Caroline Hirons #28 Four Chambers? More like Four Parasites to her Bank Account!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I might mention the burn on the top of the forehead if she was wearing a hat wouldn’t that cover that exact spot? Like wtf did she actually do there? It’s quite the thing that she goes on and on about sunscreen and then comes back swollen and burnt to hell. The story doesn’t make sense. Then not bringing skincare when she has a whole back wall of stuff to bring. She never gets a vacation so she must not know what to do on a said vacation.
She posted a story of herself, in the full mid day sun, wearing a cap for ‘protection’ (it was barely shading her eyes) and no shade anywhere. So I’ve got a pretty good inkling of how she got burned 😂

Reactions: 5
IG comment on the latest live looks awfully like the sort of stuff the FB group is full of (Nurse and breakup bingo, and a mention of a product she loves just in case Caroline feels benevolent and asks to send her one...or is that me being cynical 😬)

Screenshot 2023-09-01 at 11.15.23 pm.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She posted a story of herself, in the full mid day sun, wearing a cap for ‘protection’ (it was barely shading her eyes) and no shade anywhere. So I’ve got a pretty good inkling of how she got burned 😂
She's also buggered her skin with all those peels, acids, retinol, excess serums and active moisturisers, not to mention the famous top-secret-oh-go-on-then-i'll-show-you "sandpapering" technique. She must burn super easily now even if she didn't spend decades previously extolling the protection given by spf found in makeup.

My derm consultants over the years (I've always had skin that could euphemistically be called "problem skin" as a kindness) have always emphasised taking skin breaks: i.e. taking regularly scheduled two month periods when I stop topical or tablet treatment and exclusivly just use any cleaner and moisturiser I fancy as long as it has absolutely no actives. It's important for skin health and to avoid doing wrong for doing right according to them especially with long term active treatment. With CH's multi active, everything and the kitchen sink routines I can imagine that her skin isn't actually all that resilient or happy in the sun or the heat or the cold or just existing tbh.

Reactions: 12
If anyones compromised their skin barrier over the years it’s her. I’m a couple of years older, have done a minimal skin routine over the years and I think my skin looks better than hers. My post menopausal skin hates retinoids.

Reactions: 7
Someone asked her after losing weight and going to the gym, has she noticed any other changes.
Apparently she no longer gets spots!
So all that snake oil she promotes didn’t keep spots away then?! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They're still on the beg. Looks like Cazza didn't offer to send anything as I'm sure she would have broadcasted that info? She probably can't afford freebies any more 🤣

Screenshot_20230902_193816_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Anybody notice her video about what’s in the kit.. at the end she stands up and awkwardly dances.. is that to show how much weight she lost? I just don’t understand why that’s there except to gloat

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The never ending posts about kits was the nail in the coffin for me with the freaks (that and being told off by the chief hag herself!). What kit shall I buy? Omg I’ve ordered! Omg it’s been shipped! Omg it’s on the way! Omg the postie is here (he thinks I’m MAD!) Omg it’s here!
🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
The mixed branding between hirons and skinrocks in the marketing is absolutely headwrecking!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The never ending posts about kits was the nail in the coffin for me with the freaks (that and being told off by the chief hag herself!). What kit shall I buy? Omg I’ve ordered! Omg it’s been shipped! Omg it’s on the way! Omg the postie is here (he thinks I’m MAD!) Omg it’s here!
🤦‍♀️
Don't forget the hoping it arrives whilst 'hubby' is at work. Omg I'm so naughty teehee 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Loving that this “kit” has not SOLD OUT 🤣🤣🤣
And why another cheap Alibaba bag?
How many bags does one need?
I suppose it bumps up the RRP when in fact it only cost twelvty pence to make!

In a few days we will have the ”I used the product once and people are asking if I’ve had a facelift” posts. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Those posts are the worst! Are you shagging the delivery man too?
And the photos with the delivery man :sick:
Honestly it's like these women take pride in being absolute shallow dimwits - when in real life they probably aren't at all. Hopefully.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
And the photos with the delivery man :sick:
Honestly it's like these women take pride in being absolute shallow dimwits - when in real life they probably aren't at all. Hopefully.
I’m almost certain that IRL they are absolute shallow dimwits. You would have to be to post such crap!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And why another cheap Alibaba bag?
How many bags does one need?
I suppose it bumps up the RRP when in fact it only cost twelvty pence to make!

In a few days we will have the ”I used the product once and people are asking if I’ve had a facelift” posts. 🙄
I have to admit I have a few of the newer bags and I do use them all. I like them but I have to say I won’t be buying anymore kits. I can’t stand the “I’ve ordered several zillion’ ‘it’s on the way’ oh I’ve got to hide it’, I started watching her because of the skincare advice, I’m not interested in her personal life, she is so aggressive, and her choice of mates is questionable aka Denise. I have had to stop watching her, it’s painful.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Those bags were ordered off the alibaba website. 3 dollars to make. Hirons denied this of course but you’re better off buying from somewhere else because the price is extortionate for a crappy plastic bag that says skin rocks. ( which still makes zero sense)

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.