she’s not been asked, and trying to cover her tracks. Her followers are total morons for believing everything she says, they’re basically terrified of her in case they’re on the receiving end of her vicious tongue.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
If Trinny hadn’t wanted to talk about sensitive subjects like her husband’s suicide, she would have agreed not to before the podcast was recorded. She’s a smart lady so she wasn’t going in blind, none of them were. Hirons is just pissed off she’s not been asked, and trying to cover her tracks. Her followers are total morons for believing everything she says, they’re basically terrified of her in case they’re on the receiving end of her vicious tongue.
Yes you're right. She is extremely pissed off she wasn't asked (and was unlikely to ever be) but can now tell herself SB is too scared to have her on as she is so ballsy.
She wasn't slagging him off when she was comparing his podcast to Spencer Matthews. This bile has just appeared since Trinny was on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think Kate Pink Shite has overstepped the mark on more than one occasion, and she did it yesterday. She constantly comments answers to questions that freaks have asked the Oaf during the lives, getting ratty and bitchy at some of them regularly. Hirons often tells her off for being nasty.

She's a snappy little Hirons soldier who considers herself a friend but the Oaf is tiring of her I reckon.
She blocked me because I said I thought Kate Miss was beautiful . She said she’s a drug addict. I said yes, but she’s still beautiful.
KPS whole life revolves around pick me, pick me, Caroline, Pick me

• Wow
She blocked me because I said I thought Kate Miss was beautiful . She said she’s a drug addict. I said yes, but she’s still beautiful.
KPS whole life revolves around pick me, pick me, Caroline, Pick me
Yet she criticises Stephen Bartlett for being surrounded by “yes men”. I should imagine anyone at work who doesn’t agree with Nellie’s views doesn’t stick around for too long.
There was a Tattler who once worked for her who was going to tell all but then we never heard from them again.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Susannah Constantine has put a post on Instagram about Trinny. It credits all the things Nellie isn’t - talented, classy, good parent…

• Heart
Reactions: 15
That ‘don’t credit card your skincare’ boils my blood. Caroline, Im credit carding my groceries love!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Screenshot_20230914-081430_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20230914-082216_Facebook.jpg

As we already knew, Freaks panic-buy the kits when they cannot afford them, whipped up by the Oaf with her last-minute reveals. Oh and apparently it's not easy to return. I bet it isn't. Hirons doesn't want stock flowing back and taking up warehouse space when she needs the room for her next batch of tat. There are loads of recent kit products for sale - but it seems nobody loves Ali Baba anymore.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Something else that doesn’t concern her that she’s wading into 🙄 if anyone missed it, I believe dermatica emailed out to say they are reducing the quantity in prescriptions from 15ml to 12.5ml…. Freaks have gone wild but never fear, hero hirons is here! Not all hero’s wear capes… some wear camo and 4 tins of hairspray 🦸‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Something else that doesn’t concern her that she’s wading into 🙄 if anyone missed it, I believe dermatica emailed out to say they are reducing the quantity in prescriptions from 15ml to 12.5ml…. Freaks have gone wild but never fear, hero hirons is here! Not all hero’s wear capes… some wear camo and 4 tins of hairspray 🦸‍♀️
I'm sure the words from a skin and me ambassador will terrify dermatica into complying with zelda from terrahawks' demands. If dermatica do a 180, it'll be from the public outcry from their customers not from the oaf.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
There is a repeated complaint in the group that they never finish the tube so what’s the problem reducing the product size? My skin was a bomb site after skin and me. It took me six months to recover from it.

Reactions: 11
I'm sure the words from a skin and me ambassador will terrify dermatica into complying with zelda from terrahawks' demands. If dermatica do a 180, it'll be from the public outcry from their customers not from the oaf.
I’m really hoping they stick with their decision… there’ll be months of the freaks saying ‘I thought Caroline was sorting this’ 🫢
---
There is a repeated complaint in the group that they never finish the tube so what’s the problem reducing the product size? My skin was a bomb site after skin and me. It took me six months to recover from it.
They want a reduced rate if product amount is reducing… It would work out at something like £3 per month off 😂 I mean, that is probably their monthly lunch allowance after kit splurges!

• Haha
I don't think people would complain about reduced size if it was in isolation, but dermatica recently put their prices up and don't appear to have a plan to reduce the price accordingly.

I'm not a dermatica customer so not sure how much prices went up by

Thing is, it's a medication so technically a prescription, so not sure shrinkflation applies. Fees go up for prescriptions unless you're covered by exemption, so even if you pay, say, £3 more you still get 28 tablets or 120ml or whatever. This is probably the trouble with a mix of direct to consumer/patient and medicine and business. There's always going to be 'market' and price/ethics conflicts.

Her blabbing about Marko Lens and "very important heads of state." Loose lips sink ships, Cazza! Not sure he should be boasting or divulging that information to her, or even if it's true tbqh. Confidentiality and all that. It's either fantasy or he's going to get dropped by these ~Heads of State~ very soon fo being indiscreet. Also, I'm not sure a "top surgeon in the world ever" would have made such a hash of the eye job he did on CH that it needs doing so soon after. Those results are meant to last longer than a few years.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.