Caroline Hirons #28 Four Chambers? More like Four Parasites to her Bank Account!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she keeps going on about how Trinny is 5 years ahead of her. She clearly has massive issues with Trinny's well deserved success and how she conducts herself. It's SO obvious that she's SO bitter right?!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The way she keeps going on about how Trinny is 5 years ahead of her. She clearly has massive issues with Trinny's well deserved success and how she conducts herself. It's SO obvious that she's SO bitter right?!
You just know if Trinny had started her brand on the exact same day as Hirons she would still be far more successful. Hirons is so massively unprofessional I imagine she rubs a lot of people up the wrong way and they don't want to deal with her if they can help it.

Reactions: 17
Thing is, it's a medication so technically a prescription, so not sure shrinkflation applies. Fees go up for prescriptions unless you're covered by exemption, so even if you pay, say, £3 more you still get 28 tablets or 120ml or whatever. This is probably the trouble with a mix of direct to consumer/patient and medicine and business. There's always going to be 'market' and price/ethics conflicts.

Her blabbing about Marko Lens and "very important heads of state." Loose lips sink ships, Cazza! Not sure he should be boasting or divulging that information to her, or even if it's true tbqh. Confidentiality and all that. It's either fantasy or he's going to get dropped by these ~Heads of State~ very soon fo being indiscreet. Also, I'm not sure a "top surgeon in the world ever" would have made such a hash of the eye job he did on CH that it needs doing so soon after. Those results are meant to last longer than a few years.
Private prescriptions aren't covered by the same rules. You can pay different prices at different places for the same prescription and they can increase prices and decrease them.

I think people would have preferred the same price for less product, or prices go up and same amount in the container. Doing both seems to have upset people more.

Skin and me put prices up for new customers, but kept them the same for current ones which is really unusual. I'm sure that won't last though....

Reactions: 6
Prices are increasing everywhere, prescription skincare is no exception.
Yeah and dermatica is a private prescription so it’s not subject to subsidies by the NHS. Prices are generally set by the pharmaceuticals companies or in this case, Dermatica.

Reactions: 5
I think the thing that rightly pissed people off re Dermatica is the email that said something like, "due to customer feedback we are reducing packaging size to help you out, aren't we good like that"

Big gob butting in isn't going to change anything tho, they've got the new packaging they're not going up the size again

Reactions: 11
Private prescriptions aren't covered by the same rules. You can pay different prices at different places for the same prescription and they can increase prices and decrease them.

I think people would have preferred the same price for less product, or prices go up and same amount in the container. Doing both seems to have upset people more.

Skin and me put prices up for new customers, but kept them the same for current ones which is really unusual. I'm sure that won't last though....
Yep, I understand, I was just thinking out loud really that all prices are going up and with prescriptions, or even any product really, what you get is set by the provider and they can decide what, if any, extra product or not you get. I just clumsily worded it, tbh, using NHS examples. :)

You are right, it is peculiar about Skin and Me putting prices up for one contingent but not another. Hmmm...

Reactions: 2
They lost a lot of customers through Brexit too. No way to get it in Ireland since then.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I bet she has booked the day off and is sulking in the Georgian mansion with it being Trinny’s publication day 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Trinny's was complimentary about the DOAC pod and SB on her stories this morning which I took as a way of distancing herself from CH's comments.
Good I like Trinny, she’s everything Caroline is not.
She doesn’t need Cazza “speaking/standing up for her”.
---
Just out of interest how many other ‘influencers’ pick their teeth on a Live? 🤢 she is truly vile
You forgot the sniffing, slurping, shouting……… I don’t see that either
---
I bet she has booked the day off and is sulking in the Georgian mansion with it being Trinny’s publication day 😂😂
I’m not sure about the sulking, more like shouting and stomping about and screaming at staff

• Haha
Reactions: 7
---

You forgot the sniffing, slurping, shouting……… I don’t see that either
---

I’m not sure about the sulking, more like shouting and stomping about and screaming at staff
Poor old Jim will be getting a good pegging today I'm sure.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I think the thing that rightly pissed people off re Dermatica is the email that said something like, "due to customer feedback we are reducing packaging size to help you out, aren't we good like that"

Big gob butting in isn't going to change anything tho, they've got the new packaging they're not going up the size again
It‘s like Beauty Pie all over again.
They double their minimum subscription from £5 a month to £10 a month and sent out an email entitled “great news!” or something like that. They lost a lot of customers over that.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
---
You're spot on. Trinny is warm, totally lacking in pretension, she makes no bones about who she is and you can tell she would be a right laugh to hang out with. She isn't a victim and is far more intelligent than the oaf. The same oaf who is acting all condescending and trying to white knight for her. It's hilarious that the oaf sees herself as an equal or even superior. Hirons is a relatively small time blogger in the grand scheme of things

Someone mentioned Ruth Crilly higher up. She is the only influencer I still follow. I would LOVE to know what her relationship with Caroline is now, I watched some of their mutual videos but this was years ago, when CH was still bearable.
I have not seen them in the same place that much lately, I mean they probably still like each other's posts etc but that's a necessary minimum on social media. I like Ruth and I hope that she's perhaps also changed her opinion on CH, although I realise we'll probably never know. She sold her her house, but that's just a business transaction for all we know...

Reactions: 9
They were all pals when they were part of the Gleam Futures crew 🤢 Since that broke up none of them seem to get together much anymore - a good thing in my book as those social events were nauseating. I daresay there will be those who remain friends and keep in touch outside of SM. But back then the friendships all felt false and forced, purely to increase their following and engagement.

Reactions: 12
I don't think the Skin+Me pricing is that uncommon, I've had it happen with a couple of subscriptions (cat food and loo roll 😂). The prices went up but stayed frozen for existing customers, at the price they signed up for.

I think what's really annoyed people with Dermatica's decision is the email they sent out claiming they'd changed the size due to customer feedback and the environment etc, which was blatantly bollocks.

Reactions: 10
Bahahah… looks like that ‘word’ she had didn’t go to plan. If you agree with dermatica here though or not… I’m glad they’ve stuck to their guns and not backed down to the oaf. Not as influential as she thinks #notaninfluencer

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just out of interest how many other ‘influencers’ pick their teeth on a Live? 🤢 she is truly vile
And her constantly exploring her mouth with her tongue is revolting. Finding old bits of sandwich or something :sick:
Another irritation is that sucking in of her cheeks and pouting.
(There are so many - slurping, fiddling with her hair and neckline, widening her eyes for dramatic effect, baring her teeth, pretending to have lost the items she is meant to talk about so she can say 'bear with {gurn}' etc etc etc.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Seems the latest tic is constantly running her tongue round her mouth to hook bits out of her teeth 🤢 and she’s just said the Freaks are an ‘interesting group’ and ‘totally crazy’. Somebody just commented to ‘stop waffling and answer the question’ and was promptly kicked off by the moderator

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.