Caroline Hirons #28 Four Chambers? More like Four Parasites to her Bank Account!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is her silence astounding? She's a relatively small time UK skincare influencer and is not connected with these people in any way, nor would she have anything to bring to the discussion. I dislike the woman so much but for once I'm actually glad to see her sit down and let others talk. She usually muscles in on every single hot topic
You could say the same about every single issue she pokes her nose into eg Jonas divorce but the Masterson rape / victim shaming is more in her wheelhouse.

Reactions: 9
Why is her silence astounding? She's a relatively small time UK skincare influencer and is not connected with these people in any way, nor would she have anything to bring to the discussion. I dislike the woman so much but for once I'm actually glad to see her sit down and let others talk. She usually muscles in on every single hot topic
I think that’s the thing - she always has something to say. Usually.

Her silence on Danny Mastersons’ conviction along with Ashon Kutcher and Mila Kunis’ support of him is astounding. She clearly doesn’t want to piss off the Scientologists.
This is the problem with her chiming in on every news story. People are chomping at the bit to hear her opinions and feel angry when she doesn't address it. I'm sure she's fuming at them all, who wouldn't be? But she's hardly going to add anything useful to the conversation. She's sort of put herself in an awkward position where she either needs to address EVERYTHING going on or leave it and say nothing.

I'd rather she voiced no opinions 😂 or at least restricted them to skincare.
Yes, this is what I mean. She's a skincare influencer
---
This is the problem with her chiming in on every news story. People are chomping at the bit to hear her opinions and feel angry when she doesn't address it. I'm sure she's fuming at them all, who wouldn't be? But she's hardly going to add anything useful to the conversation. She's sort of put herself in an awkward position where she either needs to address EVERYTHING going on or leave it and say nothing.
Yes, precisely

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I see she liked Drew Barrymore's post about her show coming back despite the strikes and putting a middle finger up to her writers. Makes sense though, Caroline is the epitome of "do as I say not as I do"

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I see she liked Drew Barrymore's post about her show coming back despite the strikes and putting a middle finger up to her writers. Makes sense though, Caroline is the epitome of "do as I say not as I do"
Plus she no doubt feels an affinity with Drew as they look so similar 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Christina Ricci won with her response anyway.

Reactions: 4
Yes that's what I mean. She has nothing to add to the conversation when people closer to those involved have spoke out

Reactions: 1
She will be fuming at all the exposure Trinny is rightfully getting and all the headlines of Trinny’s £300 million company

The first sentence!! 😂😂😂 Of all tomes, how could she not mention spf? Silly bint.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Ffs she’s got burns and is wondering when she can restart her retinol?! 😮
Honestly the Freaks really need to work out their priorities.
Has to stop for a sec and work out whether the gas explosion was INSIDE her face…

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wait, all of Cazza’s kids are zoomers? I thought the oldest was a millennial at the least, and the second maybe on the cusp? Ava and Max are definitely zoomers, though. But I’ve always thought Ben and Daniel
were close to my age and I was born in ‘91!

Reactions: 1
Interesting that Caroline was friends with Katie Jane Hughes a long time ago and did lives with her etc. now KJH has started her own brand and is in the UK for the launch but Caroline is no where to be seen. Yet. And she hasn’t shared anything of her products which is a shame

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I’m not familiar with her but have noticed the big love for her new
Product all over insta today.

So Caroline was friends with her back in the day? She’ll be saying that she stole her idea by setting up her own brand 😂😂

Interesting that Caroline was friends with Katie Jane Hughes a long time ago and did lives with her etc. now KJH has started her own brand and is in the UK for the launch but Caroline is no where to be seen. Yet. And she hasn’t shared anything of her products which is a shame

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.