Caroline Hirons #28 Four Chambers? More like Four Parasites to her Bank Account!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker here…
Firstly, she is 100% an influencer! Oh the bullshit she tries to fly.
Secondly, how many people are reselling their kits?!?! My feed is full of resale stuff.

It seems that the oaf maybe falling

Reactions: 12
Her silence on Danny Mastersons’ conviction along with Ashon Kutcher and Mila Kunis’ support of him is astounding. She clearly doesn’t want to piss off the Scientologists.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Long time lurker here…
Firstly, she is 100% an influencer! Oh the bullshit she tries to fly.
Secondly, how many people are reselling their kits?!?! My feed is full of resale stuff.

It seems that the oaf maybe falling
I saw that too. Some people are selling everything apart from 1 thing - what is the point???

The irony of her posting career advice for her Gen Z followers. She has four Gen Z children, and how many of them have jobs?

Why would anyone take parenting advice from someone whose children wound up being complete losers? We could forgive one of the four turning out to be a dud, but not all of them!

Reactions: 19
The irony of her posting career advice for her Gen Z followers. She has four Gen Z children, and how many of them have jobs?

Why would anyone take parenting advice from someone whose children wound up being complete losers? We could forgive one of the four turning out to be a dud, but not all of them!
I dare somebody to respond to her Insta post asking what her kids do? She knows my real name and I’ve already pissed her off so I can’t 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
AND the irony of someone being completely unable to take criticism of her app/products when she makes a living with her “honest” reviews of others’ products.

The secondhand embarrassment is real. So cringe.

Reactions: 19
people order because of fomo then realise they can't afford/don't actually need it
Exactly and this is why she whips up the Freaks into a frenzy and only does a last minute reveal so they don’t have time to consider if they want it.
She says she does a late reveal so that her competitors don’t copy “obvs”. 🙄
Sure Jan!

I see she’s had her daily Instagram rant. It must be exhausting being so angry all the time.
She’s in my peer group and I find her behaviour so strange. My friends and I have found ourselves much more chilled as we’ve got older and have realised it’s not worth the time or energy to get worked up over every little thing. Nellie appears to have the opposite philosophy.

Reactions: 16
The nutters are still active in the selling groups. A Blue Baboon on offer, from a kit, opened 20 months ago and part used, £28 - bargain 🤢 I bet some lunatic buys it!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Has she trademarked the term “Skinfluencer” yet? I feel like that’s the dickish sort of thing she’d do.

Reactions: 5
Exactly and this is why she whips up the Freaks into a frenzy and only does a last minute reveal so they don’t have time to consider if they want it.
She says she does a late reveal so that her competitors don’t copy “obvs”. 🙄
Sure Jan!
This. I mean, so they copy her. So what? All her kits are apparently such a good deal, and based on "decades long friendships" that no one can do the deals or kits any better, so why is she so bothered about it? She works them up to exploit their frenzy. It's so manipulative.

Reactions: 11
Another "sore eyes" post. I'm sure a quick google search could solve this.

I highly doubt that her training just got "terminated" without some kind of misconduct, especially now that she has "limited options"!

I bet she was trying to shill expired skincare to her colleagues and they decided to give her the boot.

Screenshot_20230910_224831_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
AGAIN with the bloody eyes. just search, this question must have been asked 100s of times now with various sob (pun intended) stories

Trinny on the diary of a ceo podcast this morning. A properly respectable podcast, unlike oafs recent one. This is is even more exposure for Trinny and her brand. Oaf will be soooooo jealous 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Another "sore eyes" post. I'm sure a quick google search could solve this.

I highly doubt that her training just got "terminated" without some kind of misconduct, especially now that she has "limited options"!

I bet she was trying to shill expired skincare to her colleagues and they decided to give her the boot.

View attachment 2440215
Christ if she wants sympathy should have omitted the word lawyer.... anyway I am a lawyer and we never let go of good trainees, they are worth their weght in gold.

Reactions: 13
Trinny on the diary of a ceo podcast this morning. A properly respectable podcast, unlike oafs recent one. This is is even more exposure for Trinny and her brand. Oaf will be soooooo jealous 😂
Wasn't Hirons mentioning that podcast when she was talking about hers with Spencer? She said nobody like her would ever be invited on that as their brand wasn't big enough (probably faux modestly in her head) so yes that will probably irritate her 😂

• Haha
Her silence on Danny Mastersons’ conviction along with Ashon Kutcher and Mila Kunis’ support of him is astounding. She clearly doesn’t want to piss off the Scientologists.
Why is her silence astounding? She's a relatively small time UK skincare influencer and is not connected with these people in any way, nor would she have anything to bring to the discussion. I dislike the woman so much but for once I'm actually glad to see her sit down and let others talk. She usually muscles in on every single hot topic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.