Caroline Hirons #28 Four Chambers? More like Four Parasites to her Bank Account!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trinny continuing her journey to world domination on This Morning today. Talking about her new book.

Hirons will be screaming into her pillow.

#boatwellandtrulymissed
---
Haddock has given a health update “as promised”. 🙄
She's as scary looking as her attitude.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Trinny is everything the oaf thinks she is and wants to be. CH needs to realise she is chavvy and losing weight, swapping sweat shirts for designer blouses and living in a mansion isn't going to change that

Reactions: 11
Several Freaks aren’t buying the Space NK advent calendar because they’re saving their money for whatever Nellie is offering next. 🙄
They are so desperate to be noticed by Nellie, it’s embarrassing.

Freaks, listen up! She doesn’t give a flying duck about any of you - you are just a way of funding her mansion. She is not “one of you.” Why do you think she keeps the fact that she lives in a Georgian mansion quiet? Because you lot help pay for it that’s why and also it doesn’t fit with her “humble” 🤢 “I’m one of you” bullshit mantra.
OPEN YOUR EYES.***

***unless they’re puffy due to break up/job loss/health scare/death of pet flea, in which case write a long post for sympathy/freebies!

And breathe! 😜😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Haddock has given a health update “as promised”. 🙄
She's probably ran out of freebies from well meaning freaks. I half expected her to do updates on the CH page

I wouldn't wish cancer on anybody, however Haddock definitely is lapping the attention up

Reactions: 6
Babygirl’s latest TikTok…..in the Georgian mansion kitchen, with cameos from Ma & Pa Clampit

Oh Ava 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 5
OMG what an absolute horror bag. I’m so embarrassed for her and her slutty dancing and as for the dad’s ‘outfit’ does he think he’s Jonny Depp or maybe that’s the look ma clampet was going for in her top knot and band tee. Eurgh what a horrible family. Like the boswell’s from Bread if anyone remembers it!? 😂😂

I’m not on TikTok. What’s she doing? Is she doing her Gangsta voice? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Accidentally peeked into that live in the last 5 mins. Utterly grim. Shouting at the camera, throwing around the f word like some out of control drunk, dissing Diary of a CEO podcast (which so happens to have interviewed Trinny and not her) making all kinds of excuses for why she wouldn't do it if you paid her.

The Freaks? Lapping it up. Cue Hirons' own podcast, any day now.

Nice marketing technique you swollen headed twit.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
OMG what an absolute horror bag. I’m so embarrassed for her and her slutty dancing and as for the dad’s ‘outfit’ does he think he’s Jonny Depp or maybe that’s the look ma clampet was going for in her top knot and band tee. Eurgh what a horrible family. Like the boswell’s from Bread if anyone remembers it!? 😂😂
Yes, that’s why so many of us call her Nellie after Ma Boswell! 😆
I bet her “four chambers” never contribute to the household finances though.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Accidentally peeked into that live in the last 5 mins. Utterly grim. Shouting at the camera, throwing around the f word like some out of control drunk, dissing Diary of a CEO podcast (which so happens to have interviewed Trinny and not her) making all kinds of excuses for why she wouldn't do it if you paid her.

The Freaks? Lapping it up. Cue Hirons' own podcast, any day now.

Nice marketing technique you swollen headed twit.
Oh wow she said that?!? Hahah so jealous about the exposure that Trinny is getting!! 🤣👏🏻

Reactions: 12
There was a live? Damn I missed it. Wonder will she save it if she is slagging off everyone.

Reactions: 2
No way! I didn’t know that’s why she got called Nellie. Brilliant!
Yes, that’s why so many of us call her Nellie after Ma Boswell! 😆
I bet her “four chambers” never contribute to the household finances though.
---
But she ‘LOVES’ trinny 🙄 and when she texts her at 12 at night she texts back, she’s a girlfriend… 🙄

Apparently she felt for trinny and wanted to go down and set fire to his building… why is she so over the top & extra about everything?

She’s jealous and pretending to feel for trinny. End of. It’s blatantly obvious she’s seething and takes it out on the male interviewer rather than show her jealousy.
Oh wow she said that?!? Hahah so jealous about the exposure that Trinny is getting!! 🤣👏🏻

Reactions: 7
No way! I didn’t know that’s why she got called Nellie. Brilliant!
---
But she ‘LOVES’ trinny 🙄 and when she texts her at 12 at night she texts back, she’s a girlfriend… 🙄

Apparently she felt for trinny and wanted to go down and set fire to his building… why is she so over the top & extra about everything?

She’s jealous and pretending to feel for trinny. End of. It’s blatantly obvious she’s seething and takes it out on the male interviewer rather than show her jealousy.
Set fire to who’s building?

Reactions: 1
Right who the hell is this Smithy that she keeps screaming at? Ive watched her for years and always wondered.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.