Caroline Hirons #28 Four Chambers? More like Four Parasites to her Bank Account!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God could you imagine her there gobbing off id have to complain to the manager to chuck gansta granny out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Taormina is far too lovely for Caroline. The poor people in that beautiful hotel when the Clampetts turn up!
Imagine being a "skincare expert" or anyone with any sense going to Southern Italy in August and lying in the sun without SPF!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why? Why does anyone feel the need? 😐
Glad to see this posted - saw it last night and the amount of fawning posts like “ooh I’m your daughter too” was just 🙄

I mean what is the utility of that post? Look, I’m so generous/rich?

Reactions: 11
The kit is still in stock today of course. I wonder how many of the freaks who bought it yesterday would make a different choice if it was the middle of the month and they’d been informed of the products a few weeks in advance. It’s actually ridiculous they can’t see how the launches work.

Reactions: 8
I was about to buy more ICE moisturiser cos I love it, and wanted to try her retinol so have ordered it… we’ll see about the rest!
The retinal is good but I will be trying the geek and gorgeous one next.
---
The confusion over where to buy it was comical, especially with her brand manager being on the live too!

Reactions: 1
Why? Why does anyone feel the need? 😐
I know!
Look everyone I bought my daughters a kit each and I’m tagging them on here so you can all see what a wonderful, generous Freak/sheep mum I am! 🙄
Totally pointless.
I wish someone would post “Did you mean to post this to the group? Have you ever heard of WhatsAp/Text/Messenger?”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know!
Look everyone I bought my daughters a kit each and I’m tagging them on here so you can all see what a wonderful, generous Freak/sheep mum I am! 🙄
Totally pointless.
I wish someone would post “Did you mean to post this to the group? Have you ever heard of WhatsAp/Text/Messenger?”
Definitely a desperate ploy to get CH's attention. The flex about how she has the money to chuck at three sets of out of date skincare and clearly loves her daughters more then the rest of us love our kids, were just bonuses....

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.