Caroline Hirons #24 Reti-nope

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hirons’ message has definitely got through to the freaks. Bet she has every radiator and light in the house on 😂

E2B9F404-DD8D-47E8-AC52-E1CA9347682E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The london place is a maisonette, so possibly not quite worth that much when she began blogging.

But anyway, housing aside...

bets on what the next product from Skin Rocks will be and when it will be released? Cleanser in time for Valentines?
I think you’re right about the month, it’s too late for Christmas and Jan is credit card day of reckoning. I‘ll say pay day in Feb and I‘m going to say battery acid (like P50 but on acid) she secretly really hates those freaks.

By the way, I’m not normally as overly chatty and annoying as this. I’ve been shut in for a week with Covid mostly on my own, and it has actually made me a bit loopy. I had a check up for my ADD meds this evening and when I described this weird euphoria, I was told I was basically going stir crazy. So Cabin Fever is not just a feeling of restlessness because your bored, your brain undergoes a genuine (temporary) change as a result of being shut off from normality.

Have you seen them?
I’m sure someone talked about them in detail on an earlier thread. Also Ruth’s dressing room at the house had exactly the same door configuration as the new filming site at the flat. Nellie complained that because people were being nosey and making comments about her bedding/sleeping arrangements etc she would no longer film in her bedroom. They set her up a new filming area near or in Max’s room. She only did it for a while and then went back to filming from the bedroom.

Also Ava has posted pictures of the garden and it all looks the same.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Also I've never got the big deal about her mansion, to me I'm not suprised she could afford that. I mean her house in London was probably way over £1 million a decade ago when she started blogging. Also from what I've seen on the thread it seems that it's still assumption from a few selfies rand Ruth having a similar wallpaper (if im remembering correctly) which to me all seem like a reach rather than proof, like the alibaba bags, out of date products, hypocrisy and her hugely inflated ego that are 100% fact.
On previous threads people posted screenshots of the land registry showing her and Jim were the owners of Ruth’s old house becaise they knew the address.

Reactions: 10
Yes I too wasn’t trying to take down anyone that has done the same course as CH. It’s the fact that she likes to allude to having more qualifications than she does. I’d just like her to own it. I have a real interest in family health, gut health etc and I’m well read and have done courses but I have not done a medical degree, nutrition degree or other and certainly wouldn’t claim to.
She did a vocational college course not, not something academic and in a university which is what she alludes it to. It sounds like I'm belittling everyone who does these type of courses and I don't mean it that way, but it's basically how to wash faces and use some beauty therapy machines. I've done prince2 and doing cips which are industry accreditations and referred to as college, undergraduate, masters and post grad as you move up the grades. These are both much easier (while not easy) than the levels they're compared to, so I think what Caroline "graduated" in is something that anyone could do and is something you need for the trade, like how you need to pass tests to be a tradesman, plumber, hairdresser etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ok it's true then. Must have been before my time on tattle. I know someone asked a few threads back and no one mentioned the proof just some selfies of similar deco. CBA to search fir the pics, but I believe you, unlike herself who I wouldn't trust as far as I could throw the big lump.

Reactions: 7
Are we going to have a sweep on how long it takes her to go and amend the app and the old blog posts to say that she now loves the Foreo devices in all their forms? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Are we going to have a sweep on how long it takes her to go and amend the app and the old blog posts to say that she now loves the Foreo devices in all their forms? 🤣
Not for the first time, I find the Oaf's behaviour reminiscent of Orwell's 1984. You can just see it, destroying all evidence that she ever said Foreos were bad. Re-writing history. Why can't the Oaflets see through her? I guess at least some of them are doing, hence them asking for clarification around the Foreo issue, but the rest?

Reactions: 12
The Georgian mansion near Bath. She did quite a bit of renovation on it. It was stunning - now the Clampits have moved in, I feel it might now have 'squat appeal'
I imagine with her bad taste and love of neon, it now looks like a toddler did a colouring in of a house with multiple highlighter pens.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Have you seen them?
I have not obtained a copy if that is what you are asking. One of the earlier threads someone mentioned they had. There is lots about it in thread 21. I could obtain a copy easlily as I work in that area. Not sure what your issue is, I think it is pretty clear she owns the house from all the pictures, I hardly think she would be staying there renting it. I could not give a crap where or what she lives in. I live in my own mansion (;)) outside Bath and grateful I have never seen her on the train. What I can't stand is the I'm just like you and the hypocrisy. However as I said before I believe that the book advance will have paid for it - she mentioned there was a bidding war (of course).

Reactions: 13
Screenshot_20221206_163842_Chrome.jpg
"quick, take a pic of me standing here so I can do a pointless post on a fb group".

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I think you’re right about the month, it’s too late for Christmas and Jan is credit card day of reckoning. I‘ll say pay day in Feb and I‘m going to say battery acid (like P50 but on acid) she secretly really hates those freaks.

By the way, I’m not normally as overly chatty and annoying as this. I’ve been shut in for a week with Covid mostly on my own, and it has actually made me a bit loopy. I had a check up for my ADD meds this evening and when I described this weird euphoria, I was told I was basically going stir crazy. So Cabin Fever is not just a feeling of restlessness because your bored, your brain undergoes a genuine (temporary) change as a result of being shut off from normality.
ha yes! An acid that will damage those skin barriers sounds like a fair bet.

Oh gosh the cabin fever that comes with beeing cooped up sick is the worst! You're not annoying at all. Hope you feel better soon!

Reactions: 3
YAS damage your skin barrier so I can sell you more products to fix the damage!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.